🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trade Wars - just getting started

It starts with the rhetoric. Then it goes to the demands.

Then you pull out of trade agreements like TPP & soon NAFTA.

You then call our best trading partners, Canada & Mexico, names & insult their leaders.
....s.

These people have been insulting our leader.

And Trump is willing to have trade agreements, just ones that don't fuck US.

So, why is this on Trump and not on them?

1) Trump insulted them

2) Reporting on stupid shit Trump does is not insulting him. It is reporting what he says & does.

3) These trade deals are not "fucking" us.

There is so much wrong with the OP, it's hard to know where to start. We've been in a "trade war" for years, but we are only now starting to fight back. And now that we're fighting back, of course the globalists are sounding the alarm bells and issuing all kinds of phony warnings about the dire consequences of America doing the same thing that many nations have been doing for years, i.e., protecting their own industries and jobs.

Mexico has been robbing us blind in trade for years, thanks to NAFTA. The Mexican government deserves to be insulted, given their arrogant, entitled attitude. How many countries get to get rid of their many of their least-skilled workers and criminals by sending them to live in another country?

So-called "free traders" either don't know or ignore the fact that America thrived for nearly a century under a strongly protectionist trade policy. Abe Lincoln was an ardent protectionist. So were Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, and Howard Taft.
Bull Fucking SHit.

Name any Mexican brand good that is hurting the US economy. You can't because it is US companies going to Mexico to make shit. Mexico is a great consumer of US agriculture, US technology, and US machinery & equipment.

US companies were manufacturing duty free in Mexico for decades prior to NAFTA.

And the Mexican government does not send people to the US. You are such a fucking moron that you actally believe what the lying POS trump says.

The trade deals we have with other countries favor US big ticket items & US technologies. Trump is too fucking stupid to get it.

Trump handed leadership in pacific rim trade to China.

Both you & Trump think our actions will not spawn reciprocal action.

But hey, you two idiots fight to get the business of 315 million people while alienating consumers in the rest of the world.

This is not 1850, asshole.

^^^

It's obvious another illegal Mexican poster on board

You then call our best trading partners, Canada & Mexico, names & insult their leaders.
....s.

1) Trump insulted them

2) Reporting on stupid shit Trump does is not insulting him. It is reporting what he says & does.

1. They started it.

2. Yes it is. And most of it is utter bullshit.

3. THose trade deals are totally fucking US.

....s.

1) Trump insulted them

Who gives a fuck If Trump insults them?

I insult lefties that are fools on here on a daily basis

Speaking of jobs. Do American workers stand to benefit from higher priced foreign products or not? The only reason we depend on foreign products is cheaper prices. So what happens if tariffs increase the cost of foreign goods? Well then, it makes US manufactured goods more competitive.

Ask those in the solar industries who have jobs installing solar panel systems & now have less work because the higher priced solar panels &make them less competitive. That industry employs more than coal.

This us an example of Trump's lack of knowledge, education, and out right stupidity.

People are not wasting money on solar panels because they'll never get their money back. All fuel dropped in price which makes alternative energy a bad investment.
As usual, Ray, you are full of shit.

The price was coming down & then the fossil fuel industry got their orange puppet to cause the costs to go up.

But hey, Ray, most people would actually pay more now & help provide their offspring a better future.

Asswipes like you say "Fuck my kids, I'm saving a few bucks."

As soon as Ttump & your dumbass America-hating Republicans get thrown out, the situation will change back.

HTF does solar panels provide my children with a better future? Are solar panels going to put them through college or something?

Now would your ignorant ass please explain how Trump had anything to do with solar panels? The feds still pay between 30% and 50% of the cost.

Fewer emissions you stupid fucking shit. You will condemn your children to a more difficult future so you can maybe save a few bucks.solar system

Trump put a 30% tariff on imported panels. That makes going solar much more expensive & fewer systems installed. Not only will will cause of loss of tens of thousands of jobs but increase the use of fossil fuels.

I would suggest that before you post that you get better informed.

I see, so you're upset because places like China where you have to walk around with a mask will no longer be able to make our solar panels so we can be cleaner? Do you realize what a stupid statement that is?

Who pays these tariffs, US consumers.

Yes, just like who pays the minimum wage increases. You weren't so concerned about the American consumer then.
Minimum wage increases helps the poor in the US.

Tax cuts help the poor ...
We can help the poor without handing billions to rich people.

Put in a tax cut for the lowest 3 brackets.

Typical genius liberal thinking: hand billions to the people that pay little or no tax and nothing to people that pay most of the taxes.

Nobody is "handing" anybody anything. That's just what your fellow commies have brainwashed you into thinking.

Yes, just like who pays the minimum wage increases. You weren't so concerned about the American consumer then.

Trump already did.

Then you slap tariffs on products.

What will happen when other countries call the Trump tax cut on corporations a government subsidy & use it to slap tariffs on US goods.

These decisions Trump makes have consequences. Consequence he either ignores or is too stupid to know?

Slapping that tariff on solar panels might help the US panel manufacturers but it makes solar energy more expensive & the industry expects to lose tens of thousands of jobs. Of course, making solar more expensive helps the fossil fuel industry (Trump's buddies) while increasing our greenhouse gas emissions.

It’s Armageddon…..

We are all “go-na” Die…………..

You would Think these liberals with

All of Their Chicken Little Predictions

Would Realize Just How Stupid They Look…………………….

Just ask paul krugman:dance:

There is so much wrong with the OP, it's hard to know where to start. We've been in a "trade war" for years, but we are only now starting to fight back. And now that we're fighting back, of course the globalists are sounding the alarm bells and issuing all kinds of phony warnings about the dire consequences of America doing the same thing that many nations have been doing for years, i.e., protecting their own industries and jobs.

Mexico has been robbing us blind in trade for years, thanks to NAFTA. The Mexican government deserves to be insulted, given their arrogant, entitled attitude. How many countries get to get rid of their many of their least-skilled workers and criminals by sending them to live in another country?

So-called "free traders" either don't know or ignore the fact that America thrived for nearly a century under a strongly protectionist trade policy. Abe Lincoln was an ardent protectionist. So were Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, and Howard Taft.

This will come as a shock to many of you conservative luddites, but the world is a vastly different place that it was during the days of Lincoln and Grant and Taft.

When Taft was POTUS my son could not logon to the internet, order clothes directly from China and be wearing them in less than 2 weeks.

What worked back in the days of Lincoln will not necessarily work now.

This will come as a shock to many of you conservative luddites, but the world is a vastly different place that it was during the days of Lincoln and Grant and Taft.

When Taft was POTUS my son could not logon to the internet, order clothes directly from China and be wearing them in less than 2 weeks.

Correct, but that's why they made an amendment process. It's very difficult to do, but designed that way. It's not just the idea of a simple majority, otherwise we would be amending the Constitution with the change of leadership each time.

....s.

1) Trump insulted them

Insult leaders & then run begging for help with NK.

Yep, that is so brilliant.

Ask those in the solar industries who have jobs installing solar panel systems & now have less work because the higher priced solar panels &make them less competitive. That industry employs more than coal.

This us an example of Trump's lack of knowledge, education, and out right stupidity.

People are not wasting money on solar panels because they'll never get their money back. All fuel dropped in price which makes alternative energy a bad investment.

The price was coming down & then the fossil fuel industry got their orange puppet to cause the costs to go up.

But hey, Ray, most people would actually pay more now & help provide their offspring a better future.

As soon as Ttump & your dumbass America-hating Republicans get thrown out, the situation will change back.

HTF does solar panels provide my children with a better future? Are solar panels going to put them through college or something?

Now would your ignorant ass please explain how Trump had anything to do with solar panels? The feds still pay between 30% and 50% of the cost.

Fewer emissions you stupid fucking shit. You will condemn your children to a more difficult future so you can maybe save a few bucks.solar system

Trump put a 30% tariff on imported panels. That makes going solar much more expensive & fewer systems installed. Not only will will cause of loss of tens of thousands of jobs but increase the use of fossil fuels.

I see, so you're upset because places like China where you have to walk around with a mask will no longer be able to make our solar panels so we can be cleaner? Do you realize what a stupid statement that is?

I am pissed because there are people as fucking ignorant as you that ignore global warming.

Your logic: China is polluted therefore we should do nothing. This is how stupid you are.

China has made commitments & is working on their problem while assfucks like you want to burn more coal.

Typical genius liberal thinking: hand billions to the people that pay little or no tax and nothing to people that pay most of the taxes.

Nobody is "handing" anybody anything. That's just what your fellow commies have brainwashed you into thinking.
Trump will have tens of millions more money than he would without his tax cut.

How did he get that extra money?

The tax cuts gave it to him,.

The extent you morons go to defend the government borrowing money to give it to wealthy people is really something.

It shows just how duped you are.

I am pissed because there are people as fucking ignorant as you that ignore global warming.

Your logic: China is polluted therefore we should do nothing. This is how stupid you are.

China has made commitments & is working on their problem while assfucks like you want to burn more coal.
First of all a stupid motherfucker like yourself believes China? Shows who you are, a fucking fool. You have lost all credibility

Trump will have tens of millions more money than he would without his tax cut.

How did he get that extra money?

The tax cuts gave it to him,.

The extent you morons go to defend the government borrowing money to give it to wealthy people is really something.

It shows just how duped you are.
You Sound like a bitch in heat

So, what changed that means that trade that leads to less jobs here and more jobs there, does not fuck US?

....s.

1) Trump insulted them

Insult leaders & then run begging for help with NK.

Yep, that is so brilliant.

Containing a rogue state with nuclear weapons should be something they are anxious to do, if they are responsible, serious people.

That they need to be "Begged" to help, is on them.

They should be lining up to help despite their personal feelings about our current leader.

You brainwashed fool. Don't you realize that if government could take over our healthcare and energy, they would have total control over the people? That's why they BS you people into this phony global warming belief. Every prediction they made so far about GW was a fluke, and you ignore that.

You clowns cry up, down and sideways about what Walmart pays or the fact we get most of our goods from places like China, but then complain when Somebody does something to discourage that practice. Do you know what happens when we buy more Chinese products? That's right, they produce more. Do you know what happens when they have more production? That's right, they emit more pollution. If those very products were made here, they would be manufactured with less pollution while creating jobs at the same time. Yes, they would cost more. Every time the government makes new pollution regulation, it makes the products cost more. That's how it works.

Forum List

Back