Transgender kids should allowed to play sports like all other children!!!

I just don't know why it's so difficult to acknowledge that boys and girls are different physically.
no one is saying that they are not different. I am saying that there might be ways to accomodate trans kids rather than simply bann them from sports See post 17 and try to comprehend the concept

No one is saying, "Ban them from sports" . . . except you, because your agenda can't be achieved without lies.

Try to comprehend the concept of telling the truth, and then MAYBE you can very politely request that we please spend a few moments listening to what you say as though you were a person.
Really, no one is saying ban them from sports? Then if a trans girl can't play on either the girls or boys team, where the fuck do they play?

Who said they can't play on the boys team? After all they're biological males.

By Megan Rapinoe

Can't ever recall a person with purple hair normal or stable.

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame

I thought you commies were all about science. The fact is a boy has a larger lung capacity and larger bone structure than a girl of a similar height and weight. That's a scientific fact, and it gives boys a physical advantaged over girls.

So take you commie propaganda and shove it.

I am absolutly amazed at how willfully ignorant people like you are.
And we are likewise amazed at what a moron you are.
You can call me a moron all you want but the fact is that ihave offered a solution to a complex problem and all that you people do is riddicule and demean trans kids and set them up for self destructive behavior. You have blood on your hands

No the freaks that encourage and promote this BS has blood on their hands.

You can call me a moron all you want but the fact is that ihave offered a solution to a complex problem and all that you people do is riddicule and demean trans kids and set them up for self destructive behavior. You have blood on your hands

For the record, I havent riduculed or demeaned anyone except dumb ass parents who think its ok to give hormone blockers to 2nd graders and then lecture me on right and wrong.

Also....

View attachment 474267
Who is giving hormone blockers to 2nd grader who would be about 8 years old. Your are just making that shit up. As far as riddicule goes. I said "you people" People who do not take gender dysphoria seriously and have the attitude that the kids should just get over it and fail to offer help and support. I donm't know for a fact that that is you, you I will give you a chance to respond.

This has nothing to do with gender identity, but simply the fact that those who have had years or decades of excessive male hormones, can then never be allowed to compete against people who did not have this cheating advantage.
Change gender identity all you want, but if you have had illegal hormones, then you can't be expected to compete as if you didn't.
Excuse me but what the fuck are you blathering about? The subject is trans girils compeeting in girls sports. They are not being given male hormones. They may be given hormone blockers which surpresses the male hormoes .Get a grip.

Wrong!
This is about people who have a lifetime of male hormones, who then decide to compete against women in sports, who have not had this hormone advantage.
This has nothing to do with pills or injections.
We are talking about a life time of previously having their bodies producing an illegal amount of testosterone.
And after that, there is no way to level the playing field and allow them to compete.
The then are just cheaters.
You don't know what you are talking about.
You make no sense! Their bodies produce illegal hormones ? .m You are sounding like a mad person.

Their bodies only produce legal hormones if they compete as a man.
If they compete as a woman after decades of their body producing testosterone that is illegal for female athletes, then they are committing a crime.
Female athletes do not have decades of testosterone.
Trans female athletes do have decades of testosterone, so can not then be allowed to compete against women who have not had this illegal testosterone advantage.

For the record, I havent riduculed or demeaned anyone except dumb ass parents who think its ok to give hormone blockers to 2nd graders and then lecture me on right and wrong.

Also....

View attachment 474267
Who is giving hormone blockers to 2nd grader who would be about 8 years old. Your are just making that shit up. As far as riddicule goes. I said "you people" People who do not take gender dysphoria seriously and have the attitude that the kids should just get over it and fail to offer help and support. I donm't know for a fact that that is you, you I will give you a chance to respond.

By Megan Rapinoe

Can't ever recall a person with purple hair normal or stable.

I wonder if the dumb twat has realized she's supporting something that will put HER out of a job.

Bingo.

The rules regarding transgender freaks is simple in its use of words. No sport shall be preceded by a gender listing.

Not a problem. We can't have men's soccer and women's soccer...just a soccer team. Have fun at the tryouts.

I've realized the left only needs about one percent of the population to believe in INSANITY to push an idea for their gain under a call for chaos, confusion & doubt.

So they take lowest common denominator (e.g., racism, genitals) and attempt to normalize it on the public's dime. I agree with above, it's simply insane to declare the abnormal normal, those who suggest otherwise are natural terrorists.

OK - so you for some reason responded to my one comment in three different ones. Why, I'll never know.

Child abuse? Child abuse is when a child is rejected, shamed and told that it is all in their head as opposed to being taken seriously, listen to and helped to navigate the issue that they are dealing with. The failure to do that is what results in the suicides

Yes - fucking child abuse. When you make your son's balls shrivel up because you want to indulge the idea that he likes to play with dolls more than trucks, you are abusing that child and setting them up for a life of pain and misery. 8 and 10 year olds don't get to decide what gender they are. That's lunacy.

You want me to look it up YOU look it up. When you make such allegaytions, the burden of proof is on yiou.

Fuck off with that bullshit. If you are really interested in the shit you are peddling, you'd spend some time researching what I told you instead of staying here spouting off at the mouth and acting sanctimonious.

What I find more disheartening is that we are now trying to teach pretty advanced sex education concepts to kids as young as 5. A current bill in New York (authored by Senator Samra Brouk (D-Rochester) will include mandatory alignment with a group which calls for all public schools to advise 8 year olds about hormone blockers in case they identify as transgender.
Document it. Provide context for christ sake

Again, you can't put any effort info a subject that you appear to be so invested in? I'll help with this one. But for fucks sake, put in some real research. You look lazy as hell because all you can do is insult those who challenge your opinion.

Now I am going to help you. That is help you to confront that fact that you are not haf as smart as you think

The NY Post is a trash propaganda tool that hypes and distorts their stories. Here is the actual legislation

NY State Senate Bill S2584A (nysenate.gov)

Lets look at some key passages:
PURPOSE OR GENERAL IDEA OF BILL: The purpose of this legislation is to provide students with a comprehensive sexuality education that is age appropriate, medically accurate, and inclusive of all students.

SUMMARY OF SPECIFIC PROVISIONS:
Section 1. The education law is amended by adding a new section 804-e to read as follows: § 804-E. COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION. 1. EACH PUBLIC AND CHARTER SCHOOL SHALL ENSURE ALL PUPILS RECEIVE, AS AN INTEGRAL PART OF EDUCATION IN GRADES KINDERGARTEN THROUGH TWELVE, COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCA- TION. 2. THE COMMISSIONER, IN CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER OF HEALTH, SHALL DEVELOP AND ESTABLISH A COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION PROGRAM. SUCH PROGRAM OF INSTRUCTION SHALL INCLUDE: (I) MODEL CURRICULA FOR COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN GRADES KINDERGARTEN THROUGH TWELVE INCLUDING EXEMPLAR LESSON PLANS, INSTRUCTIONAL TOOLS AND MATERIALS, AND BEST PRACTICE INSTRUCTIONAL RESOURCES THAT ARE SUITABLE TO STUDENT AGE, BASED ON COGNITIVE, EMOTIONAL, AND BEHAVIORAL CAPACITY AND AT A MINIMUM CONFORMS TO THE CONTENT AND SCOPE OF NATIONAL SEXUALITY EDUCATION STAND- ARDS; (II) RESOURCES TO SUPPORT IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INSTRUCTION IN THE SCHOOLS; AND (III) PUBLIC AVAILABILITY OF ALL PROGRAM MATERIALS RELATED TO COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION ON THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE. 3. IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SUCH PROGRAM, THE COMMISSIONERS SHALL SEEK THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF A BROAD RANGE OF EXPERTS SUCH AS TEACHERS CERTI- FIED IN HEALTH, BIOLOGY, FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCE, EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION, AND CHILDHOOD EDUCATION, CERTIFIED AND LICENSED SOCIAL WORK- ERS, SCHOOL NURSES, SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS, SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS, PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION MEMBERS, OTHERS WITH EDUCATIONAL EXPERTISE IN INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, REPRODUCTIVE AND SEXUAL HEALTH CARE, AND SERVING LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER AND QUESTIONING YOUTH. SUCH PROGRAM OF COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY INSTRUCTION SHALL BE REVIEWED PERIODICALLY BY THE COMMISSIONER IN CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER OF HEALTH, AT INTERVALS SPECIFIED BY THE COMMISSIONER, AND UPDATED AS NECESSARY.
Note the reference to the NATIONAL SEXUALITY EDUCATION STANDARDS; (II) This Senator is not inventing this cirriculum on here own

Note also the reference to INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, REPRODUCTIVE AND SEXUAL HEALTH CARE, AND SERVING LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER AND QUESTIONING
YOUTH
All issues that children will likely encounter sooner or later. The idea is to arm the children with facts before they become ignorant bigots and bullies because they were fed bullshit

Jumping ahead a bit to the meat of the matter
8. AS USED IN THIS ARTICLE, "COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION" MEANS A MEDICALLY ACCURATE, AGE-APPROPRIATE SEQUENTIAL LEARNING PROGRAM WHICH ADDRESSES PHYSICAL, MENTAL, EMOTIONAL AND SOCIAL DIMENSIONS OF HUMAN SEXUALITY, IS TRAUMA-RESPONSIVE AND CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE, INCORPORATES SKILLS-BASED INSTRUCTION; PROVIDES STUDENTS WITH KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS THEY NEED TO FORM RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE BASED ON MUTUAL RESPECT AND AFFECTION AND THAT ARE FREE FROM VIOLENCE, COERCION, AND INTIMIDATION; AND ARE RESPECTFUL AND INCLUSIVE OF ALL STUDENTS REGARDLESS OF ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED RACE, COLOR, WEIGHT, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ETHNIC GROUP, RELIGION, RELIGIOUS PRACTICE, DISABILITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, OR GENDER AS DEFINED IN SECTION ELEVEN OF THIS CHAPTER. COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION SHALL INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, AGE-APPROPRIATE INSTRUCTION ON: (I) HUMAN ANATOMY, REPRODUCTION, AND SEXUAL DEVELOPMENT; (II) CONSENT, S. 2584--A 3 BODILY AUTONOMY, BOUNDARY-SETTING, BULLYING, AND PEER PRESSURE; (III) HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS, INCLUDING RELATIONSHIPS INVOLVING DIVERSE SEXUAL ORIENTATIONS AND GENDER IDENTITIES AND PREVENTION OF INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE, SEXUAL VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT; (IV) METHODS FOR PREVENTING PREGNANCY AND SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS; (V) GENDER, GENDER EXPRESSION, GENDER IDENTITY, DIVERSITY OF SEX CHARACTERISTICS, AND THE HARMS OF GENDER STEREOTYPES; (VI) THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SUBSTANCE USE AND SEXUAL BEHAVIOR AND HEALTH; AND (VII) THE USE OF TECH- NOLOGY AND SOCIAL MEDIA IN INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS. § 2. This act shall take effect July 1, 2024.

Read the bolded section and tell what exactly is there that you have a problem with. The point is that they are teach the kids to be decent and respectful adults. Apparently you never had this type of educational experience

And there is this which was reference earlier and which this law is to be in compliance with :

The goal of the National Sexuality Education Standards: Core Content and Skills, K–12 is to provide clear, consistent and straightforward guidance on the essential minimum, core content for sexuality education that is developmentally and age-appropriate for students in grades K–12. Specifically, the National Sexuality Education Standards were developed to address the inconsistent implementation of sexuality education nationwide and the limited time allocated to teaching the topic.
National Sexuality Education Standards - SIECUS
siecus.org/resources/national-sexuality-education-standards/

You will find nothing in either of these documents that authorizes or encourages educators to teach about specific sexual practices, encourages children to explore being gay or transgender or in any way provides content that is not age appropriate. Children need to be armed with knowledge in order to function in the real world and to not grow up to be ignorant assholes.

es - fucking child abuse. When you make your son's balls shrivel up because you want to indulge the idea that he likes to play with dolls more than trucks, you are abusing that child and setting them up for a life of pain and misery. 8 and 10 year olds don't get to decide what gender they are. That's lunacy.
Lunacy? Your delusional bullshit is lunacy. No one is saying that an 8 year old should just be allowed to decide their gender. We are saying that when a child has feeling of gender dysphoria, they should be believed, supported and help to understand their feeling. You people just react with hysteria, and dumb it down and refuse to deal with the issue in a responsible way leaving the kids without the adult guidence and help that they need. Then they kill themselves. You have blood on your hands

8 and 10 year olds don't get to decide what gender they are. That's lunacy.

Nobody does.

That's established at conception.

Not quite.
While DNA is established at conception, if a fetus gets abnormal hormones, either from an internal medical condition or external sources accidentally, they can have genitalia incorrect to their DNA.
And it gets worse with puberty, since that can be 15 years later, and can once again be over ridden by internal or external causes of incorrect hormones.

However, will agree that no one under 15 has any idea what any of this is about, and what they say or want does not matter at all. Adults have to ignore them until they are at least 15.

es - fucking child abuse. When you make your son's balls shrivel up because you want to indulge the idea that he likes to play with dolls more than trucks, you are abusing that child and setting them up for a life of pain and misery. 8 and 10 year olds don't get to decide what gender they are. That's lunacy.
Lunacy? Your delusional bullshit is lunacy. No one is saying that an 8 year old should just be allowed to decide their gender. We are saying that when a child has feeling of gender dysphoria, they should be believed, supported and help to understand their feeling. You people just react with hysteria, and dumb it down and refuse to deal with the issue in a responsible way leaving the kids without the adult guidence and help that they need. Then they kill themselves. You have blood on your hands

If a 15 year old has strong gender beliefs in conflict with their genitalia, then by all means help them any way you can.
But any one with decades of male hormones then can not be allowed to compete against people do did not have this unfair advantage.

OK - so you for some reason responded to my one comment in three different ones. Why, I'll never know.

Child abuse? Child abuse is when a child is rejected, shamed and told that it is all in their head as opposed to being taken seriously, listen to and helped to navigate the issue that they are dealing with. The failure to do that is what results in the suicides

Yes - fucking child abuse. When you make your son's balls shrivel up because you want to indulge the idea that he likes to play with dolls more than trucks, you are abusing that child and setting them up for a life of pain and misery. 8 and 10 year olds don't get to decide what gender they are. That's lunacy.

You want me to look it up YOU look it up. When you make such allegaytions, the burden of proof is on yiou.

Fuck off with that bullshit. If you are really interested in the shit you are peddling, you'd spend some time researching what I told you instead of staying here spouting off at the mouth and acting sanctimonious.

What I find more disheartening is that we are now trying to teach pretty advanced sex education concepts to kids as young as 5. A current bill in New York (authored by Senator Samra Brouk (D-Rochester) will include mandatory alignment with a group which calls for all public schools to advise 8 year olds about hormone blockers in case they identify as transgender.
Document it. Provide context for christ sake

Again, you can't put any effort info a subject that you appear to be so invested in? I'll help with this one. But for fucks sake, put in some real research. You look lazy as hell because all you can do is insult those who challenge your opinion.

Now I am going to help you. That is help you to confront that fact that you are not haf as smart as you think

The NY Post is a trash propaganda tool that hypes and distorts their stories. Here is the actual legislation

NY State Senate Bill S2584A (nysenate.gov)

Lets look at some key passages:
PURPOSE OR GENERAL IDEA OF BILL: The purpose of this legislation is to provide students with a comprehensive sexuality education that is age appropriate, medically accurate, and inclusive of all students.

SUMMARY OF SPECIFIC PROVISIONS:
Section 1. The education law is amended by adding a new section 804-e to read as follows: § 804-E. COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION. 1. EACH PUBLIC AND CHARTER SCHOOL SHALL ENSURE ALL PUPILS RECEIVE, AS AN INTEGRAL PART OF EDUCATION IN GRADES KINDERGARTEN THROUGH TWELVE, COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCA- TION. 2. THE COMMISSIONER, IN CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER OF HEALTH, SHALL DEVELOP AND ESTABLISH A COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION PROGRAM. SUCH PROGRAM OF INSTRUCTION SHALL INCLUDE: (I) MODEL CURRICULA FOR COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION IN GRADES KINDERGARTEN THROUGH TWELVE INCLUDING EXEMPLAR LESSON PLANS, INSTRUCTIONAL TOOLS AND MATERIALS, AND BEST PRACTICE INSTRUCTIONAL RESOURCES THAT ARE SUITABLE TO STUDENT AGE, BASED ON COGNITIVE, EMOTIONAL, AND BEHAVIORAL CAPACITY AND AT A MINIMUM CONFORMS TO THE CONTENT AND SCOPE OF NATIONAL SEXUALITY EDUCATION STAND- ARDS; (II) RESOURCES TO SUPPORT IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INSTRUCTION IN THE SCHOOLS; AND (III) PUBLIC AVAILABILITY OF ALL PROGRAM MATERIALS RELATED TO COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION ON THE DEPARTMENT'S WEBSITE. 3. IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SUCH PROGRAM, THE COMMISSIONERS SHALL SEEK THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF A BROAD RANGE OF EXPERTS SUCH AS TEACHERS CERTI- FIED IN HEALTH, BIOLOGY, FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCE, EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION, AND CHILDHOOD EDUCATION, CERTIFIED AND LICENSED SOCIAL WORK- ERS, SCHOOL NURSES, SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS, SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS, PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION MEMBERS, OTHERS WITH EDUCATIONAL EXPERTISE IN INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, REPRODUCTIVE AND SEXUAL HEALTH CARE, AND SERVING LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER AND QUESTIONING YOUTH. SUCH PROGRAM OF COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY INSTRUCTION SHALL BE REVIEWED PERIODICALLY BY THE COMMISSIONER IN CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER OF HEALTH, AT INTERVALS SPECIFIED BY THE COMMISSIONER, AND UPDATED AS NECESSARY.
Note the reference to the NATIONAL SEXUALITY EDUCATION STANDARDS; (II) This Senator is not inventing this cirriculum on here own

Note also the reference to INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, REPRODUCTIVE AND SEXUAL HEALTH CARE, AND SERVING LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER AND QUESTIONING
YOUTH
All issues that children will likely encounter sooner or later. The idea is to arm the children with facts before they become ignorant bigots and bullies because they were fed bullshit

Jumping ahead a bit to the meat of the matter
8. AS USED IN THIS ARTICLE, "COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION" MEANS A MEDICALLY ACCURATE, AGE-APPROPRIATE SEQUENTIAL LEARNING PROGRAM WHICH ADDRESSES PHYSICAL, MENTAL, EMOTIONAL AND SOCIAL DIMENSIONS OF HUMAN SEXUALITY, IS TRAUMA-RESPONSIVE AND CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE, INCORPORATES SKILLS-BASED INSTRUCTION; PROVIDES STUDENTS WITH KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS THEY NEED TO FORM RELATIONSHIPS THAT ARE BASED ON MUTUAL RESPECT AND AFFECTION AND THAT ARE FREE FROM VIOLENCE, COERCION, AND INTIMIDATION; AND ARE RESPECTFUL AND INCLUSIVE OF ALL STUDENTS REGARDLESS OF ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED RACE, COLOR, WEIGHT, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ETHNIC GROUP, RELIGION, RELIGIOUS PRACTICE, DISABILITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, OR GENDER AS DEFINED IN SECTION ELEVEN OF THIS CHAPTER. COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION SHALL INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, AGE-APPROPRIATE INSTRUCTION ON: (I) HUMAN ANATOMY, REPRODUCTION, AND SEXUAL DEVELOPMENT; (II) CONSENT, S. 2584--A 3 BODILY AUTONOMY, BOUNDARY-SETTING, BULLYING, AND PEER PRESSURE; (III) HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS, INCLUDING RELATIONSHIPS INVOLVING DIVERSE SEXUAL ORIENTATIONS AND GENDER IDENTITIES AND PREVENTION OF INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE, SEXUAL VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT; (IV) METHODS FOR PREVENTING PREGNANCY AND SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS; (V) GENDER, GENDER EXPRESSION, GENDER IDENTITY, DIVERSITY OF SEX CHARACTERISTICS, AND THE HARMS OF GENDER STEREOTYPES; (VI) THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SUBSTANCE USE AND SEXUAL BEHAVIOR AND HEALTH; AND (VII) THE USE OF TECH- NOLOGY AND SOCIAL MEDIA IN INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS. § 2. This act shall take effect July 1, 2024.

Read the bolded section and tell what exactly is there that you have a problem with. The point is that they are teach the kids to be decent and respectful adults. Apparently you never had this type of educational experience

And there is this which was reference earlier and which this law is to be in compliance with :

The goal of the National Sexuality Education Standards: Core Content and Skills, K–12 is to provide clear, consistent and straightforward guidance on the essential minimum, core content for sexuality education that is developmentally and age-appropriate for students in grades K–12. Specifically, the National Sexuality Education Standards were developed to address the inconsistent implementation of sexuality education nationwide and the limited time allocated to teaching the topic.
National Sexuality Education Standards - SIECUS
View attachment 474771
You will find nothing in either of these documents that authorizes or encourages educators to teach about specific sexual practices, encourages children to explore being gay or transgender or in any way provides content that is not age appropriate. Children need to be armed with knowledge in order to function in the real world and to not grow up to be ignorant assholes.

Well, well, well. I am glad to see that I finally inspired you to do some research! Thanks for putting in some effort on this topic!

To address your major issues, while certainly the NY Post can lean right, there was nothing that I could find that was factually inaccurate. As reported in the article it is true that SB S2584A seeks to align the state of NY with the National Sexuality Education Standards. And if you had gotten a little deeper into what those standards are you would have found that just as I said, that groups standards propose teaching gender identity as young as 2nd grade. And that By the end of fifth grade, the council’s standards call for students to be able to “explain differences between cisgender, transgender, gender nonbinary, gender expansive and gender identity.” They should also be able to explain that “gender expression and gender identity exist along a spectrum.”

You will find nothing in either of these documents that authorizes or encourages educators to teach about specific sexual practices, encourages children to explore being gay or transgender or in any way provides content that is not age appropriate.

While you chose your words carefully, being sure to use the words "age appropriate", the SEICUS standards do exactly as I and the NYPost article stated... "advise 8 year olds about hormone blockers in case they identify as transgender"

Page 27 of the SEISUS standards explicitly sais that between 3rd and 5th grade, students should be able to " Describe the role hormones play in the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional changes during adolescence and the potential role of hormone blockers on young people who identify as transgender "

1617229599755.png

This is ridiculous.

No all of this started because you said that I was making shit up about young kids being given hormone blockers. That was TRUE. Then you moved from that and challenged me on the fact that we are teaching sex ed concepts to young children. That is also TRUE.

Nothing will change the fact that it is wrong to fuck with kids about sex and sexuality. They are too young. No 8 or 10 year old should decide what gender they are or want to be. Never.

Now lets forget about the fact that my

Real gender preferences can not exist until puberty, so anyone talking about anything transgender before 15 at least, is totally screwing up.
Anything before puberty is imagined only.

And if you had gotten a little deeper into what those standards are you would have found that just as I said, that groups standards propose teaching gender identity as young as 2nd grade. And that By the end of fifth grade, the council’s standards call for students to be able to “explain differences between cisgender, transgender, gender nonbinary, gender expansive and gender identity.” They should also be able to explain that “gender expression and gender identity exist along a spectrum.”
And the problem with all of that is what exactly? What does it mean to "teach gender identity"?To teach thagt people may have a gender identity that conflicts with the gender assigned at birth? That is reality.

And if you had gotten a little deeper into what those standards are you would have found that just as I said, that groups standards propose teaching gender identity as young as 2nd grade. And that By the end of fifth grade, the council’s standards call for students to be able to “explain differences between cisgender, transgender, gender nonbinary, gender expansive and gender identity.” They should also be able to explain that “gender expression and gender identity exist along a spectrum.”
And the problem with all of that is what exactly? What does it mean to "teach gender identity"?To teach thagt people may have a gender identity that conflicts with the gender assigned at birth? That is reality.

What can a person really know or say about their gender until puberty?

Page 27 of the SEISUS standards explicitly sais that between 3rd and 5th grade, students should be able to " Describe the role hormones play in the physical, social, cognitive, and emotional changes during adolescence and the potential role of hormone blockers on young people who identify as transgender "
Yes well, just keep them uninformed and anxious about what they might experience if they happen to be trans. This is science. This is education. No surprise that you and your ilk oppose it. The fact remains, as I said, that the implication that these children are being taught to have sex or are being encouraged to be transexual is a lie.

What can a person really know or say about their gender until puberty?
They can actually know and say quite alot. Children are aware of their gender identity at a rather early age.

No all of this started because you said that I was making shit up about young kids being given hormone blockers. That was TRUE. Then you moved from that and challenged me on the fact that we are teaching sex ed concepts to young children. That is also TRUE.

Nothing will change the fact that it is wrong to fuck with kids about sex and sexuality. They are too young. No 8 or 10 year old should decide what gender they are or want to be. Never.
Yes this is rediculous. You choose to ignore everything that has been said. Again, kids do not shoose their gender at 8 or 10 and are not given hormone blockers at that age. Pull your head out! The fact is tyhat children may question their gender identity at a young age at those feeling cannot just be dismissed. They have to be dealt with in a resonsible and sensitive way. The alternative- telling them to just get over it- is a recipe for suicide. Do you want blood on your hands? YHour problem seems to be that you can't get past a simplistic binary, all or nothing mentality where ther only choices are to "let them choose their gender, or tell them that they are mentally ill and need to get over it.

Forum List

Back