Transgender 1st Grader Wins Civil Rights Case...

All the article said is she started expressing her views at 18 months. When did they actually start dressing her as a girl?
My Little niece by two was picking out clothes, and was obsessed with shoes.

We suspect my cousin is gay.
When he was a child, around three to around to age of seven, he loved the color pink. He had pink gumboots and his mother even bought him pink night gowns to wear.
He is around 16 now and the suspicion he is gay is still there. Some might think his parents encouraged him by allowing him to wear nightgowns, but I think he's always been that way, at the age of three he was just expressing who he was.

So, gays are color-coded now, are they?

All the article said is she started expressing her views at 18 months. When did they actually start dressing her as a girl?

When he was a child, around three to around to age of seven, he loved the color pink. He had pink gumboots and his mother even bought him pink night gowns to wear.
He is around 16 now and the suspicion he is gay is still there. Some might think his parents encouraged him by allowing him to wear nightgowns, but I think he's always been that way, at the age of three he was just expressing who he was.

I know lots of men that like pink, does that make them gay, or are you just being silly?

I know lots of men that like pink, does that make them gay, or are you just being silly?

That wasn't the only clue

Liking pink is not a clue of sexual preference.

Just like the liberals made the Trayvon Martin killing a political issue you right wing conservatives make this a political issue.
This has nothing to do with conservative versus liberal politics.
As hard as you folks try you can not polish that turd.

Just like the liberals made the Trayvon Martin killing a political issue you right wing conservatives make this a political issue.

I am not the one that came in here and claimed that conservatives who want small government would erupt in joy over this, am I?

I am not the one that came in here and claimed that conservatives who want small government would erupt in joy over this, am I?

I stated that true conservatives that support less government do not meddle like mother hen busy bodies like you in the affairs of other families such as this.
Not even close to the distortion you claim above.
You claimed that liberals support this and progressives supported the parents "teaching" the kid to be this way.
Now you run from that absurd claim like a monkey on fire because I have exposed you as a partisan political hack in everything you post on.

I stated that true conservatives that support less government do not meddle like mother hen busy bodies like you in the affairs of other families such as this.
You claimed that liberals support this and progressives supported the parents "teaching" the kid to be this way.
Now you run from that absurd claim like a monkey on fire because I have exposed you as a partisan political hack in everything you post on.

Which demonstrates that you do not meet your definition of a true conservative, doesn't it? As I pointed out, the parents who have a problem with their daughters using the same bathroom as a boy no longer have a say because some asshole mother hen decided that a boy pretending to be a girl trumps real girls rights to segregated bathrooms. I even backed my position up using Amnesty International which views segregated bathrooms as a basic human right. Want to explain how you get to declare yourself a true conservative when you think the state has the power to ignore everyone who disagrees with you?

Like I said that wasn't the only clue, and most mother's know pretty quickly. Three of my gay friends' mom stated they knew when they were children.

I Pity those poor Children for having had Parents who made that Assumption when they were Children about their "Sexual Identity"...

I'm Certain that Conclusion played NO part in the Outcome.

Sad.

:)

peace...

Of course not - it was just the first signs that he was different. And 16 years on, nothing has changed.

Yep... They Encouraged him... WTF is the matter with this Species?... :dunno:

peace..

Which demonstrates that you do not meet your definition of a true conservative, doesn't it? As I pointed out, the parents who have a problem with their daughters using the same bathroom as a boy no longer have a say because some asshole mother hen decided that a boy pretending to be a girl trumps real girls rights to segregated bathrooms. I even backed my position up using Amnesty International which views segregated bathrooms as a basic human right. Want to explain how you get to declare yourself a true conservative when you think the state has the power to ignore everyone who disagrees with you?

So you are THE BRAND POO BAH of what someone has to believe in to be a conservative.

"the state has the power to ignore everyone"

HAHAHAHAHA, some power that is to ignore people!!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Of course not - it was just the first signs that he was different. And 16 years on, nothing has changed.

Assigning some arbitrary identifying characteristic to colors and then using colors to label an individual's gender identification is asinine. But your family having done that, identifying your cousin's preference for the color pink as equivalent to his being feminine and therefor "gay" has had a lifelong, direct impact on how the family interacts with this boy. It's OK, though, because having a homosexual in the family is becoming all the vogue. As a matter of fact, homosexuals are becoming rather passé, perhaps your family can persuade the lad to put on Mommy's clothes and he can be trotted out and presented on all the fashionable daytime talk shows.

Here's an ironic little side note: I'm following another thread about gays and the very same crowd who defends this little "twisted sister", claiming his individual "right" to use the girls' bathroom should be preserved at the cost of all the girls, are over on the other thread, insisting that since polls indicate that around 50% of the American electorate approve of homosexuals, this "majority" justifies trampling on the rights of individuals.
Liberals/progressives have the moral compass of a weathercock.

Like I said that wasn't the only clue, and most mother's know pretty quickly. Three of my gay friends' mom stated they knew when they were children.

I Pity those poor Children for having had Parents who made that Assumption when they were Children about their "Sexual Identity"...

Sad.

peace...

Well lets see. My one friend's parents are Mormon and still have a somewhat problem with him being gay. Just because she knew, didn't mean she liked it. ;)
The other one's father retired as a captain in the Police department and my friend played sports, hockey, baseball, etc.. Both of their mothers didn't say anything until they came out. The second one's mother is a lot more accepting.
My third friend's mother has disowned him for being gay, when she realized there was something different she sent him to live with his grandma.

So like I said, just because they knew doesn't mean they accepted it or encouraged it. My first friend was 21 when he came out to his parents, the second 19. The third one never even had to bother.

Mothers are also not the only ones who know. My friend and I knew her brother was gay by the time he was I junior high. Their parents are very religious so we sure didn't say anything to them. He came out after starting college, his parents are still not over it.

It isn't about mothers encouraging it, it is about mothers knowing their children better than anyone else.

Sad.

peace...

And what is sad is the fact you have no clue how it all works, and the fact you trying to blame the parents for something.
It must be sad to be you.

So you are THE BRAND POO BAH of what someone has to believe in to be a conservative.

"the state has the power to ignore everyone"

HAHAHAHAHA, some power that is to ignore people!!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Want to point out where I claimed that true conservatives had to do certain things in order to keep the label? All I did was use your assertion that you knew what true conservatives would do to prove that you are not a true conservative.

Forum List

Back