Trade Wars - just getting started

Yes, just like who pays the minimum wage increases. You weren't so concerned about the American consumer then.

Don't confuse them ray..they may start thinking

Maybe, but if they ever start thinking, they'll start voting Republican.

They will if they ever get a job

Speaking of jobs. Do American workers stand to benefit from higher priced foreign products or not? The only reason we depend on foreign products is cheaper prices. So what happens if tariffs increase the cost of foreign goods? Well then, it makes US manufactured goods more competitive.

Ask those in the solar industries who have jobs installing solar panel systems & now have less work because the higher priced solar panels &make them less competitive. That industry employs more than coal.

This us an example of Trump's lack of knowledge, education, and out right stupidity.

No very efficient are they? More people then coal yet only produce a fraction the energy..

Speaking of jobs. Do American workers stand to benefit from higher priced foreign products or not? The only reason we depend on foreign products is cheaper prices. So what happens if tariffs increase the cost of foreign goods? Well then, it makes US manufactured goods more competitive.

Ask those in the solar industries who have jobs installing solar panel systems & now have less work because the higher priced solar panels &make them less competitive. That industry employs more than coal.

This us an example of Trump's lack of knowledge, education, and out right stupidity.
Less work?
Where the heck do you live?
I live in the world of the informed. You should try to move here.

This tariff will cost the industry jobs.

Trump just dealt a major blow to the fastest-growing job market in the US
NYC and LI are going Solar like crazy.

No very efficient are they? More people then coal yet only produce a fraction the energy..

Coal is already established.

If I install panels & they last 25 years, I get 25 years of free energy while you're still mining coal.

Now,lets compare the number of sick & dead people, the amount of greenhouse gases & look at those costs.

Less work?
Where the heck do you live?
I live in the world of the informed. You should try to move here.

This tariff will cost the industry jobs.

Trump just dealt a major blow to the fastest-growing job market in the US

Good fuck green energy

Fuck assholes like you. I assume you have no children or relatives that do.

I mean, really, what kind of asshole enjoys making people sick, causing dearths & dooming our future generations?

Yes, just like who pays the minimum wage increases. You weren't so concerned about the American consumer then.

People are not wasting money on solar panels because they'll never get their money back. All fuel dropped in price which makes alternative energy a bad investment.

People are not wasting money on solar panels because they'll never get their money back. All fuel dropped in price which makes alternative energy a bad investment.
As usual, Ray, you are full of shit.

The price was coming down & then the fossil fuel industry got their orange puppet to cause the costs to go up.

But hey, Ray, most people would actually pay more now & help provide their offspring a better future.

Asswipes like you say "Fuck my kids, I'm saving a few bucks."

As soon as Ttump & your dumbass America-hating Republicans get thrown out, the situation will change back.

The price was coming down & then the fossil fuel industry got their orange puppet to cause the costs to go up.

But hey, Ray, most people would actually pay more now & help provide their offspring a better future.

As soon as Ttump & your dumbass America-hating Republicans get thrown out, the situation will change back.

So you want your kids to freeze because they can't afford the cost of electricity?

HTF does solar panels provide my children with a better future? Are solar panels going to put them through college or something?

Now would your ignorant ass please explain how Trump had anything to do with solar panels? The feds still pay between 30% and 50% of the cost.

HTF does solar panels provide my children with a better future? Are solar panels going to put them through college or something?

Now would your ignorant ass please explain how Trump had anything to do with solar panels? The feds still pay between 30% and 50% of the cost.

Fewer emissions you stupid fucking shit. You will condemn your children to a more difficult future so you can maybe save a few bucks.solar system

Trump put a 30% tariff on imported panels. That makes going solar much more expensive & fewer systems installed. Not only will will cause of loss of tens of thousands of jobs but increase the use of fossil fuels.

I would suggest that before you post that you get better informed.

Fewer emissions you stupid fucking shit. You will condemn your children to a more difficult future so you can maybe save a few bucks.solar system

Trump put a 30% tariff on imported panels. That makes going solar much more expensive & fewer systems installed. Not only will will cause of loss of tens of thousands of jobs but increase the use of fossil fuels.

I am more informed then you propaganda tool, it's pay back for the left's 40 year war on coal...

If you tards want to use solar panels so bad , wouldn't you spend any amount of money to....save the wales, save the snails?

And once again why do you want to condemn your children to live in poverty, while you lived in luxary?

And once again why do you want to condemn your children to live in poverty, while you lived in luxary?

This from the person cheering on the 1.5 trillion added to the debt for our children and grandchildren so they can have their extra cup of McDonald's coffee every day.

This from the person cheering on the 1.5 trillion added to the debt for our children and grandchildren so they can have their extra cup of McDonald's coffee every day.

It's better then spending almost a trillion dollars and unemployment went up from 7.8% to 9.8% in 2009 ~2010

No?

I am more informed then you propaganda tool, it's pay back for the left's 40 year war on coal...

If you tards want to use solar panels so bad , wouldn't you spend any amount of money to....save the wales, save the snails?

Hey bear, you are up early.. I can not sleep past 4:30 lately..blah.

I have solar panels on my home, which leaves extra money to give to help several causes..

Glad I did when I did, because the government or the electricity company doesn't us paying less..as much a cable water and garbage..

I have solar panels on my home, which leaves extra money to give to help several causes..

Glad I did when I did, because the government or the electricity company doesn't us paying less..as much a cable water and garbage..

It's 8:30 am in South Carolina, raining ...i only have a few solar panels on my shed for LED lights that I bought at harbor freight a few years ago just screwing around.

I should go over there and see if the prices got jacked up..

It starts with the rhetoric. Then it goes to the demands.

Then you pull out of trade agreements like TPP & soon NAFTA.

You then call our best trading partners, Canada & Mexico, names & insult their leaders.

Then you slap tariffs on products.

What will happen when other countries call the Trump tax cut on corporations a government subsidy & use it to slap tariffs on US goods.

These decisions Trump makes have consequences. Consequence he either ignores or is too stupid to know?

Slapping that tariff on solar panels might help the US panel manufacturers but it makes solar energy more expensive & the industry expects to lose tens of thousands of jobs. Of course, making solar more expensive helps the fossil fuel industry (Trump's buddies) while increasing our greenhouse gas emissions.

Who pays these tariffs, US consumers.
Go Trump.

Indeed, go Rump and do not stop til you drop off planet earth!

It's 8:30 am in South Carolina, raining ...i only have a few solar panels on my shed for LED lights that I bought at harbor freight a few years ago just screwing around.

No I meant my PGE ( electricity has skyrocketed and without the panels it would be extremely expensive ) I can run my air conditioning with my husband going crazy..

I have a friend that I met online 20 years ago who lives in SC...I talk to her on the phone now and then ..wow she has a strong southern accent.. very nice person..

No I meant my PGE ( electricity has skyrocketed and without the panels it would be extremely expensive ) I can run my air conditioning with my husband going crazy..

I have a friend that I met online 20 years ago who lives in SC...I talk to her on the phone now and then ..wow she has a strong southern accent.. very nice person..

After 14 years I don't notice the accent anymore but they still notice my Chicago accent..

Ok you beat me there, about your husband not going crazy anymore ..

After 14 years I don't notice the accent anymore but they still notice my Chicago accent..

I have a Minnesota accent...

Air conditioning is expensive..but I am happy to move out of this horrible heat of the summer.. I would love to get an RV and just move when it gets hot..

You get pretty humid don't you?

I have a Minnesota accent...

Air conditioning is expensive..but I am happy to move out of this horrible heat of the summer.. I would love to get an RV and just move when it gets hot..

You get pretty humid don't you?

Yup, 85 degrees you sweat , when I lived in Arizona for 6 months I could wear a suit and tie in 100 degree weather and not break a sweat.

Forum List

Back