Debate Now Transgenderism is Just A Figment Of The Imagination

I doubt they could afford it.

Mommy and daddy's insurance would pay or some trans rights group could do a go fund me or a doctor could do it for free like they do cleft palette surgeries and you'd be all for it right?

Mommy and daddy's insurance would pay or some trans rights group could do a go fund me or a doctor could do it for free like they do cleft palette surgeries and you'd be all for it right?
If they are under eighteen they must have parental ok and if their parents are okay with it then that is their choice to make.

Does anyone else think it's just fucking hilarious that no one will let a 12 year old j kid gat a tattoo but they'll say that same kid can decide to get gender reassignment surgery?
IF a trans 'woman' detransitions, it is back to a man, but that means (SO ILLOGICALLY) that they are now more a man than if they had never transitioned in the first place.

You might want to stop quoting a man known for willfully NOT following the truth.

Andre Gide? In the last jottings he published after his Journals we may read these sentences: “There is more light in Christ’s words than in any other human word. This is not enough, it seems, to be a Christian: in addition, one must believe. Well, I do not believe.”

You might want to stop quoting a man known for willfully NOT following the truth.

Andre Gide? In the last jottings he published after his Journals we may read these sentences: “There is more light in Christ’s words than in any other human word. This is not enough, it seems, to be a Christian: in addition, one must believe. Well, I do not believe.”
Who am I quoting?

FYI if I was quoting someone I would have linked the source

The issue for my neighborhood and associates, Does going trans automatically mean you are not a perv with deep mental problem"
It is not all this or that as the question implies

Look, if I trans to girl and then detrans back to guy, am I actually now a real guy whereas initially I was just a whatever that needed to temporarily trans to the opposite --- Logically there is no opposite if not having trans'ed you are a nothing.
See how contradictory that is. Dylan Mulvaney is sick and perverted, does being a trans disallow that observation

I'm not very good with setting up rules as most of you probably already know by now as the only one I can think of is to stay on topic. Anyways, if you guys want proof that Transgenderism does not exist then go ahead and watch this video. For these people don't have an argument for when it comes to being Transgender and then when it comes to being Transracial.

If it's perfectly acceptable to be Transgender even though it goes against biology, then how isn't it perfectly acceptable to be Transracial when it goes against biology as well? I'll tell you why,.. because it allows cheaters on sport's teams and rapists in the restrooms when you identify as Transgender. Being Transracial doesn't have these benefits. I'm curious if anybody has any further arguments though.

Transgender is real as a perversion and sickness. But it means only that.
Dylan Mulvaney ...not a parent in the world that would let such trash near their kids. Trust me on this. And liberals are the worst, they will fight for both Mulvaney to do whatever AND fight to keep him from their kids.

If they are under eighteen they must have parental ok and if their parents are okay with it then that is their choice to make.
Just to clarify, you would be okay with a 14 year old tattooing their face with Nazi swastikas if their parents allowed it...

Forum List

Back