Transgender badass challenges Trump.

I'm just going to drop this related tidbit here, lets see how many can figure out /why/ this is relevant to this thread heh

Article 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice makes criminal the act of adultery when certain legal criteria, known as “elements,” have all been met. There are three distinct elements to the crime of adultery under the UCMJ: first, a Soldier must have had sexual intercourse with someone; second, the Soldier or their sexual partner was married to someone else at the time; and third, that under the circumstances, the conduct of the Soldier was to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces or was of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.

The first two elements of adultery under the UCMJ are fairly straightforward and shouldn’t require further explanation. The third and final element is where our simple question starts to become complicated. The “explanation” portion of Article 134 identifies several considerations military commanders should consider in determining whether an act of sexual intercourse could satisfy the third and final element of adultery under the UCMJ, including whether the Soldier or their sexual partner was “legally separated.”

When people refer to being “legally separated,” they generally mean one of two distinct legal situations " either they have signed a formal separation agreement with their spouse or that a state court has issued an order of separation. A formal separation agreement is essentially a written contract between a husband and wife resolving the significant legal issues between them involving property, debt, support, child custody, etc. Separation agreements are typically drafted by an attorney, such as those available to Soldiers and their Family members at the Office of the Staff Judge Advocate (commonly referred to as “JAG”). Such agreements often become part of the final divorce granted by a state court and the act of signing such a document usually signifies a major step toward a final divorce.

Returning to our original question, we must always be mindful that while being “legally separated” is an important consideration in deciding whether a sexual relationship violates Article 134 of the UCMJ, it is by no means the end of the inquiry. The “explanation” portion of Article 134 identifies additional considerations for commanders such as the rank and position of the parties involved, the impact on the military unit, the potential misuse of government time or resources to facilitate the prohibited conduct, as well as whether the adulterous act was accompanied by other violations of the UCMJ.

Due to the inherently ambiguous nature of these various considerations, there will always be the potential for criminal liability under the UCMJ or exposure to adverse administrative action when a Soldier undertakes a new sexual relationship while still married, regardless of whether they are “legally separated.” The only 100 percent safe course of action under the UCMJ is to wait until a state court has granted you a final decree of divorce, thereby making you “single” again. -- Legal Separation, Adultery and the UCMJ | Military.com

This is what Hispanics think of America.....

DF8PNkdXsAEmcSj.jpg

I would be happy to buy them a ticket back to where they came from.
Well, they could be American Injuns. That being the case, they might be a bit miffed at the artist who fucked up their sacred mountain .
Heh heh heh!

So....all you think that an individual who has male anatomy should be allowed to room with, shower with and use the bathroom facilities of female soldiers, sailors and airmen.....that is okay with you...right? All they have to do is check a box on paperwork that says they identify as a female, and they get to bunk with women....an 18 year old woman would be required to share a room with an individual who is physically a male....and if she says she is uncomfortable with this situation, she is the bigot and the problem...

That is where you stand...right?

No, frankly I was unaware that troops who had not undergone reassignment surgery would be using opposite sex shower rooms and other gender specific facilities. I do have a problem with that. And I don't think a female (XX) pre-transgender soldier with double D breasts is going to be taking showers with 30 young hormone charged males. I read your article but I am suspicious. My suspicions rests on a sense of how the brass thinks. They aren't going to risk losing their command over a transgender rape scandal or something like that. Contrary to your article, my best guess is that TG personnel undergo gender change surgery before they enter the military. I am aware of only one case where someone got reassignment surgery while on active duty and that was Manning. And, he was in prison. But prior to that, when he was free, he used male facilities because he hadn't come out of the closet as far as I know.

My point is that, if true, I wouldn't be so quick as to say those suicidal tendencies are standard for all transgender people. As you might have heard, veterans are committing suicide in record numbers these days. And it appears that most of them are average Joes. Don't try and make suicidal tendencies on the battle field solely a transgender issue.

It's a proven fact that “transgenders” have an exceptionally-high suicide rate, and this remains true regardless of how their condition is or is not treated. It is also true that combat veterans have an unusually high suicide rate, though not as bad as that of “transgenders”. Understandably, being around too much death and destruction tends to f••• with people's minds in a very bad way.

If anything, this is yet another good argument against letting trannies into the military. They're already f•••-ed-up enough as it is; why allow them into a situation that will very likely f••• them up even more?

If I remember correctly, all recruits have to take a battery of tests including psychological tests such as the MMPI ( Minnesota Multi-phase Psychological Inventory.) Pass that and act normal ...you are in. But recruits like Chris, having no criminal background are prized. Add his high cognitive ability and apparent combat prowess to the mix and he was an ideal 'cruit. But I am puzzled by all you guys on the right who never served. Chris mentalmight have served in your place or the place of a dear relative, Anyone as qualified on paper as Chris was ought to be allowed to go put his/her life on the line for the nation. So many of YOU have not been wiling to make that sacrifice.

I served, TG is an illness. They need help, not acceptance.
Thanks for your service. But we have to clear something up here. Using correct terms would help. The clinical definition of the condition associated with TG
is Gender Dysphoria or Gender Identity Disorder. I'd prefer to use the latter as an acronym : GID. That will suffice to separate people who have not undergone the surgery from those TG who have.

Some experts say GID is an illness, others say it isn't. I don't know. But no matter what we think, a person with GID doesn't have to reveal his/her secret and can then serve like Chris did. The GID would never be diagnosed as long as the person didn't engage in behavior that would unveil his/her secret. That certainly includes not getting a surgical gender realignment while on active duty. After reading some of the posts here I have reassessed this issue. I don't think the military should pay for transgender surgery. But I am still undecided as to whether the condition is a mental illness or a mistake of nature. I guess while the GOP is in power GID is a mental illness. When the Democrats come back, if ever, GID will be a mistake of nature that needs to be accommodated.

1. Nothing I said, could in any way, be interpreted as trying to make suicidal tendencies solely a transgender issue.

Yes it could be inferred until you made yourself clear just now. And that was the direction others were taking so you blended in quite well with them.

I'm not responsible for others. My words were clear and nothing I said could reasonable be interpreted the way you did. You put that out there. It had nothing to do with me.

do not claim that suicidal tendencies are standard for all transgender people. I do claim that they are always some form of fucked up. It is never JUST gender issues. And thus banning them is reasonable and not animus based.

Are you a clinical psychiatrist or something? Under what auspices did you conduct your peer reviewed study?

Nope. Just an astute observer of humanity. Transpeople are fucked up. With a host of issues.

THe op gave one example and he was fucked up. He went into battle suicidal, with his comrades depending on him.

I really hope none of them paid a price for that shit.

I wonder how many of his "normal" team mates were suicidal as well. In any event. I don't think we can make a clinical assessment based on one event where he yelled into a cave and charged in. I'd have to see evidence that he did things like that repeatedly. That believe me, I know from experience that was highly unlikely...

All I know of him is your op, which made it sound like NOT a one time thing.
I suppose it did. But I would expect more than one example if he was really a reckless carefree daredevil.

kristin-beck.jpg
:clap::clap:

Chris Beck was a fearless Navy SEAL, one could even say reckless. "Come out motherf---er!" he would shout to the Taliban as he charged into the caves of Afghanistan. But there was a reason for this. He had been suppressing who he wanted to be for years, which sometimes made him run headlong towards a possible death.

Kristin Beck, a transgender retired Navy SEAL who used to be named Chris, made a splash in the media Wednesday after President Donald Trump announced he would bar transgender people from serving in the military.

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Beck told Business Insider. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."
Someone who recklessly runs toward death is a danger to their team and shouldn't be there.

He's mentally ill, which means he should never have been in that position in the first place.

Well the thing is one transgender surgery will pay for a lifetime of "boner pills" for a whole company of men. ("The needs of the many outweigh the need of the one" Jim.)

The sole arbiter of that should be God, not other humans. But having the courage to bring those flaws to light in the face of man and God is admirable. So few are willing to do that; so, we have no way of knowing who is or who is not more flawed than Kris.

Kris has already served before he physically became a transgender. He kept his mental gender identification to himself while he served and apparently didn't exhibit any tendencies to wear women's garb during that time... at least not in public. Obviously he was focused on successfully overcoming his inner feelings so he could continue doing what he loved...being a navy seal.
From that perspective, there were no grounds for anyone to say he should not have been allowed to serve.

Depending on the source, there may be several thousand transgender personnel in the armed forces; some of them openly.
It is the careers of those who are openly transgender that are on the line. But keep in mind that some are mission essential personnel, some have invested years in the military and all have a contract that is about to be broken $$$$! Yes, I put those dollar signs out there for a reason!

Not after he left the service! He can't be blackmailed now. While he served, he was the picture of Republicanism...a wife,two kids and a job he loved.

But you do raise an interesting question: Will his revelation affect his retirement pay? Should it?
It depends.
Threatening the president is a felony.
Why do you consider what he saiid a threat?
Because when someone challenges me to a fight I consider that a threat.

I can name dozens of my former team members that would love to personally kick that guy's ass just for general purposes.
He had the nerve to serve based on a lie.
We all knew that sucking dick and smoking pot was against regulations.
What he does after he leaves active duty is up to him, but if he wants to start talking trash for political purposes to prop up Democrats and enemies of the White House, I have issues with that.
He is now the posterboy for hypocrisy.
A fraud.
You haven't been following the thread. Kris never challenged Trump to a fist fight. He just wanted Trump to tell him to his face he isn't fit to serve.
I believe he just wanted a chance to defend what he believes is a noble cause for TG prospects wanting to make a career in the military. Some of them, already serving openly, are about to lose the benefit of retirement. Now I must laugh at your accusation that he lied. Really... As I have already explained a while back, Chris was not a flaming fag nor did the op say he engaged in homosexual activities while in uniform. I saw no reference to that in the article but I might have missed it... feel free to point it out if I did. You are just winging it now based on assumptions. But if you can accept the vapid lies of your hero in the White house...and those lies manifest in abundance on a daily basis... how dare you even bring the topic of lying into this conversation. BTW, not all transgenders are homosexuals either before or after their transformation. Besides, there is no question on the entry documents referring to transgender proclivities but there are questions pertaining to homosexual tendencies. If Kris wasn't gay he didn't lie.
So you claim that calling out the president isn't a threat.
And you also claim that he waited till after he left the service to become a fudge-packer.
Or are you claiming that he wants to look and sound like a woman so he can fuck women?
There is a fine line between threatening the president and calling him out. Calling him out to debate, something that would never happen anyway, and actually threatening to do harm to the president are two entirely different things. I know you wish it weren't so but it is what it is. You've concluded, on your own, volition that Kris's challenge meant that if Trump took her up on the challenge and repeated what he said on the news, she would punch him or something.
That's a stretch!

As to the claims you say I made... I deny all of them. I didn't even know Kris existed until several days ago when I heard about her challenge to Trump.
I don't make any claim to know more than the article reveals.

kristin-beck.jpg

Chris Beck was a fearless Navy SEAL, one could even say reckless. "Come out motherf---er!" he would shout to the Taliban as he charged into the caves of Afghanistan. But there was a reason for this. He had been suppressing who he wanted to be for years, which sometimes made him run headlong towards a possible death.

Kristin Beck, a transgender retired Navy SEAL who used to be named Chris, made a splash in the media Wednesday after President Donald Trump announced he would bar transgender people from serving in the military.

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy," Beck told Business Insider. "Transgender doesn't matter. Do your service."

HE wasn't wearing high heels when killing the Taliban. So he's a sissy transvestite now. He dishonors his past.

kristin-beck.jpg

Someone who recklessly runs toward death is a danger to their team and shouldn't be there.

He's mentally ill, which means he should never have been in that position in the first place.
Informative... but he was normal enough to fool his team and superiors for 20 years.... that is all that matters. Obviously he wasn't anything like the Humphrey Bogart character in the Caine Mutiny.

And another little known glitch to this mess.......

As important as privacy and respect are, the biggest problem with the policy is its effect on the military’s core purpose of battle readiness. For example, under the policy, a male infantryman who cannot meet the bare minimum requirement of 42 pushups and is therefore considered a liability in combat can switch his “gender marker” to female and suddenly be qualified. Even though he retains the exact same physical characteristics, and can do only 19 push-ups, he will now be a combat-ready female infantry soldier, eligible to hold the exact same role in his former unit.
I don't think too many males are going to switch their gender markers just to qualify as a female combat soldier.

[Side Rant] LGBT mental illness

I'm not at all on the fence on if homosexuality and GID are "mental illnesses" - reality, and I say this as a bisexual, is that it isn't "normal" which is generally the basis for mental illnesses (especially when such causes "emotional" distress in ones life and/or "social issues")

What I don't get is why it's so damn hard for folks to own their sexuality. Maybe I'm biased by my synesthesia, they classify that as a form of mental illness too, the thing is I've never had a problem with saying "yep, I'm a bit miswired." I don't quite get the "stigma" folks on the left insist on putting on it, nor do I get the idea that everyone has to accept it as "normal" and "good" or whatever. Why the hell are my LGBT pals such pussies? Is it my GID male that makes me so different, is it that I'm older, is it that I literally don't[cannot] give a shit what others think about my sexual preferences, my narcissism? I don't really get the whole freak out and whine about every little thing stuff... Why is it so hard for my fellow LGBT's to have the confidence in their own sexuality to stand up and say "This is who I am, if you don't like it that's your opinion, no worries." Why do they insist that everyone has to /like/ or /accept/ them? Why is it okay to "not like" and "not accept" say police officers, or republicans, or alt-right, or Russian's, or even fucking nazi's, but the fuck-nuts on the other side don't have the same right to "not like" and "not accept" LGBTs? That is /not/ equality...

LGBT's need to stop giving a shit what some jack wagon thinks about them in such a personal manner, if /you/ know where you are sexually then be there - no one else's opinion matters. Own who you are, accept that some folks are going to hate you, accept that some folks think you're disgusting, and deal with it. How is it that I can "deal" with the left hating me for being a capitalist without falling apart and needing counseling? How is it that I can deal with the left saying I'm a traitor for voting for President Trump, without needing a fucking safe space? Ya'll are an embarrassment to the LGBT community whining and carrying on like ya'll have been. ~sigh~

kristin-beck.jpg

HE wasn't wearing high heels when killing the Taliban. So he's a sissy transvestite now. He dishonors his past.
Kris is not a transvestite, She is transgender. There is a difference. Whether she dishonors her past depends on who is judging.

He is saying that transgenders are not all weak Sissys.
No, the problem is that they are mentally disturbed.

Being a good soldier is not about talking trash, like idiots and the naive seem to think it is.

It is about being stable mentally, even under horrible mental stress and pressure to get it right under fire.

Now that he has mutilated himself the evidence would suggest that he is not mentally stable enough for armed force service, which is a privilege not a right. The same goes for queers and dykes.
A lot of straight soldiers are mentally disturbed. And since transgenders are considered female in the services, they aren't going to be assigned to any combat roles that normal women aren't assigned to. Most will probably be clerks or electronic warfare techs... Hell, if they are smart enough to do that shit , LET EM>

If he has a mental problem now he had it when he was in service.
Every time a progressive speaks, the world bursts out laughing. How does one wrap their head around such an absurd comment?

A mental health problem - like a physical health problem - can occur at any time. This statement is like saying "if he had a heart attack yesterday, he was having it 10 years ago in combat". :eusa_doh:
Actually, the article addresses the origins of his TG predilections. If you had taken the time to read it, you wouldn't have made such a fool of yourself.
It started when he was a child.
Yes, it usually does, right after they are raped by someone who views himself as a *mentor*.
We are talking about Gender Identity Disorder, not homosexuality. Two different things.

He is saying that transgenders are not all weak Sissys.
No, the problem is that they are mentally disturbed.

Being a good soldier is not about talking trash, like idiots and the naive seem to think it is.

It is about being stable mentally, even under horrible mental stress and pressure to get it right under fire.

Now that he has mutilated himself the evidence would suggest that he is not mentally stable enough for armed force service, which is a privilege not a right. The same goes for queers and dykes.
I get the feeling this guy just likes dressing up as a woman.
He's just a guy that likes looking feminine and still likes women.
The biggest problem he would have is dealing with all of the Neanderthals in Special Ops.
As a woman, she probably wouldn't be assigned to special ops.

Every time a progressive speaks, the world bursts out laughing. How does one wrap their head around such an absurd comment?

A mental health problem - like a physical health problem - can occur at any time. This statement is like saying "if he had a heart attack yesterday, he was having it 10 years ago in combat". :eusa_doh:
Actually, the article addresses the origins of his TG predilections. If you had taken the time to read it, you wouldn't have made such a fool of yourself.
Yes, it usually does, right after they are raped by someone who views himself as a *mentor*.
We are talking about Gender Identity Disorder, not homosexuality. Two different things.
No, not really.

kristin-beck.jpg

He/she/it, was not transgender when it was in the Seals. It has a mental problem and is not worthy of being in the military anymore. I'll tell that to his face. Let him hit me and I'll sue his psycho ass.
If he has a mental problem now he had it when he was in service. But you don't object to his being in service as long as he didn't undergo the critical surgery.
It is the actual sex change that you have a problem with, not the mental state...RIGHT?

You don't know that his mental problem didn't start after his service. In fact, you don't know shit.

Transgendered people have a mental illness, those people should not be in the military.
I know what he said about the origins of his TG leanings from the article. Why don't you read it?

I did, it's irrelevant. TG is an illness and a person who has it has no business in the military. The military did not know before hand that he had the sickness.
The military has many non combat jobs. Women are generally assigned to those positions. If a TG is bright and knows all about electronic warfare or Nuclear medicine, we WANT him on that WALL>

No, not really.
Well, how are they the same?.... you better know what you are talking about. I'll call you on BS.

kristin-beck.jpg

Transgender people are free to serve, they just have to be the sex they were born with, just like Chris Beck did when he served the US Navy honorably. Hes free to wear a dress as a civilian, but not as an enlisted military member on duty.
Think Again:
Military could spend up to $8.4M annually on gender reassignment treatments

Starting the first week of October, the government will pay for gender reassignment treatments and surgeries for eligible soldiers — an estimated expense between $2.4 million to $8.4 million per year.

There are between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender troops in the active-duty force of 1.3 million, according the RAND Corp. which conducted a study for the Pentagon. Of those troops, RAND estimates that between 30 and 140 would like hormone treatment, and 25 to 130 would seek surgery.

The Defense Department policy states if a service member’s ability to serve is hindered by a “medical condition or medical treatment related to their gender identity,” they will be treated. When an active duty service member receives approval from a military medical provider to undergo gender transition, the commander must approvethe timing of medical treatment.

Defense Department spokesman Air Force Maj. Ben Sakrisson said starting Oct. 3, the military health program will cover therapy and hormone treatments for Tricare beneficiaries with gender dysphoria. According to Sakrisson, gender reassignment surgeries for active-duty personnel will be conducted at either a military hospital or, if qualified care is unavailable at a military facility, at a private hospital paid by Tricare.

Forum List

Back