Transgender 1st Grader Wins Civil Rights Case...

Your daughter go that school?
JUST LAST NIGHT I am at a bar and a man has his two kids with him, ONE a young girl so he takes her IN THE MEN'S ROOM.
Closes the door IN THE STALL.
Uh, earth to Brain: THEY HAVE STALLS IN THE GIRLS ROOM AND NO OPEN AREAS where someone can see anyone doing their business.
News flash: girls bath rooms NO ONE CAN SEE IN THE STALLS.
None of your business if a man takes his 3 year old daughter into the men's stall.
None of your business if a 6 year old kid that is transgender GOES INTO THE STALL, SHUTS THE DOOR SO NO ONE CAN SEE and does their business.

Just because your not seen commiting a crime does not make it legal. We have men's and women's bathrooms. Men do not belong in the ladies bathroom. Lots of crimes are unseen, but it is still commiting a crime.

Committing a crime?
I know of no jurisdiction anywhere in America where that is a crime.

You don't know any jurisdiction where it is illegal for men to use women's bathrooms? Try looking up the law in Iowa.

So, taking your reasoning to its conclusion, there is no reason for separate bathrooms. Just get rid of urinals, make all stalls, and they should be unisex.

If you disagree with that statement, I would like to hear why.

If you do believe we should move to unisex bathrooms, that's fine. But since we are not there yet, and Coy is using the gender specific girl's bathroom, this is an issue. It is an issue to me because I am a nanny of a 4 year old girl, and I would like to know if males are allowed into the bathroom with her, whatever gender they may self-identify as. It is an issue for everyone because it may affect who is allowed into the gender specific bathroom with them, now or in the future.

Coy is NOT physically a girl.

That is your conclusion.
Speak for yourself and make your own conclusions.
We already have unisex bathrooms per se as there is NO law restricting it anywhere.
That is a conclusion.
In fact it was THE LAW that gave Coy the right to use that bathroom.
Another conclusion.
Virtually every state has no law banning one sex from using another sex's bathroom. A few cities do but they do not hold up on challenges.
That is a conclusion.
Price Waterhouse v. WAtkins is the court's conclusion and the applicable law in this matter.
Your and my opinion do not count. The law does.
Another conclusion that I conclude with.

I notice you did not explain your position here. Do you believe bathrooms should be unisex rather than separated by gender?

Did you mean Price Waterhouse v Hopkins? I didn't find one v Watkins in a quick search. In the Hopkins case, a brief perusal showed that the case was about gender discrimination in regards to promotion. It did not seem to address separate bathrooms in any way.

At least in Maine, from a few articles about a case there which also involves a transgendered student's bathroom access, the law not only allows separate bathrooms but may actually require them in schools. See paragraph 6 of this article :
Lawsuit brought by transgender student over bathrooms, harassment goes to Maine supreme court | Fox News

Maybe unisex bathrooms are the way to go. Or perhaps we need 3 bathroom options everywhere; men's, women's, and unisex. We don't have that option yet, however. So long as we are separating by gender, it seems important to decide just what that should mean. My opinion is that the separation should be based on physical makeup.

While "his", "hers", and "it's" bathrooms seems like a reasonable option to most, it will never suffice for the "its". They want full recognition that they are something the ARE not. Unisex bathrooms defeat the purpose of protecting each gender from an invasion of privacy by the other...more specifically, protection females from predatory males.

It certainly isn't good parenting when what they want to be is not reality. Parents are suppose to keep children in reality. What do you do if your kid wants to be an elf? Glue big ears on and promote the fantasy?

I coached rec ball for 20 years, 52 teams altogether.
I did not want to hand out trophies to 13 year old kids that came in 4th in a 9 team league.
I wanted to "keep children in reality"
And it was not the business of anyone other than my team and the families what I/we did.
Same with this family. It is not any of your business what they do.

You are about 90% correct. Unfortunately, it becomes my business when said parents start using the power of the state to force other people to accede to their demands that we go along with them when they pretend their little boy is a girl.

I still do not see how you were forced to go along with any demand that they believe their boy believes he is a girl.
No one is telling you what you should believe. And if they were HOW DO THEY STOP YOU from believing what you want to believe?
You have it wrong with your claim the parents pretend their little boy is a girl. They are going along with their little boy believing HE is a girl.

Just because your not seen commiting a crime does not make it legal. We have men's and women's bathrooms. Men do not belong in the ladies bathroom. Lots of crimes are unseen, but it is still commiting a crime.

Committing a crime?

You don't know any jurisdiction where it is illegal for men to use women's bathrooms? Try looking up the law in Iowa.

Iowa changed their law in 2007, the Iowa Civil Rights Act. Transgender folks use the restroom under that act in Iowa that fits their gender identity.
Accordingly, NO ordinance applies there anymore that bans men from using a woman's bathroom.

I coached rec ball for 20 years, 52 teams altogether.
I did not want to hand out trophies to 13 year old kids that came in 4th in a 9 team league.
I wanted to "keep children in reality"
And it was not the business of anyone other than my team and the families what I/we did.
Same with this family. It is not any of your business what they do.

You are about 90% correct. Unfortunately, it becomes my business when said parents start using the power of the state to force other people to accede to their demands that we go along with them when they pretend their little boy is a girl.

I still do not see how you were forced to go along with any demand that they believe their boy believes he is a girl.
No one is telling you what you should believe. And if they were HOW DO THEY STOP YOU from believing what you want to believe?
You have it wrong with your claim the parents pretend their little boy is a girl. They are going along with their little boy believing HE is a girl.

Are you really this stupid, or do you just play it on the internet when your treasured positions are indefensible?

Committing a crime?

Iowa changed their law in 2007, the Iowa Civil Rights Act. Transgender folks use the restroom under that act in Iowa that fits their gender identity.
Accordingly, NO ordinance applies there anymore that bans men from using a woman's bathroom.

Wanna bet?

Your daughter go that school?
JUST LAST NIGHT I am at a bar and a man has his two kids with him, ONE a young girl so he takes her IN THE MEN'S ROOM.
Closes the door IN THE STALL.
Uh, earth to Brain: THEY HAVE STALLS IN THE GIRLS ROOM AND NO OPEN AREAS where someone can see anyone doing their business.
News flash: girls bath rooms NO ONE CAN SEE IN THE STALLS.
None of your business if a man takes his 3 year old daughter into the men's stall.
None of your business if a 6 year old kid that is transgender GOES INTO THE STALL, SHUTS THE DOOR SO NO ONE CAN SEE and does their business.

Committing a crime?

The main point which you ignored was that just because your doing something that isn't seen, doesn't make it right. People have been ticketed for using the wrong bathroom so apparently some places it is some kind of crime.

So what about the locker rooms?

Humans are the only creatures on Earth that Fuck their Dead...

Is that Nature or Nurture?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

I would not know as I do not fuck the dead.
But since you are the expert on it tell us if it is natural or not.

Don't you love it when they use those sort of examples?
It means they have nothing, and really have no clue what they are talking about.

Is what I said untrue?...

And why are you a Coward about my question?

peace...

coy-mathis_3-620x343.jpg

^If I didn't know any better... And I do because my 7 1/2 and 5-year-olds were 2 and 3 not that long ago...

I'd say that's a 2 or 3-year old image of Coy in Drag. :thup:

Interesting that there is a lack of little Boy 18 month old pics, eh?...

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]

peace..

^No Comment [MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]?... :rofl:

He looks younger and in Drag Compared to your Pic where he's "Cranky" and the Parents want the Media to Portray it as being about being dressed like the Boy he is.

peace...

Fucking Cowards.

peace...

Committing a crime?

The main point which you ignored was that just because your doing something that isn't seen, doesn't make it right. People have been ticketed for using the wrong bathroom so apparently some places it is some kind of crime.

Good point.
Stay out of our damn locker room!!!!
LOL, some places are holier than others.
Not an exact science as you have noted I respect all opinions on this.
But bottom line to me it is none of my business.
Except the locker room!

Committing a crime?

Good point.
Except the locker room!

Ok, so we agree there. But what does that mean for this boy? He can't handle using the men's room, but he'll use the men's locker room? Or will he use a special room and that's ok for a locker room, but not for a bathroom?

What about sports? Will he ever be able to participate in sports? Certainly it wouldn't be fair for him to be in girls sports.

What about dating? I can't imagine boys dating him. Even homosexuals shouldn't like him because he's a girl right?

And I know some of these questions really aren't my business, but I just have so much trouble seeing how things are going to workout well for this kid.

California has passed legislation which deals with cases like this specifically :

Calif. Lawmakers Pass K-12 Transgender-Rights Bill - ABC News

I think this is going much too far, or not far enough. Either allow true gender separation, or remove it. This kind of bullshit half measure is far too common with government. If gender separation is a valid practice, then make it GENDER separation, not PERCEIVED gender separation.

If gender separation is an outdated notion, do away with it.

Good point.
Except the locker room!

Ok, so we agree there. But what does that mean for this boy? He can't handle using the men's room, but he'll use the men's locker room? Or will he use a special room and that's ok for a locker room, but not for a bathroom?

What about sports? Will he ever be able to participate in sports? Certainly it wouldn't be fair for him to be in girls sports.

What about dating? I can't imagine boys dating him. Even homosexuals shouldn't like him because he's a girl right?

And I know some of these questions really aren't my business, but I just have so much trouble seeing how things are going to workout well for this kid.

I don't see where homosexuals would have a problem dating this kid. I've met lots of gays who are cross-dressers and still go out with "guy" gays. It's the equipment they find off-putting, I think. This kid's got the proper plumbing for a homosexual to be interested.
One of the puzzles I posed my gay friends: if they like guys, want to date and have sex with guys, why in hell do they go out with guys who dress like women? Second: if they have to dress like women, why choose the most uncomfortable fashions, i.e. high heels, tight dresses, hours spent on make up and hairstyle? I mean, lots of lesbians dress in sensible shoes, comfortable clothes and keep their hair style simple. Aren't they women worth emulating?

California has passed legislation which deals with cases like this specifically :

I think this is going much too far, or not far enough. Either allow true gender separation, or remove it. This kind of bullshit half measure is far too common with government. If gender separation is a valid practice, then make it GENDER separation, not PERCEIVED gender separation.

I'm seeing a 260 lb, 6'3" "girl" playing on the girls' soccer team. Real fair, don't you think? How well do you think a 5'1", 105 lb girl, who think's she's a boy, is going to fare on the HS football team?

coy-mathis_3-620x343.jpg

^If I didn't know any better... And I do because my 7 1/2 and 5-year-olds were 2 and 3 not that long ago...

I'd say that's a 2 or 3-year old image of Coy in Drag. :thup:

Interesting that there is a lack of little Boy 18 month old pics, eh?...

[MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]

peace..

^No Comment [MENTION=11865]Luissa[/MENTION]?... :rofl:

He looks younger and in Drag Compared to your Pic where he's "Cranky" and the Parents want the Media to Portray it as being about being dressed like the Boy he is.

peace...

Since we know who the Cowards are...

About what age is this little Boy who his Parents Dressed in Drag?...

peace...

I'm seeing a 260 lb, 6'3" "girl" playing on the girls' soccer team. Real fair, don't you think? How well do you think a 5'1", 105 lb girl, who think's she's a boy, is going to fare on the HS football team?

How fair was it for a 6'2" 185 lb DE going up against a 6'7" 300 lb OT in high school?
Be it boy or girl?
LOL, I remember a coach once saying in the mid 70s about such things when the acceptance of long hair, afros, jewelry and other things were being worn by players: "I do not care if you wear makeup, eyeliner, have store bought titties, bones in your nose, ear rings, tatoos, whatever. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS IF YOU CAN PLAY."
I saw many a guy that looked like Tarzan yet played like Jane and then a few that looked like Jane and played like Tarzan!
Wowzer, the world is moving faster than the old dog coming off the edge can take sometimes but I saw a lot of crazy shit in my 58 almost 59 years so this is sort of much ado about nothing to me.

so, for 'equal' protection and comfort, we need bathrooms/lockerooms/shower facilities in all locations that provide any of the fore mentioned, anywhere and everywhere for;

- males

- females

- males who think they are females

- females who think they are males

- males that have become females

- females that have become males

did I miss anyone?

so, for 'equal' protection and comfort, we need bathrooms/lockerooms/shower facilities in all locations that provide any of the fore mentioned, anywhere and everywhere for;

- males

- females

did I miss anyone?

Societal Anarchy... Are you enjoying being Alive while it Devolves?...

peace...

Last edited:

- males

- females

did I miss anyone?

If I understand correctly, the freakshows will not be satisfied having their own designated facilities and other accommodations. They want nothing less than every normal person submit to their whims, at government gunpoint, if necessary.
"Resistance is futile.".

Last edited:
Yes, the world is going to come to an end because gays are in the military, are getting married and a 6 year old boy that believes he is a girl wants to take a dump in the girls bathroom behind closed doors and a closed stall.
We now have no unit cohesion in the military like you folks stated would happen, every heterosexual marriage in the country is in jeopardy as we all know that all the queers want is our white women and men and now parents are going to continue to teach their kids to be transgender.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back