Transgender 1st Grader Wins Civil Rights Case...

We have had college kids come to our house for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner that have been banned from their families' homes because they are gay. My daughter is straight but active in the arts, theatre and chorus.
If you are gay then stay away. There is something wrong with you.
And if you condemn that then you are a progressive and can never be conservative.
HAHAHA!

We have had college kids come to our house for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner that have been banned from their families' homes because they are gay. My daughter is straight but active in the arts, theatre and chorus.
And if you condemn that then you are a progressive and can never be conservative.
HAHAHA!

I know kids that have been disowned for voting Republican, what's your point?

HAHAHA!

You are comparing apples to oranges.

HAHAHA!

No I am not. If we applied the theory that "You are born that way" to everything you have no more choice about who you vote for than who you sleep with.

HAHAHA!

Humans are the only creatures on Earth that Fuck their Dead...

Is that Nature or Nurture?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Allowing your child to be what they want to be is child abuse?

Dressing an 18-month-old in Drag and having everyone around him call him her and then later using that Child to gain Financially when Society Rejects your Abuse is Child Abuse...

Parading the little Boy in Drag @ the GLAAD Awards should have been followed by their Arrest.

peace...

It certainly isn't good parenting when what they want to be is not reality. Parents are suppose to keep children in reality. What do you do if your kid wants to be an elf? Glue big ears on and promote the fantasy?

It certainly isn't good parenting when what they want to be is not reality. Parents are suppose to keep children in reality. What do you do if your kid wants to be an elf? Glue big ears on and promote the fantasy?

I coached rec ball for 20 years, 52 teams altogether.
I did not want to hand out trophies to 13 year old kids that came in 4th in a 9 team league.
I wanted to "keep children in reality"
And it was not the business of anyone other than my team and the families what I/we did.
Same with this family. It is not any of your business what they do.

I coached rec ball for 20 years, 52 teams altogether.
I did not want to hand out trophies to 13 year old kids that came in 4th in a 9 team league.
I wanted to "keep children in reality"
And it was not the business of anyone other than my team and the families what I/we did.
Same with this family. It is not any of your business what they do.

I think they made it my business when they try to get their boy in the ladies room. I don't want boys in the ladies room with my daughters. I don't care how he is dressed. While this case doesn't directly effect me, others in the future might. So I think your wrong. It moved out of the family when they started to expect the public to support this fantasy.

Last edited:

Dressing an 18-month-old in Drag and having everyone around him call him her and then later using that Child to gain Financially when Society Rejects your Abuse is Child Abuse...

Parading the little Boy in Drag @ the GLAAD Awards should have been followed by their Arrest.

peace...

Where in the article you posted does it state they started dressing him as a girl at 18 months old?

"Officially"... :rofl:

And (4) is WAY too young also. :thup:

Fucking Perverted Deviant Douchebag Child Abusing Motherfuckers.

peace...

I would love for you to say that her father.

You haven't bothered to really look up anything about went on before they let her be a girl did you?

I guess they should have taught her to hate herself and others.

Forum List

Back