Tranny Manning needs psycho help-wants no borders

he-she wants to get rid of ICE, borders, prisons
more proof LGTBQs are mentally disturbed
no borders!!
put her-him in a psycho hospital now
Chelsea Manning Vows To Close Prisons, Abolish ICE, and Eliminate U.S. Borders On Campaign Trail

Hey, if you conservatives can run alleged child molesters and actual white supremacists to make your elections a bit more interesting, so can the Dems. And, there is no way in hell (s)he would ever get elected. Not only is (s)he controversial for being a tranny, but (s)he is also very disliked for what (s)he did in Afghanistan. Manning doesn't stand a chance, especially against a 2 term incumbent who people have already voted for and know.

no borders!!
Chelsea Manning Vows To Close Prisons, Abolish ICE, and Eliminate U.S. Borders On Campaign Trail

Hey, if you conservatives can run alleged child molesters and actual white supremacists to make your elections a bit more interesting, so can the Dems. And, there is no way in hell (s)he would ever get elected. Not only is (s)he controversial for being a tranny, but (s)he is also very disliked for what (s)he did in Afghanistan. Manning doesn't stand a chance, especially against a 2 term incumbent who people have already voted for and know.
...no--not white supremacists--white activist who are only looking out for their race like a lot of black/asian/hispanics --who have many, many organizations to promote their race

no borders!!

...no--not white supremacists--white activist who are only looking out for their race like a lot of black/asian/hispanics --who have many, many organizations to promote their race

Actually, yes, you guys elect Nazis. Even the IL GOP said that their candidate is a Nazi.

Denounced by His Party as a Nazi, Arthur Jones Wins Illinois G.O.P. Congressional Primary

Arthur Jones, a Holocaust denier described as a Nazi by the Illinois Republican Party, won the Republican primary on Tuesday in the state’s Third Congressional District, a heavily Democratic district that includes part of Chicago and its suburbs, according to The Associated Press.

Mr. Jones, 70, unsuccessfully sought the nomination five times before, and his victory on Tuesday was a foregone conclusion after the Republican Party failed to draft another candidate to enter the race against him.

“Even if only myself and my wife voted for me, I’d win the primary because the Republican Party screwed up big time,” Mr. Jones said in an interview.

But, if you have troubles with stuff that the NYT says, here's some other links.............

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones becomes Republican nominee in Illinois

The top Republican candidate to replace Paul Ryan is an avowed white supremacist

Republicans seek alternative to ‘Nazi’ candidate after he secures nomination

no borders!!

Actually, yes, you guys elect Nazis. Even the IL GOP said that their candidate is a Nazi.

Denounced by His Party as a Nazi, Arthur Jones Wins Illinois G.O.P. Congressional Primary

Arthur Jones, a Holocaust denier described as a Nazi by the Illinois Republican Party, won the Republican primary on Tuesday in the state’s Third Congressional District, a heavily Democratic district that includes part of Chicago and its suburbs, according to The Associated Press.

Mr. Jones, 70, unsuccessfully sought the nomination five times before, and his victory on Tuesday was a foregone conclusion after the Republican Party failed to draft another candidate to enter the race against him.

“Even if only myself and my wife voted for me, I’d win the primary because the Republican Party screwed up big time,” Mr. Jones said in an interview.

But, if you have troubles with stuff that the NYT says, here's some other links.............

The top Republican candidate to replace Paul Ryan is an avowed white supremacist

the nazis were ok...they just went a little too far

no borders!!

You shouldn't try to define an entire party by an outlier. That is like me saying that all you Liberal guys want Muslims running the country because Keith Ellison is a Muslim.

no borders!!

Obama went to a racist/hater reverend for years--he's just as bad as the people you mention

no borders!!

Maxine Waters/Sharpton/Wright/etc --all black supremacists/racists

Chelsea Manning Wants to Eliminate U.S. Borders, Close Prisons in U.S. Senate Bid | Breitbart
Convicted intelligence leaker Chelsea Manning wants to eliminate U.S. borders, close prisons, and get rid of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) if elected to be Maryland’s next senator.

Well even though she he was a Hero, at this point she can take this thought and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. If she wants no border move the fk to Europe retread. Wait until those immigrants get you if you don't end up dead for being a transgender, you will end up dead from rape...... Let us know how much you want those open border then dumb ass.

Chelsea Manning Wants to Eliminate U.S. Borders, Close Prisons in U.S. Senate Bid | Breitbart
Convicted intelligence leaker Chelsea Manning wants to eliminate U.S. borders, close prisons, and get rid of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) if elected to be Maryland’s next senator.

Well even though she he was a Hero, at this point she can take this thought and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. If she wants no border move the fk to Europe retread. Wait until those immigrants get you if you don't end up dead for being a transgender, you will end up dead from rape...... Let us know how much you want those open border then dumb ass.
He/she obviously doesn't want to be elected.

no borders!!
You are the perfect Conservative.
Racist.
Homophobic.
Islamophobic.
Sexist.
and you truly believe whites are superior to everyone else.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Oh look, the consummate progressive slinging out, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, sexist.....worn out and tired BS talking points

Last edited:

Forum List

Back