Transgender kids should allowed to play sports like all other children!!!

By Megan Rapinoe

Can't ever recall a person with purple hair normal or stable.

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame

The only people making life difficult for them is you leftists. Why dont you share with the readers the suicide rate for transgenders?
Why don't you share with the readers the REASONS why they kill themselves? In case you don't know why, I will tell you . It is because of the narrow minded morons who make life hard for them. It is c=because they are marginalized, riddiculed, discriminated against, and yes , because they are excluded from activitiies that other kid can join in. You have blood on your hands

Actually, suicides are usually people who are mentally unbalanced. If they are obviously a dude , but insist they are a broad, that's a sign of instability.
The same can be said for someone who is so imballanced that they think that they are smart, but call women broads in the year 2021, andhave no concept of the harm tat they do to children with insensitive and idiotic rhetoric. Know anyone like that?

You can call me a moron all you want but the fact is that ihave offered a solution to a complex problem and all that you people do is riddicule and demean trans kids and set them up for self destructive behavior. You have blood on your hands

For the record, I havent riduculed or demeaned anyone except dumb ass parents who think its ok to give hormone blockers to 2nd graders and then lecture me on right and wrong.

Also....

View attachment 474267
Who is giving hormone blockers to 2nd grader who would be about 8 years old. Your are just making that shit up. As far as riddicule goes. I said "you people" People who do not take gender dysphoria seriously and have the attitude that the kids should just get over it and fail to offer help and support. I donm't know for a fact that that is you, you I will give you a chance to respond.

By Megan Rapinoe

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame
Dudette, the satire section is thataway.

By Megan Rapinoe

Dudette, the satire section is thataway.
The fact that you are not bright enought to see the truth that I speak does not make it satire . Now, do you have anything intelligent to contribute.? Can you refute anything that I've said.? Try some original and creative thinking instead of reorting to juvenile quips that are not even clever.

By Megan Rapinoe

I have to congratulate you, because generally speaking PROGS on this board are unable to write beyond one sentence that represents projection, parroting &/or out of context.

You're still full of shit though, ILMAO @ but but but some women are strong than men.
I will conggratulae you on some othes here when you show some interest in actually finding a working solution to the issue instead of talking the easy way out and banning all trans kids from all sports. I understand that it;s a difficult issue that there are no easy answers to,. but unlike you, I also understand that these are real human beings andwe have a duty to try to accomodate them and allow them to have the same opportunities as others

The answer is easy, is that all you really needed, because here it is.

Boys who think they're chicks: Choose band, ROTC, education. Anything that doesn't involve competition where men are clearly more capable due nature. That or compete against boys, poor fucking babies, if they can.

Chicks who think they're boys: Choose band, ROTC, education. Anything that doesn't involve competition where men are clearly more capable due nature. They doubled fucked that one up, can't complete with girls due hormone intake, can't compete with boys because they'll have their asses handed to them and/or poison it for further insanity.

Co-ed. You want to compete with boys and girls start a co-ed team. Just not on the system's dime, because it's a huge waste of public money.

Rarity: Find a real girl who can compete in boy's leagues have at it. Why wouldn't we? Doesn't work the other way around.

While we're at it.........Bathrooms. If a guy can get away passing as a chick in the women's bathroom then it's natural. If you can't then suck it up. Why spend millions to entertain the problems of the extremely few? Nobody is saying they can't use the bathroom, same as nobody ever said a homo couldn't get married. And BTW, VERY FEW homos are married to other homos. The left pitches on the one percent who believe in fabrications, in the case of gay marriage less than that.

By Megan Rapinoe

I have to congratulate you, because generally speaking PROGS on this board are unable to write beyond one sentence that represents projection, parroting &/or out of context.

You're still full of shit though, ILMAO @ but but but some women are strong than men.
I will conggratulae you on some othes here when you show some interest in actually finding a working solution to the issue instead of talking the easy way out and banning all trans kids from all sports. I understand that it;s a difficult issue that there are no easy answers to,. but unlike you, I also understand that these are real human beings andwe have a duty to try to accomodate them and allow them to have the same opportunities as others

The answer is easy, is that all you really needed, because here it is.

Boys who think they're chicks: Choose band, ROTC, education. Anything that doesn't involve competition where men are clearly more capable due nature. That or compete against boys, poor fucking babies, if they can.

Chicks who think they're boys: Choose band, ROTC, education. Anything that doesn't involve competition where men are clearly more capable due nature. They doubled fucked that one up, can't complete with girls due hormone intake, can't compete with boys because they'll have their asses handed to them and/or poison it for further insanity.

Co-ed. You want to compete with boys and girls start a co-ed team. Just not on the system's dime, because it's a huge waste of public money.

Rarity: Find a real girl who can compete in boy's leagues have at it. Why wouldn't we? Doesn't work the other way around.

While we're at it.........Bathrooms. If a guy can get away passing as a chick in the women's bathroom then it's natural. If you can't then suck it up. Why spend millions to entertain the problems of the extremely few? Nobody is saying they can't use the bathroom, same as nobody ever said a homo couldn't get married. And BTW, VERY FEW homos are married to other homos. The left pitches on the one percent who believe in fabrications, in the case of gay marriage less than that.

In regards to the bathroom thing: Maybe, also, if you're going to "identify" as whatever gender, you could actually identify as that gender. That is, don't run around telling everyone you're transgender and sharing all the details and thus giving them a reason to feel uncomfortable around you when they wouldn't have otherwise. And besides the awkwardness it creates, here's a newsflash: no one actually gives a shit. Just identify as whatever you identify as, and drop it.

Far too many people lately aren't "identifying as female" or "identifying as male": they're "identifying as someone identifying as".

By Megan Rapinoe

The only people making life difficult for them is you leftists. Why dont you share with the readers the suicide rate for transgenders?
Why don't you share with the readers the REASONS why they kill themselves? In case you don't know why, I will tell you . It is because of the narrow minded morons who make life hard for them. It is c=because they are marginalized, riddiculed, discriminated against, and yes , because they are excluded from activitiies that other kid can join in. You have blood on your hands

Wrong. Nice try. Blame it on society doesn't work with me leftist. If you've studied the facts you'd be able to tell the readers of the mental health issues many transgenders face.

Clearly you have not understood anything that I have said. Men are not always more capeable than women in physical abilities. The ability of trans girls to compete in girls sports should be evalualte d on a case by case basis using weight class and an evaluation of abilities. They need not be arbitrarily excluded. SAnd your reference to Boys who think they're chicks is clearly insensitive and stupid

Same as above

Cut the horseshit.!! It is not about bathrooms. It is not about sports. And it was not abput bwater fountains and luch counter back then. It is about bigotry and exclusion. Same bullshit differnt day

Cut the horseshit.!! It is not about bathrooms. It is not about sports. And it was not abput bwater fountains and luch counter back then. It is about bigotry and exclusion. Same bullshit differnt day

Wrong again my leftist friend. It's about you and your fellow leftists forcing me through the power of government to ignore science and make me call a man a woman. Then through the power of government forcing it onto America's children through the school system.

You can call me a moron all you want but the fact is that ihave offered a solution to a complex problem and all that you people do is riddicule and demean trans kids and set them up for self destructive behavior. You have blood on your hands

For the record, I havent riduculed or demeaned anyone except dumb ass parents who think its ok to give hormone blockers to 2nd graders and then lecture me on right and wrong.

Also....

View attachment 474267
Who is giving hormone blockers to 2nd grader who would be about 8 years old. Your are just making that shit up. As far as riddicule goes. I said "you people" People who do not take gender dysphoria seriously and have the attitude that the kids should just get over it and fail to offer help and support. I donm't know for a fact that that is you, you I will give you a chance to respond.
Wow - you really need to read up on this subject before attempting to eviscerate everyone in your path.

There is a lot of information on drugs like histrelin acetate (which is a puberty blocker) given to pre-pubescent kids to treat gender dysphoria. There are parents who have gotten this medication for 8 year olds. Look it up. Whats more common is that pro-trans parents of confused children watch their kids for the first signs of puberty so they can get these medications. (Usually 10-12 years old but its being prescribed for kids at younger and younger ages.

What I find more disheartening is that we are now trying to teach pretty advanced sex education concepts to kids as young as 5. A current bill in New York (authored by Senator Samra Brouk (D-Rochester) will include mandatory alignment with a group which calls for all public schools to advise 8 year olds about hormone blockers in case they identify as transgender.

All this amounts to horrific child abuse in my opinion. Trans individuals have extremely high rates of suicide and much lower life expectancies than straight individuals. While there are certainly children that are legitimately experiencing a genetic or physical abnormality, the large majority of trans people are not. I believe that we have created an environment where kids who want or need attention can say they feel funny and next thing you know, Billy is wearing a dress.

"Stop insisting you have real concerns when I want to just dismiss you so I can have what I want!!!"

d. And your reference to Boys who think they're chicks is clearly insensitive and stupid

I think trannies know that they are really just men who wear dresses. You're right, the "Chicks with Dicks" moniker they have adopted is bullshit. The dudes know they are dudes, even as they sashay in the yard.
Thank you for confirming what I already knew about you

"Stop insisting you have real concerns when I want to just dismiss you so I can have what I want!!!"
I do have real concerns. My concern is to promte the civil treatment and equality of trans people. Your concern is to promote bigotry and drive them to self destructive behasvior

There is a lot of information on drugs like histrelin acetate (which is a puberty blocker) given to pre-pubescent kids to treat gender dysphoria. There are parents who have gotten this medication for 8 year olds. Look it up. Whats more common is that pro-trans parents of confused children watch their kids for the first signs of puberty so they can get these medications. (Usually 10-12 years old but its being prescribed for kids at younger and younger ages.
You want me to look it up YOU look it up. When you make such allegaytions, the burden of proof is on yiou.

What I find more disheartening is that we are now trying to teach pretty advanced sex education concepts to kids as young as 5. A current bill in New York (authored by Senator Samra Brouk (D-Rochester) will include mandatory alignment with a group which calls for all public schools to advise 8 year olds about hormone blockers in case they identify as transgender.
Document it. Provide context for christ sake

Clearly you have not understood anything that I have said. Men are not always more capeable than women in physical abilities. The ability of trans girls to compete in girls sports should be evalualte d on a case by case basis using weight class and an evaluation of abilities. They need not be arbitrarily excluded. SAnd your reference to Boys who think they're chicks is clearly insensitive and stupid

Ah, so we're going to pick & choose which boy/girl is too masculinish to compete with girls and which is not so masculinish. BS, you speak BS.

How about you quit pretending boys are girls, that's why you can't make sense of it, you're doomed from start.

Forum List

Back