Traitor, Insurrectionist?

Time to tar and feather this hypocritical upstart. Maybe a firing squad.

If the riot/insurrection wasn't about the blob but about "your voice" when can we expect you guys to storm Albany?
You elected 'em, take care of your own shit. Call AOC, I'm sure she'll be responsive to your needs.

Let him make his case. If the court rules in his favor, so be it. If it rule against and he just wants to use the PR value to whip of a crowd to attack the court or other government, then he will be a traitor. I do not think anybody here uses firing squad. Do they in you home country?
The US still uses firing squads or hanging in some states.

Hanging is allowed as an alternative method of execution in two states: New Hampshire and Washington.

The firing squad is an alternative method of execution in three states: Mississippi, Oklahoma and Utah.

Source: Death Penalty Information Center, deathpenaltyinfo.org

Everytime I bring this fact up the trolls never have an answer for it and evade it which is last year the dems were up in arms screaming how dominion machines were unreliable,now though they all of a sudden got got quiet this election pretending they never raised hell about them last year :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: and not only that,also have the warped logic that the machines were wrong then but were right now,in this election. :cuckoo: all the trolls here have that same logic as well. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Just you watch,they will play their routine dodgeball game with me and evade that fact and have no answers for it and say the craziest shit IF they even adddress that point which they won’t cause they never do,just you watch.lol :auiqs.jpg:
Don't even infer that Liberals think.

Let him make his case. If the court rules in his favor, so be it. If it rule against and he just wants to use the PR value to whip of a crowd to attack the court or other government, then he will be a traitor. I do not think anybody here uses firing squad. Do they in you home country?

Hanging is allowed as an alternative method of execution in two states: New Hampshire and Washington.

The firing squad is an alternative method of execution in three states: Mississippi, Oklahoma and Utah.

[The firing squad is an alternative method of execution in three states: Mississippi, Oklahoma and Utah.]

Chicago?

So you think filing court challenges are insurrection now?

What does the election laws say about it?
Assholes in your party have called Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley "insurrectionists".

Sauce for the goose, hypocrite.

By that logic the lawyers who challenged Al Franken's seat till June would now be considered insurrectionists?

Nucking futz.

That is all Trump did. Hawley and Cruz only exercised their Constitutional duties. It was the rest of Congress that ignored them.

Trumpybear poisoned the well and forced many to drink. Some he didn't force at all, they slurped it up willingly.

That is all Trump did. Hawley and Cruz only exercised their Constitutional duties. It was the rest of Congress that ignored them.

Trumpybear poisoned the well and forced many to drink. Some he didn't force at all, they slurped it up willingly.
Trump poisoned nothing. The toxic media, politicians and bureaucrats that you listen to have all but destroyed this country.

[The firing squad is an alternative method of execution in three states: Mississippi, Oklahoma and Utah.]

Chicago?
Thought Utah was the last and that they had done away with it too. Wonder why we never hear of an execution by firing squad anymore? Seems like a particularly romantic way to go. I'd do last cigarette (even though smoking is bad for your health) and blind fold. I do not even like to see a needle come at me for a shot in the arm and am a multi-gallon blood, plasma and platelet donor. Better to give than to receive goes for body fluids and bullets equally.

Funny thing is yous guys was saying the machines couldn't be tampered with by the Ruskies. Now you claim anyone can. Make up yer mind already.

I'd call you a fucking moron, but I know it's really just your bong talking.
Yeah he just farted in defeat in his reply to me after I took him to school.lol :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Trump poisoned nothing. The toxic media, politicians and bureaucrats that you listen to have all but destroyed this country.
:thankusmile::yes_text12: You took the troll to school.:up:

Forum List

Back