Traitor John Kerry Signs United Nations Gun Ban Treaty Against Wishes of U.S. Senate

I think this nails Kerry, does anything else reach this height of disdain?

Subject: KERRY DISCHARGE - THE JIMMY CARTER LEGACY CONTINUES

Words of Captain Donald L. Nelson, JAG corps USN ret I was on active duty as a U.S. Navy JAG when all of this was going on 25 to 30 years ago, and so was Mark F. Sullivan, who at all relevant times was the personal JAG to J. William Middendorf, then the Secretary of the Navy.

We are trying to break this absolutely true story nationwide, i.e., Fox News, C-Span, and hopefully the major networks. We are positive that John Kerry was one of those dishonorably dismissed from the Navy for collaborating with the Viet Cong after he was released from active duty but still in the Navy and for a totally unauthorized trip to Hanoi. He later got an "honorable" separation in 1978, some 12 years after joining the Navy, under President Carter's "Amnesty Program" for draft dodgers, deserters, and other malcontents who fled to Canada and Holland, among other places, to avoid military service to our country.

This is why he has refused, and continues to refuse, to release all of his Navy records: they reflect that he was Dishonorably Dismissed from the United States Naval Service. If they do not (which they do) he would have released them to the public. Again, he has not done so, because he well knows that the truth would kill his challenge to President Bush. If you would like to talk with me, I may be reached at telephone number (925) 964-0943 in Danville, California, or at [email protected]. Contact information for CAPT Sullivan is below.
Sincerely, DONALD L. NELSON CAPT, JAGC, USNR (Ret.)

Even 50 years ago, he was a liar (as all DemocRATS are) and used political power to ALTER what he really was!

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538922

There is overwhelming evidence that the Navy gave John Kerry either a dishonorable discharge or an undesirable discharge – which is the equivalent of a dishonorable discharge without the felony conviction – and that, as a result of such discharge, he was stripped of all of his famous but questionable Navy awards and medals. And the kicker? The evidence is on his website!

Kerry’s oh-so-clever handlers evidently depended on the ignorance of the public and the press about military records when they posted his 1978 “Honorable Discharge from the Reserves” on his site as part of a carefully selected partial release of his Navy records (the Navy says it is still withholding about 100 records). However, one diligent researcher, Thomas Lipscomb, saw through the scam and exposed it in a New York Sun story on Oct. 13. Predictably, the major media has shunned the story.

What Mr. Lipscomb noticed (and I overlooked when I first read the document) was the date of the posted discharge, Feb. 16, 1978. This was six years after Kerry’s six-year (1966-1972) commitment to the Navy ended. The anti-war detractor of our military did not re-up for another six-year term in 1972, so why the delay of his discharge? The only logical conclusion is that the 1978 honorable discharge was a second discharge given to replace an earlier undesirable discharge under less-than-honorable conditions, as unfit for military service.

Sen. Kerry has said that his medal certificates were reissued because he lost them (and his dog ate his homework, I suppose). Rewards are certified in one’s permanent personnel record jacket. If you lose a medal, you can get a replacement medal if your records show the award. The only way awards would have to be reissued is if they were rescinded and deleted from your records. And this narrows the possibilities down to a dishonorable discharge or an undesirable discharge. As Mr. Lipscomb noted:

There is one odd coincidence that gives some weight to the possibility that Mr. Kerry was dishonorably discharged … when a dishonorable discharge is issued, all pay benefits and allowances, and all medals and honors are revoked as well. And five months after Mr. Kerry joined the U.S. Senate in 1985, on one single day, June 4, all of Mr. Kerry’s medals were reissued.
Another delusional right wing prick heard from.

Here, you forgot to sign your application!

workerscard-a.gif
Typical gutless response from you. You are incapable of ever backing up any of the lies you tell.

I did, you didn't! You're so fucking easy to bitch slap, but then all you pond scum are! You're 2 digit IQ is showing...again!

Words of Captain Donald L. Nelson, JAG corps USN ret I was on active duty as a U.S. Navy JAG when all of this was going on 25 to 30 years ago, and so was Mark F. Sullivan, who at all relevant times was the personal JAG to J. William Middendorf, then the Secretary of the Navy.

We are trying to break this absolutely true story nationwide, i.e., Fox News, C-Span, and hopefully the major networks. We are positive that John Kerry was one of those dishonorably dismissed from the Navy for collaborating with the Viet Cong after he was released from active duty but still in the Navy and for a totally unauthorized trip to Hanoi. He later got an "honorable" separation in 1978, some 12 years after joining the Navy, under President Carter's "Amnesty Program" for draft dodgers, deserters, and other malcontents who fled to Canada and Holland, among other places, to avoid military service to our country.

This is why he has refused, and continues to refuse, to release all of his Navy records: they reflect that he was Dishonorably Dismissed from the United States Naval Service. If they do not (which they do) he would have released them to the public. Again, he has not done so, because he well knows that the truth would kill his challenge to President Bush. If you would like to talk with me, I may be reached at telephone number (925) 964-0943 in Danville, California, or at [email protected]. Contact information for CAPT Sullivan is below.

Even 50 years ago, he was a liar (as all DemocRATS are) and used political power to ALTER what he really was!

There is overwhelming evidence that the Navy gave John Kerry either a dishonorable discharge or an undesirable discharge – which is the equivalent of a dishonorable discharge without the felony conviction – and that, as a result of such discharge, he was stripped of all of his famous but questionable Navy awards and medals. And the kicker? The evidence is on his website!

Kerry’s oh-so-clever handlers evidently depended on the ignorance of the public and the press about military records when they posted his 1978 “Honorable Discharge from the Reserves” on his site as part of a carefully selected partial release of his Navy records (the Navy says it is still withholding about 100 records). However, one diligent researcher, Thomas Lipscomb, saw through the scam and exposed it in a New York Sun story on Oct. 13. Predictably, the major media has shunned the story.

What Mr. Lipscomb noticed (and I overlooked when I first read the document) was the date of the posted discharge, Feb. 16, 1978. This was six years after Kerry’s six-year (1966-1972) commitment to the Navy ended. The anti-war detractor of our military did not re-up for another six-year term in 1972, so why the delay of his discharge? The only logical conclusion is that the 1978 honorable discharge was a second discharge given to replace an earlier undesirable discharge under less-than-honorable conditions, as unfit for military service.

Sen. Kerry has said that his medal certificates were reissued because he lost them (and his dog ate his homework, I suppose). Rewards are certified in one’s permanent personnel record jacket. If you lose a medal, you can get a replacement medal if your records show the award. The only way awards would have to be reissued is if they were rescinded and deleted from your records. And this narrows the possibilities down to a dishonorable discharge or an undesirable discharge. As Mr. Lipscomb noted:

There is one odd coincidence that gives some weight to the possibility that Mr. Kerry was dishonorably discharged … when a dishonorable discharge is issued, all pay benefits and allowances, and all medals and honors are revoked as well. And five months after Mr. Kerry joined the U.S. Senate in 1985, on one single day, June 4, all of Mr. Kerry’s medals were reissued.

Mystery Still Surrounding Kerry's Discharge from the Navy | Human Events
An official Navy document on the John Kerry campaign website listed as Kerry’s“Honorable Discharge from the Reserves” opens a door on a well-kept secret about Kerry’s military service. The document is a form cover letter in the name of the Carter Administration’s Secretary of the Navy, W. Graham Claytor. It describes Kerry’s discharge as being subsequent to the review of “a board of officers.” This in itself is most unusual. There is nothing about an ordinary honorable discharge action in the Navy that requires a review by a board of officers.

According to the Secretary of the Navy’s document, the “authority of reference” this board was using in considering Kerry’s record was “Title 10, U.S. Code Section 1162 and 1163.” This section refers to the grounds for involuntary separation from the service. What was being reviewed, then, was Kerry’s involuntary separation from the service. And it couldn’t have been an honorable discharge, or there would have been no point in any review at all. This review likely was held to improve Kerry’s status of discharge from a less than honorable discharge to an honorable discharge.

This document is dated February 16, 1978. But Kerry’s military commitment began with his six year enlistment contract with the Navy on February 18, 1966. His commitment should have terminated in 1972. It is highly unlikely that either the man who at that time was a Vietnam Veterans Against the War leader, John Kerry, requested or the Navy accepted an additional six year reserve commitment. And the Claytor document indicates proceedings to reverse a less than honorable discharge that took place sometime prior to February 1978.

And WHO'S ORDERS was the sucky Irishman Kerry carrying out? PissyMurphy did you also know this FACT?

6552d1413366943-obama-beer-obama-bar.jpg

An official Navy document on the John Kerry campaign website listed as Kerry’s“Honorable Discharge from the Reserves” opens a door on a well-kept secret about Kerry’s military service. The document is a form cover letter in the name of the Carter Administration’s Secretary of the Navy, W. Graham Claytor. It describes Kerry’s discharge as being subsequent to the review of “a board of officers.” This in itself is most unusual. There is nothing about an ordinary honorable discharge action in the Navy that requires a review by a board of officers.

According to the Secretary of the Navy’s document, the “authority of reference” this board was using in considering Kerry’s record was “Title 10, U.S. Code Section 1162 and 1163.” This section refers to the grounds for involuntary separation from the service. What was being reviewed, then, was Kerry’s involuntary separation from the service. And it couldn’t have been an honorable discharge, or there would have been no point in any review at all. This review likely was held to improve Kerry’s status of discharge from a less than honorable discharge to an honorable discharge.

This document is dated February 16, 1978. But Kerry’s military commitment began with his six year enlistment contract with the Navy on February 18, 1966. His commitment should have terminated in 1972. It is highly unlikely that either the man who at that time was a Vietnam Veterans Against the War leader, John Kerry, requested or the Navy accepted an additional six year reserve commitment. And the Claytor document indicates proceedings to reverse a less than honorable discharge that took place sometime prior to February 1978.
More fucking lies. You folks are pathetic.

PissyMurphy doesn't know how this is played... you make idiotic remarks, and we refute them and make fun of your mental capabilities.... YOU ARE OUR ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

PissyMurphy doesn't know how this is played... you make idiotic remarks, and we refute them and make fun of your mental capabilities.... YOU ARE OUR ENTERTAINMENT!!!!
When you gonna start refuting? When are you gonna comment on the fact that this arms agreement specifically states that it has no application domestically and that a nation's own laws and constitution regarding firearms remain supreme in that nation?

When you gonna start refuting? When are you gonna comment on the fact that this arms agreement specifically states that it has no application domestically and that a nation's own laws and constitution regarding firearms remain supreme in that nation?

Then WHY SIGN IT....ANSWER ME, PISSinyourPantsMurphy!

And WHO'S ORDERS was the sucky Irishman Kerry carrying out? PissyMurphy did you also know this FACT?

As he should since the President is his superior. Your superior, in oh so many ways, as well.

Well he can DRINK more than I can, and he LIES much better!

Obama-Lies-620x413.jpg

Obama-immigration-lies.jpg

He's talking to you, PissyMurphy!!!!!!!
I would imagine most people would lie better than you since yours are so obvious.

Seems EVERYTHING you write is a LIE! OBVIOUSLY!

obama-lies.jpg

Because only a fucking idiot would oppose an agreement that will reduce the ability of terrorists and rogue nations to obtain weapons of war.

Because only a fucking idiot would oppose an agreement that will reduce the ability of terrorists and rogue nations to obtain weapons of war.
Which it doesn't! It's more BULLSHIT from the U.N., as is EVERYTHING the U.N. does!

As he should since the President is his superior. Your superior, in oh so many ways, as well.

Well he can DRINK more than I can, and he LIES much better!

Obama-Lies-620x413.jpg

Obama-immigration-lies.jpg

He's talking to you, PissyMurphy!!!!!!!
I would imagine most people would lie better than you since yours are so obvious.

Seems EVERYTHING you write is a LIE! OBVIOUSLY!

obama-lies.jpg

Which it doesn't! It's more BULLSHIT from the U.N., as is EVERYTHING the U.N. does!
And your opinion on what a document you have not read says should count why?

Last edited:
Kerry is and was a coward, a traitor and a teller of lies. I write that having read the accessible documents related to his alleged service and "wounds". Kerry volunteered for, and was assigned to, the Swift boats per his own request. After a brief period of undistinguished "service" he asked to be relieved of his command (one boat) based on three purple hearts (for which he was not actually qualified) even though the Navy had no official policy to do so. It is likely that his request was granted because he was more a pain in the ass than a help when in came to accomplishing the mission his unit was given. By doing so he deliberately abandoned his crew and the duty he had requested. He was later to claim to be a war criminal. Later he went to Paris and plotted with enemies of this country while we were still at war with them (treason). Later as an elected official he advocated a peace treaty that did not require the release of our POWs held by the NVA. Also later-as a leader of the infamous VVAW (which received money and "guidance" from the communists) he testified under oath to a whole series of lies deliberately designed to defame the American soldier and America itself (aiding and abetting the enemy during time of war).

Kerry is and was a coward, a traitor and a teller of lies. I write that having read the accessible documents related to his alleged service and "wounds". Kerry volunteered for, and was assigned to, the Swift boats per his own request. After a brief period of undistinguished "service" he asked to be relieved of his command (one boat) based on three purple hearts (for which he was not actually qualified) even though the Navy had no official policy to do so. It is likely that his request was granted because he was more a pain in the ass than a help when in came to accomplishing the mission his unit was given. By doing so he deliberately abandoned his crew and the duty he had requested. He was later to claim to be a war criminal. Later he went to Paris and plotted with enemies of this country while we were still at war with them (treason). Later as an elected official he advocated a peace treaty that did not require the release of our POWs held by the NVA. Also later-as a leader of the infamous VVAW (which received money and "guidance" from the communists) he testified under oath to a whole series of lies deliberately designed to defame the American soldier and America itself (aiding and abetting the enemy during time of war).
So, he gave himself the purple hearts, bronze and silver stars? They were not the product of his commanding officers submitting for them? Your post is so full of outright lies you ought to be ashamed. He never plotted with any enemies. And he was not an elected official when the Vietnamese war ended and the POW's repatriated. The war was an abominable crime against humanity and anything done to help end it was the highest form of patriotism.

So, he gave himself the purple hearts, bronze and silver stars? They were not the product of his commanding officers submitting for them? Your post is so full of outright lies you ought to be ashamed. He never plotted with any enemies. And he was not an elected official when the Vietnamese war ended and the POW's repatriated. The war was an abominable crime against humanity and anything done to help end it was the highest form of patriotism.

Every thing I wrote is well documented. Feel free to try to prove me wrong or STFU.

Kerry was still a member of the US NAVY (Reserves), when he took it upon himself to go to Paris and collaborate with the enemy (the war was still ongoing).

Look up the definition of TREASON!!!

Every thing I wrote is well documented. Feel free to try to prove me wrong or STFU.
Well documented where? What "elective" office did he hold that had anything at all do with negotiating a peace treaty or armistice with North Vietnam? His commanding officers wrote the recommendations for the citations he received. So, now, I guess you are gonna claim that they lied? Why? Did that know that this young officer who was a nobody was someday gonna be a Senator, Presidential Nominee and Secretary of State? Just like some birth registrar in Hawaii knew that the biracial child Barack Obama was going to be President someday so he made a fake birth certificate and fake birth announcement for the newspaper. The really sad thing is you deluded fools believe the nonsense you post.

Kerry was still a member of the US NAVY (Reserves), when he took it upon himself to go to Paris and collaborate with the enemy (the war was still ongoing).

Look up the definition of TREASON!!!
I looked up the definition of moonbat and there you were.

Forum List

Back