Transition

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
The Emperor of Japan steps down today, leading to the ascension of the new emperor tomorrow and the start of the reiwa era.

The first emperor in 200 years to just quit. People are getting too lazy to work even in Japan.

So what is he again when he isn't a God anymore? The US made a constitution that said the Emperor isn't a God anymore?

Maybe that's the answer to my question. He's Lord of the Sushis. He ain't much to look at boys, but if we had him on our side, we wouldn't have got caught in this trap.

Start the choir of the damned, steady the whole brigade, who cares if we die, our descendants will have it made. Here some little river rolls by, there's a mountain, cross it using the choo-choo train tunnels.
We see him now Earnest the dude, on the Macedonian trail, bringin' the Light without a whip, that's stonewall Jackson's way. The blue-light damimoksa know's em well, we'll give em japan.

I heard you can jump off stuff and be a samurai, can he do that one again?

Last edited:
In about 30 minutes, a new emperor will be officially inaugurated.

Start the choir of the damned, steady the whole brigade, who cares if we die, our descendants will have it made. Here some little river rolls by, there's a mountain, cross it using the choo-choo train tunnels.
We see him now Earnest the dude, on the Macedonian trail, bringin' the Light without a whip, that's stonewall Jackson's way. The blue-light damimoksa know's em well, we'll give em japan.

I heard you can jump off stuff and be a samurai, can he do that one again?

Does your shrink know you post here? Is it part of your therapy?

Really? How come its not on YouTube Live? I want to watch the thing. ? Korea would have fancy things except for Eisenhowernian conspirators , and the Hello Maria's I'm off to Korea's. Great Streeength.

Damimoksa Cheong does Not know I'm here. He said Kamsahamnida 9.6 years ago which is Our Private Signal to Destroy the Statue of Liberty. The Statue of Liberty abdicates in favor of the Nashville Parthenon.

Forum List

Back