Trans, Etc. Mental Health Issues

Can we all agree that trannies and gender dysphoria's have mental health issues? The left often imply that the only reason these people have mental health issues is because they aren't accepted for who they are and that if they were accepted for who they really are then they would not have mental health issues. Really? Is that actually your position, or, do you agree that they do have mental health issues but the way to help them deal with those issues is to accept them for who they are?

And, Is that really any different that morbidly obese people? If we just accepted the morbidly obese for who they really are, they wouldn't have mental health issues? Let's at least all agree that these people do have mental health issues and that those issues don't really have anything to do with whether they are accepted for who they are or not.

PS: I am not including young children who grow out their gender dysphoria.
You seem to be obsessed with those people all you can do is talk about them every hour of every day.

Saying they're on the autism spectrum doesn't make it so. Vetting them for mutations in the CHD8 gene is a start. Will they take the test or not? Results from CHD8 vetting will also by default link to their susceptibility to the spike protein of SARS2. Do they have the stones or do they not?
i'm not saying it is so...a couple of googlie types is all ya need

This is good news.

Gender dysphoria is a recognized mental illness and is usually the impetus for somebody to transgender. According to the Mayo Clinic, all people who transgender are not afflicted with gender dysphoria, but I would guess that the large majority are. If my guess is right, then yes at least most transgendered people suffer from a bonafide recognized mental illness.

WHO among others cites statistics of a very high rate of mental disorders and substance abuse among transgendered people. Of course in this 'woke' world we now occupy, most say it is because the rest of us don't accept these people as 'normal'. (Every time I hear that I think about the nice assortment of pretty bridges I have for sale.)

I definitely believe a person should have reached the age of majority before having any kind of hormone therapy or surgery to transgender. And I think parents or others who do that to kids should be jailed as should those committing any other form of child abuse.

I believe it is anybody's constitutional right to transgender if he/she is an adult and can find qualified medical people willing to do it. I think ANY medical personnel should be allowed to refuse to do it on ethical/moral principles though.

And while a transgendered person certainly has the constitutional right not to be verbally or physically assaulted, they do not have the right to demand that the rest of us accept them as 'normal' or pay for their considerable expenses to do it.

Gender dysphoria is a recognized mental illness and is usually the impetus for somebody to transgender. According to the Mayo Clinic, all people who transgender are not afflicted with gender dysphoria, but I would guess that the large majority do. If my guess is right, then yes at least most transgendered people suffer from a bonafide recognized mental illness.

WHO among others cites statistics of a very high rate of mental disorders and substance abuse among transgendered people. Of course in this 'woke' world we now occupy, most say it is because the rest of us don't accept these people as 'normal'. (Every time I hear that I think about the nice assortment of pretty bridges I have for sale.)

I definitely believe a person should have reached the age of majority before having any kind of hormone therapy or surgery to transgender. And I think parents or others who do that to kids should be jailed as should those committing any other form of child abuse.

I believe it is anybody's constitutional right to transgender if he/she is an adult and can find qualified medical people willing to do it. I think ANY medical personnel should be allowed to refuse to do it on ethical/moral principles though.

And while a transgendered person certainly has the constitutional right not to be verbally or physically assaulted, they do not have the right to demand that the rest of us accept them as 'normal.'

Let's forget the niceties.... they're fcking nuts

Regardless of 'rights' any aberrant behavior, whether criminal, sexual, or mental, weakens society and the nation. The question is how many leaks in the ship before it sinks. How many cuts until we bleed to death (methinks we're getting a little pale already). :omg:

Can we all agree that trannies and gender dysphoria's have mental health issues? The left often imply that the only reason these people have mental health issues is because they aren't accepted for who they are and that if they were accepted for who they really are then they would not have mental health issues. Really? Is that actually your position, or, do you agree that they do have mental health issues but the way to help them deal with those issues is to accept them for who they are?

And, Is that really any different that morbidly obese people? If we just accepted the morbidly obese for who they really are, they wouldn't have mental health issues? Let's at least all agree that these people do have mental health issues and that those issues don't really have anything to do with whether they are accepted for who they are or not.

PS: I am not including young children who grow out their gender dysphoria.

They are autistic. How often do children on the spectrum manage to shuffle their way off of it?

There is a strong correlation between transgenderism and what are called "cluster B" personality disorders, most notably borderline personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder.

Dylan Mulvaney is an obvious example of the latter. Even though he is just pretending to be a 12 year old girl instead of an actual transgendered individual, his prancing about like he does just screams "look at me!!"

Teachers get ahold of children with these disorders and feed them through extra attention and positive feedback until they are willing to believe most anything -- including they are really a girl if a boy and boy if they are a girl.

Gender dysphoria is a recognized mental illness and is usually the impetus for somebody to transgender. According to the Mayo Clinic, all people who transgender are not afflicted with gender dysphoria, but I would guess that the large majority are. If my guess is right, then yes at least most transgendered people suffer from a bonafide recognized mental illness.

And while a transgendered person certainly has the constitutional right not to be verbally or physically assaulted, they do not have the right to demand that the rest of us accept them as 'normal' or pay for their considerable expenses to do it.
Your argument relies on the shrink's assessment. From the start, this is su$pect because the shrink is also not a geneticist and these tranny wannabe's free will is now safe from genetic vetting, which is the second pathology: leaving any original tissue makes the organism more susceptible to cancers, and this is only the tip of the pathological iceberg.

Reread my post dumbass. I wasn't talking about the mentally challenged idiots.....
It sounds like you were talking about people like me. Is that right. People who support “delusional” which I’m guessing is your term for LGBTQ. Is that true? You think I should be killed?

Forum List

Back