Transgender confrontation.

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
I do actually feel bad for trans people. Its a tough life, and ive never seen one that wasnt mentally unstable, so its doubly sad. That said, im really annoyed by the in your face type trans people, DEMANDING that everyone pretend they are women. Not a fan of that at all, so i was amused by this guys response. :laugh:

This literally hit Youtube an hour ago. Im guessing this one will be a big story.

Last edited:
Ironically, I ran into a feller dressed as a girl yesterday at the Wawa.

I went in for a French Vanilla Cappuccino and decided I'd check the air in my tires while I was there.

From a distance I saw a woman, an ugly woman btw, putting air in her tires.

Long black ratty hair, paisly shorts, pink top, girl sandals, muppet eyebrows, you get the idea.

Anyway, long story short, I noticed she was taking forever and I pretty much finished off my cappuccino waiting.

So I got out and asked how much air she was putting in there, because you know how the tires tell you the max pressure? Shouldnlt go by that. Really, you should read the sticker on the door jamb of the vehicle.

So HE responds very deeply, saying well the tire says 50 lbs. And it's not even letting me pump it that high anyway.

I just kind of paused for a few seconds, re-evaluating the situation.

So I kind of shook my head confusingly and said, no, you have to go by the manufacturer's pressure on the door jamb, you're gonna ruin your tires over inflating them. Or worse, lose control of your vehicle into a turn or something. Maybe even a blowout.

He's like, okay, well I'm almost done.

So I was like, I'm not really in a hurry, I was just checking to see why you were putting so much air in the tires. Plus I saw your reading the tire.

Really polite feller. As sharp as a marble, though.

Then I was alright, man, good luck with it.

But when I said alright, man, good luck with it, I did one of these just kind of instinctively and walked back to my car.

5209995-3125414459-sckgh.jpg

100% I feel sorry for trans people.

It's the leftists that I have no sympathy for who, on the other hand, are incredibly switched on and pulling the strings on behalf of these mentally ill people and enabling them.

LGBTQ+ is an industry. An industry created by (and maintained) by leftists acting on behalf of their pets.

I've always said that any decent, sane-minded gay, bi-sexual, lesbian or black will be embarrassed by the likes of the militant LGBTQ+ or BLM acting on their behalf.

If it was me I'd be mortified that the nut jobs in these industries keep the notion going that we're different and need special treatment. So much for equality eh.

I do actually feel bad for trans people. Its a tough life

I've decided that tranny people are just basically guys who took cross dressing one step farther to where they had a surgeon superficially alter their bodies where where undressed, they can say they have a few less men parts and a few more lady-looking parts to go with the costume, and are now looking to others to vindicate their sexual confusion and self-mutilation.

I've decided that tranny people are just basically guys who took cross dressing one step farther to where they had a surgeon superficially alter their bodies where where undressed, they can say they have a few less men parts and a few more lady-looking parts to go with the costume, and are now looking to others to vindicate their sexual confusion and self-mutilation.
No, that guy still had a dick. "Trans" covers a lot of ground.

It must be very small..... thus changing appearance into pretending to be a half female, the shemale will have more luck with someone dumb enough.

ns

It's the leftists that I have no sympathy for who, on the other hand, are incredibly switched on and pulling the strings on behalf of these mentally ill people and enabling them.

LGBTQ+ is an industry. An industry created by (and maintained) by leftists acting on behalf of their pets.

I've always said that any decent, sane-minded gay, bi-sexual, lesbian or black will be embarrassed by the likes of the militant LGBTQ+ or BLM acting on their behalf.

If it was me I'd be mortified that the nut jobs in these industries keep the notion going that we're different and need special treatment. So much for equality eh.

Why do you get special treatment? Are you Transgender?

That's the other test.
  1. Ask the trans person if you kick them between the legs whether it'll hurt.
  2. If they roll back their sleeve making a fist with their hairy arm telling you that if you kick them there they will beat the livin' crap out of you, they probably ARE a DUDE. :smoke:

I have little doubt that trans people are afflicted with a form of insanity. As someone who worked at night clubs in Seattle, ive met more trans people than most. If you speak to them, you quickly start seeing the insanity. Weird social querks, often no eye contact, or they are absolutely desperate for attention in an unhealthy way.

I dont know if its good for them to let them pretend to be women, or bad. I don't think that question will be answered for a long time, but I don't think people should be expected to pretend along with them.

The store owner should not have escalated the situation and that sign is very classless
Yeah, it is absolutely classless. People shouldnt going out of their way to antagonize trans people. Its lame.

I actually feel sad for all those men who are so traumatized by seeing either a gay man or a trans that they feel the need to lash out.

Since I am completely secure in my sexuality, I feel no need to humiliate, abuse, etc any person of a different sexual persuasion.

I actually feel sad for all those men who are so traumatized by seeing either a gay man or a trans that they feel the need to lash out.

Since I am completely secure in my sexuality, I feel no need to humiliate, abuse, etc any other person of a different sexual persuasion.
Im on the fence with trans, simply because of my strong hatred for insane people. Mentally speaking, gay people are just as normal as everyone else, but trans are different. Im annoyed by the craziness.

This Has Always Been Nothing But a Fad of the Degenerate Upper Class. That's Why Such Freaks Have So Much Legislative Power.

I always call them "Gayists." I call their Straight supporters "fairyphiles."

Sane Straights should go a lot farther than the appeasing weaklings who merely oppose Gayist "marriage." Sex itself is only between a male and a female. "Homosexuality" is not a sexuality at all; this psychological disease is deceitfully named so the public is seduced into saying, "They have their sexuality; I have mine. So I should be tolerant."

Forum List

Back