Transgender students protected at school by Title IX

He was a female in the 1970's also..
That sentence is just full of....wow.
He was always a hermaphrodite.
He was always a hermaphrodite.

He had male and female organs?
Isn't that why we have so many transgenders because they didn't like what was assigned at the hospital?
That's a bullshit excuse. Quit making excuses for gender dysphoria. It's a serious mental health condition that ignoring will not cure.

A complete reversal of Trump's hateful discrimination policy against transgenders. About time!

But, it will wake the bigots up in all their glory! Bigly!!!

It's not hateful for women to have a fair chance.

Even Jenner a tranny says it should not be allowed

Not to mention the hundreds of stories of women athletes that had their records drastically beaten by trannies.

But then again you knew that, you just posted this hoping to rub people's noses in it and piss them off.

Fairness is not hate.
He said, I mean she said she won in the Olympics pretending to be a man competing against other men.

Born male, competed against males...

decided after he stopped competing he wanted to be a her.

No issue I can see

He came out in the 70s?
Not that I know of it, but I did stare at his mug while chomping Wheaties all through the 1970's, it helped me poop. I too was an athlete that identified as a man but wanted to play with the girls...In sports...yeah...
thats because you are a feminine bitch at the core .

A complete reversal of Trump's hateful discrimination policy against transgenders. About time!

It's not hateful for women to have a fair chance.

Even Jenner a tranny says it should not be allowed

Not to mention the hundreds of stories of women athletes that had their records drastically beaten by trannies.

But then again you knew that, you just posted this hoping to rub people's noses in it and piss them off.

Fairness is not hate.
He said, I mean she said she won in the Olympics pretending to be a man competing against other men.

Born male, competed against males...

decided after he stopped competing he wanted to be a her.

No issue I can see

He came out in the 70s?
Not that I know of it, but I did stare at his mug while chomping Wheaties all through the 1970's, it helped me poop. I too was an athlete that identified as a man but wanted to play with the girls...In sports...yeah...
thats because you are a feminine bitch at the core .
Those were the guys that loved it when the center had the quarterback puts his hands on his scrotum you got into the game. Playing with chicks is far more lascivious, grrrr. In OKC there was an all female football league I'd would have preferred to tackle.

Three issue of trans athletes competing against real females will be settled in court,
speaking of hateful discriminatory policies.
I fear we will lose

When homos said they just want go be left alone to do disgusting things to each other I knew it was a lie

Sure enough came the very public demand for gay marriage and i predicted there was more to follow

Now we have men demanding to be treated like women and libdom is all for it

Does anyone think we have reached the end of this insanity?

I’m sure we have not

^^^ Sadly we may only be in the beginning stages. Soon, people will want to be referred to as animals. I can't help but wonder who will be stupid enough to want to be treated like birds and deer considering how often them kind of animals are shot at.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Someday the not so smart will figure out that everybody has special class protection except the WHITE CRACKER you see all you idiot liberals .
Wait until figure out everybody gets college benefits but you.

Forum List

Back