Transgender Male Wins State Honors In Women's Track And Field (Real Women Are Pissed)

Won't be long now before some guy decides he can't make it in men's professional sports and decides to play in the WNBA or LPGA, or women's tennis or whatever.

There have been scams run for far, far less $$$ and it's only a matter of time before someone decides to make bank on the latest lunacy....

LOL what a bizarre world we live in.

When East Germany had "transvestites" competing as women in the Olympics, that was bad, but today when "transvestites" compete as women that's good.

They should have a "special" Olympics for these freaks.
Let's not tarnish the Special Olympics with these misfits. Maybe the Weirdo Olympics...Ackward Olympics...Bully Olympics...???

In 20 years, all the best female athletes will be men.

I applaud the guy for having the balls to join the girls' team. Think of the ridicule from the other guys in the school, and what about his feelings when no one asks him to the prom? What guy wants a date who only has a first base?

Now that's some irony right there.

When East Germany had "transvestites" competing as women in the Olympics, that was bad, but today when "transvestites" compete as women that's good.

No,, they should have to compete with other people of the same gender. PERIOD.

A mental illness does not change your gender. Neither does cross dressing.

Well I know that and you know that but obviously more than a few are as confused as the freaks doing this garbage

Even the most deluded liberal realizes that a person can't change their gender.

But any perversion which they can use to fight with normal Americans..............

You notice the loons are avoiding this thread....deep down they know
No, the loons aren't avoiding this thread. This is your 6th post to it already. You freaks just can't get enough of these sex and bathroom threads, can you lard ass?

Well I know that and you know that but obviously more than a few are as confused as the freaks doing this garbage

But any perversion which they can use to fight with normal Americans..............

No, the loons aren't avoiding this thread. This is your 6th post to it already. You freaks just can't get enough of these sex and bathroom threads, can you lard ass?

You're way past annoying, get on topic....you seem to have problems doing that in every thread you comment on and it's past old

Youre a loon and you definitively havent been avoiding this thread.

Last edited:
Wow, if I was beaten by a fabricated female, I would be ticked off too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I may not be the best, but at least I am a legit lady.

Wow, if I was beaten by a fabricated female, I would be ticked off too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I may not be the best, but at least I am a legitimate lady.

RoPaxman_We-have-a-winner.jpg

I applaud the guy for having the balls to join the girls' team. Think of the ridicule from the other guys in the school, and what about his feelings when no one asks him to the prom? What guy wants a date who only has a first base?

I think he was the only one with balls on the girls' team.

I think he was the only one with balls on the girls' team.
LOL...no flies on you.

And it's working, you liberals are seeing about as far as you can go.

Forum List

Back