Transgender students protected at school by Title IX

A complete reversal of Trump's hateful discrimination policy against transgenders. About time!

But, it will wake the bigots up in all their glory! Bigly!!!

It's not hateful for women to have a fair chance.

Even Jenner a tranny says it should not be allowed

Not to mention the hundreds of stories of women athletes that had their records drastically beaten by trannies.

But then again you knew that, you just posted this hoping to rub people's noses in it and piss them off.

Fairness is not hate.

A complete reversal of Trump's hateful discrimination policy against transgenders. About time!

Not to mention the hundreds of stories of women athletes that had their records drastically beaten by trannies.

But then again you knew that, you just posted this hoping to rub people's noses in it and piss them off.

Fairness is not hate.
He said, I mean she said she won in the Olympics pretending to be a man competing against other men.

Fairness is not hate.
He said, I mean she said she won in the Olympics pretending to be a man competing against other men.

Born male, competed against males...

decided after he stopped competing he wanted to be a her.

No issue I can see

Fairness is not hate.

No issue I can see
He was a female in the 1970's also..

Fairness is not hate.

No issue I can see

He came out in the 70s?

Fairness is not hate.

No issue I can see
If HE was a female on the 1970s, then why are you using the pronoun he to describe him?

Fairness is not hate.

No issue I can see
If HE was a female on the 1970s, then why are you using the pronoun he to describe him?
I have a mental block to being socially acceptable.

Fairness is not hate.

No issue I can see

He came out in the 70s?
Not that I know of it, but I did stare at his mug while chomping Wheaties all through the 1970's, it helped me poop. I too was an athlete that identified as a man but wanted to play with the girls...In sports...yeah...

Last edited:

So you're actively engaging in a war on women. None of us are shocked by that.

So you're actively engaging in a war on women. None of us are shocked by that.
The war of the sexes never did end...

That sentence is just full of....wow.
He was always a hermaphrodite.
He was always a hermaphrodite.

He had male and female organs?
Isn't that why we have so many transgenders because they didn't like what was assigned at the hospital?

"assigned"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back