🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trade Wars - just getting started

Yes, just like who pays the minimum wage increases. You weren't so concerned about the American consumer then.
Minimum wage increases helps the poor in the US.

Tax cuts help the poor ...
We can help the poor without handing billions to rich people.

Put in a tax cut for the lowest 3 brackets.

Typical genius liberal thinking: hand billions to the people that pay little or no tax and nothing to people that pay most of the taxes.

Nobody is "handing" anybody anything. That's just what your fellow commies have brainwashed you into thinking.
Trump will have tens of millions more money than he would without his tax cut.

How did he get that extra money?

The tax cuts gave it to him,.

The extent you morons go to defend the government borrowing money to give it to wealthy people is really something.

It shows just how duped you are.

How is letting people keep more of something they created giving them anything? Talk about duped. Government doesn't create money, they just take it from people who did create it. And when they take less, you leftist believe government gave them something.

If I robbed you on the street, took your wallet, and instead of taking the entire $200.00 you had, I only took $180.00. Did I just give you $20.00, because that's what you're saying.

It starts with the rhetoric. Then it goes to the demands.

Then you pull out of trade agreements like TPP & soon NAFTA.

You then call our best trading partners, Canada & Mexico, names & insult their leaders.

Then you slap tariffs on products.

What will happen when other countries call the Trump tax cut on corporations a government subsidy & use it to slap tariffs on US goods.

These decisions Trump makes have consequences. Consequence he either ignores or is too stupid to know?

Slapping that tariff on solar panels might help the US panel manufacturers but it makes solar energy more expensive & the industry expects to lose tens of thousands of jobs. Of course, making solar more expensive helps the fossil fuel industry (Trump's buddies) while increasing our greenhouse gas emissions.

Who pays these tariffs, US consumers.

It’s Armageddon…..

We are all “go-na” Die…………..

You would Think these liberals with

All of Their Chicken Little Predictions

Would Realize Just How Stupid They Look…………………….

Just ask paul krugman:dance:

The effects of Global Warming are already happening.

Science says we will be in trouble.

You believe Trump. Just how stupid do you look? No. Just how stipid you ARE.

And you are proud of being this stupiud.

As usual, Ray, you are full of shit.

The price was coming down & then the fossil fuel industry got their orange puppet to cause the costs to go up.

But hey, Ray, most people would actually pay more now & help provide their offspring a better future.

Asswipes like you say "Fuck my kids, I'm saving a few bucks."

As soon as Ttump & your dumbass America-hating Republicans get thrown out, the situation will change back.

HTF does solar panels provide my children with a better future? Are solar panels going to put them through college or something?

Now would your ignorant ass please explain how Trump had anything to do with solar panels? The feds still pay between 30% and 50% of the cost.

Fewer emissions you stupid fucking shit. You will condemn your children to a more difficult future so you can maybe save a few bucks.solar system

Trump put a 30% tariff on imported panels. That makes going solar much more expensive & fewer systems installed. Not only will will cause of loss of tens of thousands of jobs but increase the use of fossil fuels.

I would suggest that before you post that you get better informed.

I see, so you're upset because places like China where you have to walk around with a mask will no longer be able to make our solar panels so we can be cleaner? Do you realize what a stupid statement that is?

I am pissed because there are people as fucking ignorant as you that ignore global warming.

Your logic: China is polluted therefore we should do nothing. This is how stupid you are.

China has made commitments & is working on their problem while assfucks like you want to burn more coal.

You brainwashed fool. Don't you realize that if government could take over our healthcare and energy, they would have total control over the people? That's why they BS you people into this phony global warming belief. Every prediction they made so far about GW was a fluke, and you ignore that.

You clowns cry up, down and sideways about what Walmart pays or the fact we get most of our goods from places like China, but then complain when Somebody does something to discourage that practice. Do you know what happens when we buy more Chinese products? That's right, they produce more. Do you know what happens when they have more production? That's right, they emit more pollution. If those very products were made here, they would be manufactured with less pollution while creating jobs at the same time. Yes, they would cost more. Every time the government makes new pollution regulation, it makes the products cost more. That's how it works.

How did government take control of healthcare? How? by allowing people to group together to buy health insurance?

By making cheap asses pay for their access?

Science has identified a problem stemming from greenhouse gas emissions and dumbfucks like you think solving this problem is controlling people?

Really?

It is stupid ignorant fools like you that condemn future generations to a more difficult life.

"OMG OMG the evil government is trying to save future generations from unneeded hardships"

You & Shithole Trump "We need to pollute more so we can sell shit at lower prices".

You totally ignore that we are where we are today as far as carbon content in our atmosphere due to the pollution of the existing development countries. WE DID IT.

But hey, fuck over your own kids to save that buck. It is theTrumpster's way.

Minimum wage increases helps the poor in the US.

Typical genius liberal thinking: hand billions to the people that pay little or no tax and nothing to people that pay most of the taxes.

Nobody is "handing" anybody anything. That's just what your fellow commies have brainwashed you into thinking.

The extent you morons go to defend the government borrowing money to give it to wealthy people is really something.

How is letting people keep more of something they created giving them anything? Talk about duped. Government doesn't create money, they just take it from people who did create it. And when they take less, you leftist believe government gave them something.

If I robbed you on the street, took your wallet, and instead of taking the entire $200.00 you had, I only took $180.00. Did I just give you $20.00, because that's what you're saying.

Yet another POS Trump pretend American bitching about supporting their own fucking country.

If you normally took $200 & then only took $180, the idea you took 180 instead of 200 is the reasdn I have $20 more. Your decision gave me an extra $20.

You just borrowed 1.5 trillion dollars to give the wealthy & well off corporations huge tax cuts which will do little for this economy or this country.

How the fuck to do assholes justify this?

There is so much wrong with the OP, it's hard to know where to start. We've been in a "trade war" for years, but we are only now starting to fight back. And now that we're fighting back, of course the globalists are sounding the alarm bells and issuing all kinds of phony warnings about the dire consequences of America doing the same thing that many nations have been doing for years, i.e., protecting their own industries and jobs.

Mexico has been robbing us blind in trade for years, thanks to NAFTA. The Mexican government deserves to be insulted, given their arrogant, entitled attitude. How many countries get to get rid of their many of their least-skilled workers and criminals by sending them to live in another country?

So-called "free traders" either don't know or ignore the fact that America thrived for nearly a century under a strongly protectionist trade policy. Abe Lincoln was an ardent protectionist. So were Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, and Howard Taft.

This will come as a shock to many of you conservative luddites, but the world is a vastly different place that it was during the days of Lincoln and Grant and Taft.

When Taft was POTUS my son could not logon to the internet, order clothes directly from China and be wearing them in less than 2 weeks.

What worked back in the days of Lincoln will not necessarily work now.

So, what changed that means that trade that leads to less jobs here and more jobs there, does not fuck US?

Who says they all work that way?

There is so much wrong with the OP, it's hard to know where to start. We've been in a "trade war" for years, but we are only now starting to fight back. And now that we're fighting back, of course the globalists are sounding the alarm bells and issuing all kinds of phony warnings about the dire consequences of America doing the same thing that many nations have been doing for years, i.e., protecting their own industries and jobs.

Mexico has been robbing us blind in trade for years, thanks to NAFTA. The Mexican government deserves to be insulted, given their arrogant, entitled attitude. How many countries get to get rid of their many of their least-skilled workers and criminals by sending them to live in another country?

So-called "free traders" either don't know or ignore the fact that America thrived for nearly a century under a strongly protectionist trade policy. Abe Lincoln was an ardent protectionist. So were Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, and Howard Taft.

This will come as a shock to many of you conservative luddites, but the world is a vastly different place that it was during the days of Lincoln and Grant and Taft.

When Taft was POTUS my son could not logon to the internet, order clothes directly from China and be wearing them in less than 2 weeks.

So, what changed that means that trade that leads to less jobs here and more jobs there, does not fuck US?

I don't know. Who does say that?

It starts with the rhetoric. Then it goes to the demands.

Then you pull out of trade agreements like TPP & soon NAFTA.

You then call our best trading partners, Canada & Mexico, names & insult their leaders.
....s.

These people have been insulting our leader.

And Trump is willing to have trade agreements, just ones that don't fuck US.

So, why is this on Trump and not on them?

1) Trump insulted them

2) Reporting on stupid shit Trump does is not insulting him. It is reporting what he says & does.

3) These trade deals are not "fucking" us.

Who gives a fuck If Trump insults them?

I insult lefties that are fools on here on a daily basis

Insult leaders & then run begging for help with NK.

Yep, that is so brilliant.

Containing a rogue state with nuclear weapons should be something they are anxious to do, if they are responsible, serious people.

That they need to be "Begged" to help, is on them.

They should be lining up to help despite their personal feelings about our current leader.
NK is not threatening everyone.

Buy I love it how you agree that Trump's actions are ridiculous & make it more difficult. Finally some of you assholes are becoming more honest.

You

1) Trump insulted them

2) Reporting on stupid shit Trump does is not insulting him. It is reporting what he says & does.

Containing a rogue state with nuclear weapons should be something they are anxious to do, if they are responsible, serious people.

They should be lining up to help despite their personal feelings about our current leader.

Buy I love it how you agree that Trump's actions are ridiculous & make it more difficult. Finally some of you assholes are becoming more honest.

Say what?

1) Trump insulted them

Nothing in my post admitted anything about Trump's actions.

That you claim I did was you being, ironically, dishonest.

My point stands. Their resistance to doing something responsible is on them, not US, nor Trump.

1) Trump insulted them

Say what?

You are becoming worse then old rocks on here

What are you a cock holder?

Say what?

You are becoming worse then old rocks on here

What are you a cock holder?

What the fuck bitch ?

HTF does solar panels provide my children with a better future? Are solar panels going to put them through college or something?

Now would your ignorant ass please explain how Trump had anything to do with solar panels? The feds still pay between 30% and 50% of the cost.

Fewer emissions you stupid fucking shit. You will condemn your children to a more difficult future so you can maybe save a few bucks.solar system

Trump put a 30% tariff on imported panels. That makes going solar much more expensive & fewer systems installed. Not only will will cause of loss of tens of thousands of jobs but increase the use of fossil fuels.

I would suggest that before you post that you get better informed.

I see, so you're upset because places like China where you have to walk around with a mask will no longer be able to make our solar panels so we can be cleaner? Do you realize what a stupid statement that is?

I am pissed because there are people as fucking ignorant as you that ignore global warming.

Your logic: China is polluted therefore we should do nothing. This is how stupid you are.

China has made commitments & is working on their problem while assfucks like you want to burn more coal.

You brainwashed fool. Don't you realize that if government could take over our healthcare and energy, they would have total control over the people? That's why they BS you people into this phony global warming belief. Every prediction they made so far about GW was a fluke, and you ignore that.

You clowns cry up, down and sideways about what Walmart pays or the fact we get most of our goods from places like China, but then complain when Somebody does something to discourage that practice. Do you know what happens when we buy more Chinese products? That's right, they produce more. Do you know what happens when they have more production? That's right, they emit more pollution. If those very products were made here, they would be manufactured with less pollution while creating jobs at the same time. Yes, they would cost more. Every time the government makes new pollution regulation, it makes the products cost more. That's how it works.

How did government take control of healthcare? How? by allowing people to group together to buy health insurance?

By making cheap asses pay for their access?

Science has identified a problem stemming from greenhouse gas emissions and dumbfucks like you think solving this problem is controlling people?

Really?

It is stupid ignorant fools like you that condemn future generations to a more difficult life.

"OMG OMG the evil government is trying to save future generations from unneeded hardships"

You & Shithole Trump "We need to pollute more so we can sell shit at lower prices".

You totally ignore that we are where we are today as far as carbon content in our atmosphere due to the pollution of the existing development countries. WE DID IT.

But hey, fuck over your own kids to save that buck. It is theTrumpster's way.

We're not fucking over anybody. I grew up in a more polluted country as did others my age. We're fine.

I didn't say government took over healthcare, but they certainly took steps towards it while you cheerleaders cry for single-payer. Next time these commies get total power, they just may takeover healthcare. Then we will be in real trouble.

It reminds me of when Commie Care got passed. I was standing in line at the post office behind ten people. The black lady in front of me said "I can't believe we are all standing here while they only have one person behind the counter to take care of all us!" I looked down at her and said "Well brace yourself, because these are the same people that are going to run your healthcare." Boy did she give me a dirty look, but it's the truth.

The problem with global warming is that it's a bottomless pit. There isn't enough money in the country to fill it. The other problem is people don't realize how much global warming is costing them because it's intrinsic in every product you buy in the store today. Trust me, I'm a truck driver, and I can tell you the hundreds of thousands it's costing us to keep trucks on the road because of all this pollution crap than it cost us ten years ago. We pass those losses to our customers who produce the products you and I buy in the store. You don't realize you're paying it, but you are.

You

Our Trade with China is certainly like that. Nafta is like that. Our trade with the EU is like that. Ditto Japan, and South Korea.

I have not personally reviewed ever single trade relation we have. So, I do not dismiss the possibility that there is one or two or even more nations that have resisted taking unfair advantage of our stupidity.

But by and large, at least, the vast majority of our trade "works like that".

You

I so hope north Korea nuked your town..

I pray for it...

You

I so hope north Korea nuked your town..

I pray for it...

There is no way you are a guy...

America vs the world...last one who tried it was Hitler and we all know how it ended.

Yet another POS Trump pretend American bitching about supporting their own fucking country.

If you normally took $200 & then only took $180, the idea you took 180 instead of 200 is the reasdn I have $20 more. Your decision gave me an extra $20.

You just borrowed 1.5 trillion dollars to give the wealthy & well off corporations huge tax cuts which will do little for this economy or this country.

How the fuck to do assholes justify this?

How do we justify that? Let's see........lower unemployment rate, hundreds of companies giving workers bonuses, raises or both, lower priced products, expansion of businesses, record breaking stock market. Gee, I don't know how we justify that.

I just gave you $20.00 because I decided not to rob you of it? Great. If your home ever gets robbed and they didn't take your televisions or jewelry, try to think of it as the robbers giving you televisions and jewelry. What a dupe.

Forum List

Back