Toy makers blurring boys-girls gender line, making their products more inclusive

There are hundreds of clinics springing into existence whose purpose is to treat transgendered children. Now the number of transgendered children has to be increased to justify all these clinics. Once a counselor has identified a girl that plays with trucks as transgendered, if she insists she is a girl, she is "confused" by parental misgendering. She needs intensive counseling to help her transition.

That's what's going on.
Because....in cloudcuckoo-trumpanzeeland, if a girl plays with a truck, she will automatically be identified as transgendered. It's that simple, people.

Toy Makers Blurring Boys-Girls Gender Line, Making Their Products More 'Inclusive'
Now the confusion has extended to the choice of toys for children. For instance, Hasbro, one of the biggest U.S. toymakers, has announced that it has changed its thinking regarding certain toys being geared toward particular genders.

Yes lets create more confusion, and push this bs of brainwashing children who have no choice to believe anything because they're already so far indoctrinated into the cult of everything wrong is right and everything right is wrong.

These schools , parents, companies should all be banned for CHILD ABUSE" this is mind control, it is manipulating for the wrong reasons and for selfish motives.

What I see at the heart of all of this is that they have some Liberal Progressive on the BOD who championed this idea as the next great market to get into, but THINK about the effect this will have.

What did the article say? "Stereotypical gender habits?"

Let me translate that. This is PsychOps for MALE BASHING. Males have been under attack for years ever since women were given the right to vote and equality. Believe it or not, women do not see things the way they do! They have the estrogen thing going while we have the testosterone.

Girls who act feminine, won't be attacked, it is the boys who ACT LIKE BOYS. Boys who are rock em sock em, rough and tumble will be discipline and censured in school and eventually at home, "male" behavior is being gradually built up into a "disorder" and boys will be conditioned to see it as acting bad, sent to sensitivity class and little by little, the male is being feminized under the guise of "gender sensitivity" and civil behavior. They will explain it as treating Violent tendencies and Aggression (already recognized and treated as a mental disorder with Ritalin and other drugs). Now think was drives ambition to get to the top of a company, be a leader, a soldier, an explorer, an Innovator, fight in a war, become a General? You don't get there by being nice. Women or some faction of them are trying to CHANGE THE WORLD TO WHERE THEY BETTER FIT IN AND HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT COMPETING AND SUCCEEDING IN IT. What advantage will our enemies have while all of our young men are running around learning gender sensitivity?

Just think of how the male has changed over the past 100 years! All that he has given up. The man of today could not survive in the world of 1915! You have it too soft. The average middle class of today probably lives like what it took a very wealthy man to attain back then. Just as other behaviors like smoking and such is being conditioned as a no no by shunning smokers and treating them like lepers, overt male behavior will be slowly drummed out as a socially unacceptable behavior disorder. Look at your football already--- the contact part of the sport is being eliminated and half the time they are running around wearing hot pink bows and ribbons! Soon it will be tag football.

I feel sorry for the future of this country.

There is something wrong with a boy who wants to play with My Little Pony. In my day, a kid playing with dolls and ponies would have had the crap beaten out of him as a sissy. But then, I have a male mental disorder.

You sure do.
Testosterone is not to be taken lightly. Clearly not everybody can handle it. :itsok:

Capitalism. Funny how the right LOOOOVE capitalism when it gives them what they want, but when it does things they don't like, capitalism is sooooooo bad.

Do you like your automobile? I bet you love your car, but wouldn't like it if I used it to run you over. Is that hypocrisy? Not at all. Just that there are good and bad sides to everything, so don't insult us by trying to make us believe we are hypocrites when someone speaks out about a very bad idea. Capitalism is not at question here, it is the ideas behind certain promotional ideas, worst of all, to impressionable children.

Why is this particular idea a very bad one? Why do the toys in question need to be marketed specifically to boys or girls?

That's a good question. It is still the same toy. Just put it on the shelf and let whomever wants it buy it! But what is behind this and in question is the very /ideology/ of gender neutrality.
social experiment.

Would you believe that New York City legally recognizes 31 different genders?

New York City Lets You Choose From 31 Different Gender Identities

Here Are the 31 Gender Identities New York City Recognizes

This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder and the Left are becoming the ruination of the world.
I really think it's the toy makers' wish to make more sales. Appeal to more kids. Not about selling trannie dolls.

Why because you have a mind of mush to stupid to realize what the topic is about and why. AS USUAL .
but i'n sure you as a little snitch will be sure to report and your little bitch will jump to your command.

CYKA!!
OH YEAH? Wanna fight? :meow:

What's CYKA mean?

Star-wars-Ray-lightsaber-31.jpg

Everybody shit their pants, it's a girl with a light saber! :mad:

It's funny and all but you are missing the point as mentioned the toys are not the problem it is the brainwashing behind it all that is the problem
They are pushing an agenda and it sure in the hell has nothing to do with spreading the love of fairness.

What is the specific agenda being pushed by not marketing Star Wars toys to boys only?

Kids playing with toys that are for girls or boys IS NOT THE PROBLEM, it is the reasoning behind it all.

From Schools, to toys, to tv shows, commericials is SOCIAL ENGINEERING , it is all being used to brain wash the public .

Safe Schools: Education or social engineering?

And no the Country doesn't matter it is being done here as well.

This is only one small, small example. Anything more than this only causes confusion for those not able to pick up on the very tactics being used.

You did not answer my question. I did not ask what was wrong, I asked what the agenda you claimed is being pushed by not marketing Star Wars toys to boys, is.

Capitalism. Funny how the right LOOOOVE capitalism when it gives them what they want, but when it does things they don't like, capitalism is sooooooo bad.

Do you like your automobile? I bet you love your car, but wouldn't like it if I used it to run you over. Is that hypocrisy? Not at all. Just that there are good and bad sides to everything, so don't insult us by trying to make us believe we are hypocrites when someone speaks out about a very bad idea. Capitalism is not at question here, it is the ideas behind certain promotional ideas, worst of all, to impressionable children.

Why is this particular idea a very bad one? Why do the toys in question need to be marketed specifically to boys or girls?

That's a good question. It is still the same toy. Just put it on the shelf and let whomever wants it buy it! But what is behind this and in question is the very /ideology/ of gender neutrality.

There ARE Boys!

There ARE Girls!

We are different. Not just physically but in our psychological make-up. This is just another liberal social experiment.

This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder and the Left are becoming the ruination of the world.
I really think it's the toy makers' wish to make more sales. Appeal to more kids. Not about selling trannie dolls.

That is true to an extent. The problem is these toy companies have experts that have psychological training in what methods they should or shouldn't use to tell toys. By jumping on board with the so called " TREND" which is this gay bs, etc is way beyond just a trend. They are contributing to brainwashing the children of tomorrow.

Girls playing with Star Wars toys is gay?

In my lifetime, which is a long time, I can't recall anyone paying particular attention to who played with what toys.

Gender classification was for the store's convenience. Parents wouldn't have to wander aisles of Tonka Trucks to find the Barbie doll stuff.

IOW, it was for the parents' convenience because, as shown in the nutso article from the nutso website, there are actually backward, uneducated people who believe that if a boy likes to bake or design clothes, he's gay.

If you give him a certain first name, you'll make him gay.
If she likes sports or cars or climbing trees, she's "lezzie".

People are stupid.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The idea is to identify children as transgendered at very young ages and start them on puberty blockers and hormone thereapy. Then later in life, no matter what gender they decide to be, they will be sterile. The population will be reduced.
VHEMT

Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth’s biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense.

It 's for the environment.

social experiment.

Why because you have a mind of mush to stupid to realize what the topic is about and why. AS USUAL .
but i'n sure you as a little snitch will be sure to report and your little bitch will jump to your command.

CYKA!!
OH YEAH? Wanna fight? :meow:

What's CYKA mean?

Haah that was a cute response.

Don't buy the toys.
The ads on chidren's TV are designed to hypnotize children into following this latest fag fad. The coddled kiddies will then demand that their parents buy these unnatural fetishes.
What? If you don't like the toy, don't buy it. As an adult, I don't give into children wanting things unless I agree with it. Since the child cannot purchase the toy .themselves..

Toy Makers Blurring Boys-Girls Gender Line, Making Their Products More 'Inclusive'
Now the confusion has extended to the choice of toys for children. For instance, Hasbro, one of the biggest U.S. toymakers, has announced that it has changed its thinking regarding certain toys being geared toward particular genders.

Yes lets create more confusion, and push this bs of brainwashing children who have no choice to believe anything because they're already so far indoctrinated into the cult of everything wrong is right and everything right is wrong.

These schools , parents, companies should all be banned for CHILD ABUSE" this is mind control, it is manipulating for the wrong reasons and for selfish motives.
Damn it, just when I knew which tube of play doh to buy for a male toddler..

Of all the SJW's ridiculous shit, this one makes the least sense to me.

The idea is to identify children as transgendered at very young ages and start them on puberty blockers and hormone thereapy. Then later in life, no matter what gender they decide to be, they will be sterile. The population will be reduced.
VHEMT

Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth’s biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense.

It 's for the environment.

All that from girls getting Hot Wheels!

I'm thinking this has nothing to do with social engineering and more to do with new markets, regardless its not a companies job to educate children, its the parents. If you have issue with a product or sales strategy don't buy it and or organize a protest. I tell you it feels good to be a citizen exercising your rights given by the US Constitution.

Don't buy the toys.
Don't buy the toys.
The ads on chidren's TV are designed to hypnotize children into following this latest fag fad. The coddled kiddies will then demand that their parents buy these unnatural fetishes.
What? If you don't like the toy, don't buy it. As an adult, I don't give into children wanting things unless I agree with it. Since the child annot purchase the toy .themselves..
Don't buy the toys.
What? If you don't like the toy, don't buy it. As an adult, I don't give into children wanting things unless I agree with it. Since the child cannot purchase the toy .themselves..
Your use of a singular antecedent with a plural pronoun shows that you are easily manipulated into following irrational fads, just like children are. Rational and independent choice is a Free Market myth. You're a sponge, Bob.

Forum List

Back