Town Mayor Beaten Unconscious By Locals After Announcing Plan To Welcome Migrants (Germany)

‘They Keep Finding Bodies’: Gang Violence in Long Island Town Fuels Immigration Debate

BRENTWOOD, N.Y. — Four dead teenagers. Two weeks. One town. And a ruthless gang, the authorities say, was most likely responsible for the toll. Again.

On Sept. 13, Nisa Mickens, 15, and her best friend, Kayla Cuevas, 16, were murdered, their battered bodies found near an elementary school here. A week later and just two miles away, the skeletal remains of two more teenagers — identified as Oscar Acosta, 19, and Miguel Garcia-Moran, 15 — were found in the woods near a psychiatric hospital. Oscar had been missing since May, Miguel since February. Their deaths have been ruled homicide.

Brentwood, a hardscrabble town of nearly 60,000 on Long Island, 40 miles east of Manhattan, has reached another crisis point. For nearly two decades, MS-13, a gang with roots in Los Angeles and El Salvador, has been terrorizing the town, the authorities say, especially its young people. Since 2009, its members have been accused of at least 14 murders, court and police records show.

And Trump's AltRight nutbag supporters think a good Mayor beating is something to be proud of. Keep that in mind if you consider voting for Trump the bully.
Rather keep it in mind if you are willing to be a bought and paid for lacky bringing in extra trash into the town where the people have not approved of being invaded.

Are we really going to fake concern for immigrants getting killed by their brothers, cousins, fathers and uncles?

Since libs love science... and I do too... one can only ask where are the reports detailing the predicted effects of the unlimited immigration to Germany? Nobody seemed to even care about the consequences. The only report I have found details how it is 10x cheaper to help the refugees in their own countries... It was a completely blind policy... and I suspect it was done so truly evil politicians could get votes.

And now, they are fucked. But soon enough, even more so...

And Trump's AltRight nutbag supporters think a good Mayor beating is something to be proud of. Keep that in mind if you consider voting for Trump the bully.
Rather keep it in mind if you are willing to be a bought and paid for lacky bringing in extra trash into the town where the people have not approved of being invaded.

Hard to keep much else in mind when marauding altRight thugs are beating our elected officials, and Trump supporters are encouraging it.

Hard to keep much else in mind when marauding altRight thugs are beating our elected officials, and Trump supporters are encouraging it.
Yes, I do encourage beating up traitorous politicians. We need a lot more of that. They are little better than criminals anyway.

So are you know claiming you are not a citizen of the USA but a European citizen?

Yes, I do encourage beating up traitorous politicians. We need a lot more of that. They are little better than criminals anyway.

Please post often. Some may not know how stupid you are.

I wonder if it was a migrant who beat him. What irony that would be... I don't support beating needless to say... even though many people will and have been beat up as result of these policies.
Some issues reach well beyond the potential for peaceful resolution. Having seen and experienced how these Muslim refugees behave this mayor's incredibly foolish action unquestionably called for a violent reaction.

Frankly, I'm surprised Merkel hasn't been assassinated by now. What she's done amounts to engineering an invasion of the German nation by a hostile foreign force. Now this idiot wants to supplement the invaders.

In my opinion they should have killed him to send an unmistakable message to any other politicians who are too stupid or brainwashed to understand what is happening to their country.

So are you know claiming you are not a citizen of the USA but a European citizen?

Amused at how oddly your mind works. Please tell me how you came to the conclusion that I'm a European citizen. This should be good.

I'm surprised nobody has bitch-slapped Merkel over her spreading Germania's "cheeks" to "receive" the "blessings" of Muslim immigration...

Amused at how oddly your mind works. Please tell me how you came to the conclusion that I'm a European citizen. This should be good.
Go back and read what YOU wrote and reread where the mayor is located.

So, I feel a kinship with anybody who isn't an altRight bully.

You feel kinship with Hillary's thugs.

Don't you have a cross burning you should be at right now?

ROFL! In beautiful liberal fashion, you can't resist the urge to accuse your critic of racism.

I hear from a friend that a representative in DC reported that Saudis are all over there in DC trying to intimidate our elected representatives are you feeling a kinship with them also?

ROFL! In beautiful liberal fashion, you can't resist the urge to accuse your critic of racism.

I have no need to accuse you of anything. Your posts speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back