"Trade War"? Nope.

That is China’s only hope, for a Dem to be elected who will happily go back to bending over for China. I wonder how much China is going to interfere in this next election. Probably even more than they did in the 1990’s when they paid the Clintons millions.
Lol, nobody has been "bending over" for china. Get outta yer echo chamber and look around.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
China has been bending over for everybody else. But not for free. When you go to Walmart and buy that Waring blender you're not paying for it with your money you're paying for it with your job. When Trump says the Chinese are paying billions in to the system to sell goods here he doesn't mean they're cutting a check and sending it to the department of commerce....the tariffs are remitted via sales tax and yes it is fresh Fiat that ultimately sources from the original transaction on the Chinese mainland.

Trump is absolutely right about being pro active...the real question is not about the Chinese...the real question is just how badly addicted are we to cheap Chinese labor? Own a smart phone? Well then you are also an American Imperialist buyer of financial opium.

Jo

Bingo. This is all about companies using Chinese virtual slave labor.

The question is, should we keep using it, and keep rewarding China for human rights abuses and environmental abuses? Dems seem pretty keen on doing so. So do old GOPers for that matter,

So do current GOP'ers

View attachment 260597 View attachment 260598 View attachment 260599

The Trumps use Chinese labor because our trade laws make it necessary.
So pointing out they have used Chinese labor doesn’t change the argument at all. The fact that his companies have used it and he is still pushing for tariffs and to bring back manufacturing proves he is willing to do things that benefit the country over his personal benefit.
Are business shirts and ties on the list?

Trump slapped tariffs on $34 billion worth of Chinese goods — here's the full list of products that will get hit

If this was a war, we'd be eating chop suey, wearing caps with a red star instead of MAGA, and banging a gong at some temple. What's going on now is a negotiation and for the first time, we have a leader who's used to winning those. There is a globalist lobbying outfit called the "Trade Partnership" bandying about wild figures about how America will be "hurt" by tariffing China.....and it's bullshit. Larry Kudlow says the govt. group who knows what it's doing says the cost to American consumers is nowhere near what these clowns are saying and the Fake News rodents are eating with a spoon. Bottom line? Trump is trying to disrupt and move the world supply chain from China into SE Asia and Indonesia...that will break China's back. So try to remember you're an American, stand behind your president, and understand a tiny ouch now will result in orgasmic ecstasy down the road in an even hotter economy all around you.
default_yes.gif

file-20181203-194956-1eg1364.jpg

Used to winning ? 6 bankrupt companies loses a billion or so of OPM and writes it off and now no more meetings in sight Art of the deal ?? lol

Your 'forgot' to mention its 6 bankrupt companies out of over 200 and that asshole Dem's and their taxes caused the bankruptcies.

If this was a war, we'd be eating chop suey, wearing caps with a red star instead of MAGA, and banging a gong at some temple. What's going on now is a negotiation and for the first time, we have a leader who's used to winning those. There is a globalist lobbying outfit called the "Trade Partnership" bandying about wild figures about how America will be "hurt" by tariffing China.....and it's bullshit. Larry Kudlow says the govt. group who knows what it's doing says the cost to American consumers is nowhere near what these clowns are saying and the Fake News rodents are eating with a spoon. Bottom line? Trump is trying to disrupt and move the world supply chain from China into SE Asia and Indonesia...that will break China's back. So try to remember you're an American, stand behind your president, and understand a tiny ouch now will result in orgasmic ecstasy down the road in an even hotter economy all around you.
default_yes.gif

Used to winning ? 6 bankrupt companies loses a billion or so of OPM and writes it off and now no more meetings in sight Art of the deal ?? lol

Your 'forgot' to mention its 6 bankrupt companies out of over 200 and that asshole Dem's and their taxes caused the bankruptcies.

Out of all the bankruptcies how many CEO's were repub ?Does that mean we should have no more repubs as CEO's

Lol, nobody has been "bending over" for china. Get outta yer echo chamber and look around.

China has been bending over for everybody else. But not for free. When you go to Walmart and buy that Waring blender you're not paying for it with your money you're paying for it with your job. When Trump says the Chinese are paying billions in to the system to sell goods here he doesn't mean they're cutting a check and sending it to the department of commerce....the tariffs are remitted via sales tax and yes it is fresh Fiat that ultimately sources from the original transaction on the Chinese mainland.

Trump is absolutely right about being pro active...the real question is not about the Chinese...the real question is just how badly addicted are we to cheap Chinese labor? Own a smart phone? Well then you are also an American Imperialist buyer of financial opium.

Jo

The question is, should we keep using it, and keep rewarding China for human rights abuses and environmental abuses? Dems seem pretty keen on doing so. So do old GOPers for that matter,

So do current GOP'ers

So pointing out they have used Chinese labor doesn’t change the argument at all. The fact that his companies have used it and he is still pushing for tariffs and to bring back manufacturing proves he is willing to do things that benefit the country over his personal benefit.

Trump slapped tariffs on $34 billion worth of Chinese goods — here's the full list of products that will get hit
How about silly red novelty hats?

default_yes.gif

Out of all the bankruptcies how many CEO's were repub ?Does that mean we should have no more repubs as CEO's

Admit it, Dem's have taxed untold hundreds of companies into bankruptcies Trump's is just a small fraction of the damage. I think we should just imprison the top 5% of Dem's, lock them away so they can't wreck the country.

default_yes.gif

Admit it, Dem's have taxed untold hundreds of companies into bankruptcies Trump's is just a small fraction of the damage. I think we should just imprison the top 5% of Dem's, lock them away so they can't wreck the country.

LOL republicans are doing all they can to f us up

Jo

So do current GOP'ers

How much will the orange AH cost America now?

default_yes.gif

LOL republicans are doing all they can to f us up

LOL right, and how are the doing that exactly? Did you take notes during the liberal group therapy session last week?

More than a few, and currently running a consulting firm. You are the one with no obvious experience here.

I've owned several businesses...all successful....go stand in the corner, dunce.
I do not believe you. Every single conservitard claims to be a successful business/real estate mogul job creater who is an amateur gunsmith/sniper and has multiple homes, the biggest trucks, and a trophy wife.

I gotta call bullshit.

I was CEO of two S-Corps and still have the certificates of registration for filing incorporation with the government right here, smart ass. We're sick of always being tested to prove everything to your crackers yet none of you clowns have one bit of evidence to ever back up a single thing you claim. And if you do, it is from some wack-job website that would swear to Trump being red and having horns.
As I just told will, if every single conservative here wasn't making similar claims I'd probably believe you without even thinking twice about it.
I'm not making a claim. Show us some evidence of these businesses you say YOU have and I can easily put up photos here of my two corporate certificates of registration received when my businesses were created. I'm not just talk, I'm ready to back up my words with proof.

More than a few, and currently running a consulting firm. You are the one with no obvious experience here.

I've owned several businesses...all successful....go stand in the corner, dunce.
I do not believe you. Every single conservitard claims to be a successful business/real estate mogul job creater who is an amateur gunsmith/sniper and has multiple homes, the biggest trucks, and a trophy wife.

I gotta call bullshit.

I was CEO of two S-Corps and still have the certificates of registration for filing incorporation with the government right here, smart ass. We're sick of always being tested to prove everything to your crackers yet none of you clowns have one bit of evidence to ever back up a single thing you claim. And if you do, it is from some wack-job website that would swear to Trump being red and having horns.
As I just told will, if every single conservative here wasn't making similar claims I'd probably believe you without even thinking twice about it.
I'm not making a claim. Show us some evidence of these businesses you say YOU have and I can easily put up photos here of my two corporate certificates of registration received when my businesses were created. I'm not just talk, I'm ready to back up my words with proof.

Proof is like pouring acid on the left, they writhe in agony.

All they need to do is Stonewall for 18 months or so. The next president will.be smart enough not to try to fight a trade war everyone concerned will lose.

That is China’s only hope, for a Dem to be elected who will happily go back to bending over for China. I wonder how much China is going to interfere in this next election. Probably even more than they did in the 1990’s when they paid the Clintons millions.

Jo

So do current GOP'ers

Funny, on one hand you claim Trump is a xenophobe, racist and White Nationalist, yet when he hires the Chinese to make a fine product at a lower labor cost to make a product more affordable, you call him a hypocrite, yet had he made the stuff here in the USA at a far higher labor cost (and poor business decision) you would have bitched about that as well citing proof of his xenophobia and rampant white nationalism! And being a bad businessman! Seems there is no way Trump can win with you.

Last edited:

I gotta call bullshit.

We shall see. It's up to the Creep now (again) to put his money where his mouth is, or whether he will just run away and disappear, drop the subject or deny it, as so many other leftards have. I've lost track of how many of these shitstains talk shit up and down about what you don't know or don't have until you offer to prove otherwise or challenge THEM to prove they do! I've yet to have ONE of them come through.

I gotta call bullshit.

We shall see. It's up to the Creep now (again) to put his money where his mouth is, or whether he will just run away and disappear, drop the subject or deny it, as so many other leftards have. I've lost track of how many of these shitstains talk shit up and down about what you don't know or don't have until you offer to prove otherwise or challenge THEM to prove they do! I've yet to have ONE of them come through.

They're running around screaming with their hair on fire as if Trump was the one that created this massive trade deficit. The trade imbalance with China is 35 years old or better. It's been built on the back of corporate greed using cheap Chinese labor as the ultimate fish bait. I've read some of the articles by the anti tariff crowd who are all totally concerned with the next 36 months of trade and transaction. Wall Street never thinks more than a week ahead in fact.
In the meantime the great red dragon who always takes the Long view sacrifices millions of its own people as futuristic investments towards the purchase of our of manufacturing rights. Once they complete that purchase they will effectively be our masters. It doesn't matter to them if it takes 50 years they actually have that kind of patience. It doesn't matter to them if it cost them half their population for them it's the ultimate martyrdom. Tariffs are really the only way to battle this trend....you have to change the buying habits of the public and since they won't do it for unselfish reasons the only thing you can do is make it a money matter so that they do it for selfish reasons.

Jo

Jo

So do current GOP'ers

Funny, on one hand you claim Trump is a xenophobe, racist and White Nationalist, yet when he hires the Chinese to make a fine product at a lower labor cost to make a product more affordable, you call him a hypocrite, yet had he made the stuff here in the USA at a far higher labor cost (and poor business decision) you would have bitched about that as well citing proof of his xenophobia and rampant white nationalism! And being a bad businessman! Seems there is no way Trump can win with you.

you are correct there isn't a damn thing he could do that they would praise even if he took it straight out of the annals of Karl Marx himself.

Jo

They're running around screaming with their hair on fire as if Trump was the one that created this massive trade deficit. The trade imbalance with China is 35 years old or better. It's been built on the back of corporate greed using cheap Chinese labor as the ultimate fish bait. I've read some of the articles by the anti tariff crowd who are all totally concerned with the next 36 months of trade and transaction. Wall Street never thinks more than a week ahead in fact.
In the meantime the great red dragon who always takes the Long view sacrifices millions of its own people as futuristic investments towards the purchase of our of manufacturing rights. Once they complete that purchase they will effectively be our masters. It doesn't matter to them if it takes 50 years they actually have that kind of patience. It doesn't matter to them if it cost them half their population for them it's the ultimate martyrdom. Tariffs are really the only way to battle this trend....you have to change the buying habits of the public and since they won't do it for unselfish reasons the only thing you can do is make it a money matter so that they do it for selfish reasons.

Jo
What is it with you leftards...all you want is more and more government intervention in our lives!
Why shouldn't I be able to buy my plastic shit from the cheapest seller?!

Obama was a very easy man to get along with:
My uncle was a Marine in WW2....got as far as Saipan where he got hit and sent home. If he'd seen an American president BOW to a Jap, he'd have dug himself out of his grave and headed for Barry by any means possible.....what an embarrassment that clown was.
How would your uncle have felt about an American President saluting a enemy general?

I thought that odd myself and did not like it. The problem with such photos is that you have no context. Maybe the general had just saluted him and Trump was saluting back, or maybe Trump was just trying to show the same general respect he seems to have for all military. It looks like this guy was a pretty big guy in NK's military and maybe he had been instrumental in setting up the meeting? That it, you just don't know. Maybe Trump was just trying to go the extra step with these people really hoping to settle something to avoid a big military conflict and cost and stop the little asshole from his constant threats and missile launches.

default_yes.gif

My toasters a little off lately
its scared i might leave it for a new American model one day
I said ahhhh fraulein you probably got nothing to worry about

ya know whats funny
down here i see white kids and white seniors working in fast food restaurants and gas stations and stores .
theirs a guy at the bar i like to hang out in
works for an auto parts manufacturer in a giant plant with hundreds of other people.
not to far away either theirs a banks call center that staffs a few hundred 24/7 . they turned an old shopping center into a giant office building
the jobs Americans wont do ...BULLSHIT!
tell the chamber of commerce twats to keep on sucking it.
the dems and the cucks could care less if everyone else dropped dead ...they hate you guys lol with a passion

I gotta call bullshit.

You're not making a claim? Did you not post this:

"I was CEO of two S-Corps and still have the certificates of registration for filing incorporation with the government right..."

Or was that someone else using your name?

As for posting any sort of personal information here?

I don't actually give a flying fuck whether or not some lying conservitard believes me or not.

I gotta call bullshit.

Lol, none of you ever prove anything so how would you know?

Forum List

Back