"Trade War"? Nope.

Lol, do you guys have to jerk each other off right out here in the open like that?

It's disturbing.

The only disturbing jerk off here is you. You've posted FOUR times in the last 15 minutes yet still haven't produced any business ID to document this business you say you have, then have the NERVE to tell BluesLengend that no one here ever proves anything? I've proven stuff here before and am ready to do so again. I'll be back in a couple of hours after I eat and relax to look for your proof. Please don't tell us you don't own a camera or don't know how to redact personal info sufficient to protect your identity. I just want to see legal evidence of YOUR CLAIM of owning a business, and BELIEVE ME, I'm familiar with every business document. I'm also a document expert and can tell a forgery, tampering or other fraud.

So, LET's SEE IT, BIG GUY. Put your dick on the table, in your hand or in your mouth. Choice is up to you now. Back out and you are forever labeled a LIAR.
Still not getting the "I don't care" thing?

I'm not posting any personal documents on this forum.
Neither would I.

Besides, they would mean nothing. You would have to post your name with photo ID PLUS proof that that person is the one who types on here (which would be an INCREDIBLY stupid thing to do).

Or the 'personal documents' could be anyone's and mean little/nothing.
This isn't personal to him. The only reason I doubt him is they all claim the same thing. It doesn't work that way.

There are a lot of things that work out that way...it is amazing how many people on here claim to be making money hand over fist in a stagnant market.

I will give toobfreak credit for backing up his claims. While they could be fake, at least he offered some evidence to support his claims. That should not be discounted.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Believe this???

-$246,495.83 (-3.80%)
Day Change

I'm not making a claim. Show us some evidence of these businesses you say YOU have and I can easily put up photos here of my two corporate certificates of registration received when my businesses were created. I'm not just talk, I'm ready to back up my words with proof.

Proof is like pouring acid on the left, they writhe in agony.

We shall see. It's up to the Creep now (again) to put his money where his mouth is, or whether he will just run away and disappear, drop the subject or deny it, as so many other leftards have. I've lost track of how many of these shitstains talk shit up and down about what you don't know or don't have until you offer to prove otherwise or challenge THEM to prove they do! I've yet to have ONE of them come through.
Lol, do you guys have to jerk each other off right out here in the open like that?

It's disturbing.

The only disturbing jerk off here is you. You've posted FOUR times in the last 15 minutes yet still haven't produced any business ID to document this business you say you have, then have the NERVE to tell BluesLengend that no one here ever proves anything? I've proven stuff here before and am ready to do so again. I'll be back in a couple of hours after I eat and relax to look for your proof. Please don't tell us you don't own a camera or don't know how to redact personal info sufficient to protect your identity. I just want to see legal evidence of YOUR CLAIM of owning a business, and BELIEVE ME, I'm familiar with every business document. I'm also a document expert and can tell a forgery, tampering or other fraud.

So, LET's SEE IT, BIG GUY. Put your dick on the table, in your hand or in your mouth. Choice is up to you now. Back out and you are forever labeled a LIAR.

You HAVE no documents to post. You have no business, never had a business, and if you don't think you can post a document proving so with even all personally identifiable information redacted, then YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TELLING OTHER PEOPLE THEY ARE BULLSHIT BECAUSE THEY DON'T POST ANYTHING EITHER, ASSHOLE.

We shall see. It's up to the Creep now (again) to put his money where his mouth is, or whether he will just run away and disappear, drop the subject or deny it, as so many other leftards have. I've lost track of how many of these shitstains talk shit up and down about what you don't know or don't have until you offer to prove otherwise or challenge THEM to prove they do! I've yet to have ONE of them come through.

It's disturbing.

Neither would I.

Besides, they would mean nothing. You would have to post your name with photo ID PLUS proof that that person is the one who types on here (which would be an INCREDIBLY stupid thing to do).

Right idiot. A person has someone else's tax licenses which he posts in the middle of the night on the spare of the moment, under a fixed set of conditions. Just kinda BORROWED them from a couple of businesses somewhere? A tax license goes by business name, not an individual's name. It is a corporate identity. The more you talk, the dumber you reveal yourself to be.

Neither would I.

This isn't personal to him. The only reason I doubt him is they all claim the same thing. It doesn't work that way.

There are a lot of things that work out that way...it is amazing how many people on here claim to be making money hand over fist in a stagnant market.

I will give toobfreak credit for backing up his claims. While they could be fake, at least he offered some evidence to support his claims. That should not be discounted.

Believe this???

-$246,495.83 (-3.80%)
Day Change
And I owe it all to the scum in our WH

It's disturbing.

You HAVE no documents to post. You have no business, never had a business, and if you don't think you can post a document proving so with even all personally identifiable information redacted, then YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TELLING OTHER PEOPLE THEY ARE BULLSHIT BECAUSE THEY DON'T POST ANYTHING EITHER, ASSHOLE.
Yeah..... Still not caring.

It's disturbing.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted in the first place. Just the typical lib cop out because you have nothing to back up your claims. You're just as big a hypocrite for calling other people bullshitters because they make unsubstantiated claims when you know YOU have neither the intention nor ability to back up anything you say neither. You should have just kept your big fat mouth shut and stop telling other people they are full of it when you are standing their just as guilty as they are.

In 99% of the cases, at least no one asked or challenged them, to back up their words. You were challenged and produced ZIP. Care or not, history has recorded you as a bigger bullshitter and hypocrite than anyone, more so because you single out only conservative posters when the lion's share of ignominious people here are leftards.

It's disturbing.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted in the first place. Just the typical lib cop out because you have nothing to back up your claims. You're just as big a hypocrite for calling other people bullshitters because they make unsubstantiated claims when you know YOU have neither the intention nor ability to back up anything you say neither. You should have just kept your big fat mouth shut and stop telling other people they are full of it when you are standing their just as guilty as they are.

In 99% of the cases, at least no one asked or challenged them, to back up their words. You were challenged and produced ZIP. Care or not, history has recorded you as a bigger bullshitter and hypocrite than anyone, more so because you single out only conservative posters when the lion's share of ignominious people here are leftards.
1_9jiR0T4418dJHqwyJ_dSFQ.gif

View attachment 260667

That's a pretty good comeback, Creepeye! A Popeye cartoon. That puts you right in the lower percentile of bullshitter comebacks. Gee, I don't remember which one that scene is from, why don't you tell us since you obviously haven't nothing but time on your hands watching cartoons as you run your "consulting firm." Lemme guess, you regard answering posts here as your "consulting." o_O

If this was a war, we'd be eating chop suey, wearing caps with a red star instead of MAGA, and banging a gong at some temple. What's going on now is a negotiation and for the first time, we have a leader who's used to winning those. There is a globalist lobbying outfit called the "Trade Partnership" bandying about wild figures about how America will be "hurt" by tariffing China.....and it's bullshit. Larry Kudlow says the govt. group who knows what it's doing says the cost to American consumers is nowhere near what these clowns are saying and the Fake News rodents are eating with a spoon. Bottom line? Trump is trying to disrupt and move the world supply chain from China into SE Asia and Indonesia...that will break China's back. So try to remember you're an American, stand behind your president, and understand a tiny ouch now will result in orgasmic ecstasy down the road in an even hotter economy all around you.
default_yes.gif

This isn't a "negotiation". Trump doesn't have the FIRST clue on how to conduct a negotiation. Trump, the Biggest Loser in American business history, is the WORST negotiator I've ever seen, and I've worked with the kind of people that Trump purports to be - a big bucks real estate genius, none of whom ever conducted their business the way Trump has, and all of whom make Donnie Boy look like the chump change artist he is. I worked in the real estate department of one of the biggest law firms in the world, where they have an entire section of one department working on deals which impact the economy.

I worked with one guy who picked up most of his biggest clients because he cleaned their lawyers' clocks in a negotiation. I sat back and learned from the best. Trump started his trade negotiation with China by pulling out of the TPP Partnership, which dealth with ALL of the issues that Trump is now re-negotiating, including patent protectsions. Trump, sharp negotiator that he is, pulled out of the TPP without first reading it to see what was in it. Once his staff saw what it did, Trump then asked to get back in, and the remaining members of the TPP, who had already signed the Agreement without the US, had now moved on the the legislative phase of implentation, and told Trump to go fuck himself.

When trading partners want to renegotiate existing deals, they first ask for a meeting, and if the other side refuses to renegotiate, they then slap tariffs on as a last resort. Trump started his "negotiation" with China, who had already negotiated many of the things Trump was asking for in the TPP, had already indicated a willingness to sit down and negotiate these issues, but instead, Trump goes to the last resort tactic, as an opening gambit.

This is like his walking out of the negotiating meeting with Nancy Pelosi, that lead to the government shut down. Do you call that whole fiasco a "win" for the President. This one is going to end much much worse for Trump, than the government shut down. The government had to bail out mid-Western farmers to the tune of $80 billion last year, and farmers are starting to get foreclosure notices. They don't have a rich Daddy who can bail them out of the losses they've sustained since Trump started his trade war.

Americans can't just start buying the consumer goods they now import from China because the US economy no longer has the means of production. 30 years ago, there were 17,000 unionized garment workers in the City of Toronto. Today, there are none. ZERO. The plants where workers sewed the dresses, suits and children's wear, are now chi chi lofts with cute building names reminescent of the Fashion District past. The fabric wholesale stores, and suppliers are also gone, their spaces taken over by mega-chain corporate fashion, trading on the "fashion district" reputation. Pattern makers and cutters, the highly paid skilled trades the design industry relies on, are in very short supply, as in almost non-existent, and totally overwhelmed with work. Fabric mills have closed and sold off their equipment, as have all of the suppliers for thread and yard goods.

As recently as 2002, I could take my designs to a pattern maker and have commercial patterns made for them, and then take the pattern to a jobber and get as few as 100 units of that pattern made to my specificiation. Now I have to send my patterns to China, and watch them sell them to others, or forget about trying to develop my own line. It is now physcially impossible to create a line of clothing and have it manufactured in North America, without starting from scratch. The skills are gone baby. The skills are gone.

Leftist trash cheering for a stock market drop.....anything to hurt Trump, regardless of how badly it hurts our country. But like everything else, it will rebound, the leftist trash will be stymied, and Trump will be reelected...an endless cycle of violence to the snowflake mind. :badgrin:

Leftist trash cheering for a stock market drop.....anything to hurt Trump, regardless of how badly it hurts our country. But like everything else, it will rebound, the leftist trash will be stymied, and Trump will be reelected...an endless cycle of violence to the snowflake mind. :badgrin:

And still you have not posted one shred of unbiased evidence that Trump's trade war will help America in the long run.

Don't be ridiculous, almost no one wants the economy to stall. They are just saying 'I told you so'.

You knucklehead...the reason the markets are tanking is TRUMP.

IT IS 100% HIS FAULT.

Last edited:

View attachment 260667

That's a pretty good comeback, Creepeye! A Popeye cartoon. That puts you right in the lower percentile of bullshitter comebacks. Gee, I don't remember which one that scene is from, why don't you tell us since you obviously haven't nothing but time on your hands watching cartoons as you run your "consulting firm." Lemme guess, you regard answering posts here as your "consulting." o_O
Just my way of telling you I'm done with this conversation.

Have a nice day.

View attachment 260667

Just my way of telling you I'm done with this conversation.

Have a nice day.

I really don't care. I've had better conversations with my dog. At least my dog could prove he was a dog and didn't start out attacking others for making bullshit-sounding unsubstantiated claims, then when asked to substantiate their own claims, turn around and say you'd never do it because it was a stupid idea! :lmao:

China imposes tariffs on 60 billion worth of goods Thanks Donald you schmuck

DJI futures down more than 500 points

Trump is killing me And no meetings coming up?...1000 down this past week and today is the slob taking a bow??

Trump is killing everyone with a 401k or any other retirement account. He is helping the rich who have the means to take advantage of the down swing and buy big. But he is fucking over the average Joe.

And he has been since he started his trade war 476 days ago

Winning a trade war doesn’t mean others conform to your lifestyle. Winning a trade war is done by underwriting the lifestyle of the other side without them either knowing or caring. Look at Wal*Mart’s revenues for exhibit A.

We will never understand the oriental mind....a year in Vietnam convinced me of that. ...l.

That’s just stupid in so many ways.

- “Oriental” is an adjective used with carpets, not people.

- people are all just people, there is no great mystery to how some other human beings live due solely to the circumstances of geography. To suggest so his dramatic nonsense.

- One year in one country out of a huge geographic area representing a quarter of the entire population of the world cannot logically impart some great understanding of every single one of those billions of human beings. It’s childishly weak thinking.

Last edited:
China imposes tariffs on 60 billion worth of goods Thanks Donald you schmuck

DJI futures down more than 500 points

Trump is killing me And no meetings coming up?...1000 down this past week and today is the slob taking a bow??

Trump is killing everyone with a 401k or any other retirement account. He is helping the rich who have the means to take advantage of the down swing and buy big. But he is fucking over the average Joe.

And he has been since he started his trade war 476 days ago
and wouldn't put it past him to warn friends what he was about to do,,,,not an honest bone in his body

That is China’s only hope, for a Dem to be elected who will happily go back to bending over for China. I wonder how much China is going to interfere in this next election. Probably even more than they did in the 1990’s when they paid the Clintons millions.
Lol, nobody has been "bending over" for china. Get outta yer echo chamber and look around.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
China has been bending over for everybody else. But not for free. When you go to Walmart and buy that Waring blender you're not paying for it with your money you're paying for it with your job. When Trump says the Chinese are paying billions in to the system to sell goods here he doesn't mean they're cutting a check and sending it to the department of commerce....the tariffs are remitted via sales tax and yes it is fresh Fiat that ultimately sources from the original transaction on the Chinese mainland.

Trump is absolutely right about being pro active...the real question is not about the Chinese...the real question is just how badly addicted are we to cheap Chinese labor? Own a smart phone? Well then you are also an American Imperialist buyer of financial opium.

Jo

Bingo. This is all about companies using Chinese virtual slave labor.

The question is, should we keep using it, and keep rewarding China for human rights abuses and environmental abuses? Dems seem pretty keen on doing so. So do old GOPers for that matter,

So do current GOP'ers

View attachment 260597 View attachment 260598 View attachment 260599

Funny, on one hand you claim Trump is a xenophobe, racist and White Nationalist, yet when he hires the Chinese to make a fine product at a lower labor cost to make a product more affordable, you call him a hypocrite, yet had he made the stuff here in the USA at a far higher labor cost (and poor business decision) you would have bitched about that as well citing proof of his xenophobia and rampant white nationalism! And being a bad businessman! Seems there is no way Trump can win with you.

Hiring sweatshop labor isn’t a sign of accepting a race.

Urging companies to build stuff here while you’re building your stuff elsewhere is a sign of hypocrisy

Trump has had multiple failures while shafting porn stars, American workers, his own employees, etc.... he’s in no danger of resurrecting a business acumen

Lol, nobody has been "bending over" for china. Get outta yer echo chamber and look around.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
China has been bending over for everybody else. But not for free. When you go to Walmart and buy that Waring blender you're not paying for it with your money you're paying for it with your job. When Trump says the Chinese are paying billions in to the system to sell goods here he doesn't mean they're cutting a check and sending it to the department of commerce....the tariffs are remitted via sales tax and yes it is fresh Fiat that ultimately sources from the original transaction on the Chinese mainland.

Trump is absolutely right about being pro active...the real question is not about the Chinese...the real question is just how badly addicted are we to cheap Chinese labor? Own a smart phone? Well then you are also an American Imperialist buyer of financial opium.

Jo

Bingo. This is all about companies using Chinese virtual slave labor.

The question is, should we keep using it, and keep rewarding China for human rights abuses and environmental abuses? Dems seem pretty keen on doing so. So do old GOPers for that matter,

So do current GOP'ers

View attachment 260597 View attachment 260598 View attachment 260599

Funny, on one hand you claim Trump is a xenophobe, racist and White Nationalist, yet when he hires the Chinese to make a fine product at a lower labor cost to make a product more affordable, you call him a hypocrite, yet had he made the stuff here in the USA at a far higher labor cost (and poor business decision) you would have bitched about that as well citing proof of his xenophobia and rampant white nationalism! And being a bad businessman! Seems there is no way Trump can win with you.

you are correct there isn't a damn thing he could do that they would praise even if he took it straight out of the annals of Karl Marx himself.

Jo

No. Building stuff in China is smart. That is why everyone does it. Doing it then turning around and criticizing Harley Davidson, Carrier, etc... for offshoring is hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back