Trayvon died for our sins

It's still a snore fest because all you guys are doing is rehashing points that have been hashed over ad infinitum.

images

Maybe if you actually listened to the evidence instead of mindlessly repeating what has been refuted time and time again, you wouldnt have to listen to people educating you on the matter again and again.

Learn faster or rather just learn.

The guy murdered a kid.

Not only did he get off scott free, he's allowed to have firearms.

That's a pretty dangerous thing.

Only if you disregard the facts of the case, the verdict of the jury and summery judgement of the police at the scene, all who were much closer to what transpired then us internet detectives. :thup:

The facts of the case are this:

-Zimmerman spots Martin on the street calls the police.
-Zimmerman pursues Martin in his vehicle.
-Zimmerman gets out of his vehicle and chases Martin.
-Zimmerman catches up to Martin and shoots him, killing him.

In most states? That's wholly illegal. In Florida? Not so much.

If you cant even be honest about the facts, then why the hell should we listen to anything you want to say in the future?

Joe likes to provide examples of my point.

He's very helpful that way.

Accepting injustice and miscarriages of justice isn't helpful.

Fixing problems, however, is helpful.

The only injustice that is occuring is that there are still people who want to punish a man who was defending himself. He is not guilty. Accept it. You can't fight the truth and win.

The truth?

The truth was he was playing cop..chased a kid while in his vehicle, then when that was no longer possible got out of his car, fully armed, chased the kid into a dark area and shot him.

That killed the kid.

That's not "self defense" in most of the country..and the civilized world.

Trayvon died for Sombody's Sins, but not mine.

Just sayin'.

Only if you disregard the facts of the case, the verdict of the jury and summery judgement of the police at the scene, all who were much closer to what transpired then us internet detectives. :thup:

The facts of the case are this:

-Zimmerman spots Martin on the street calls the police.
-Zimmerman pursues Martin in his vehicle.
-Zimmerman gets out of his vehicle and chases Martin.
-Zimmerman catches up to Martin and shoots him, killing him.

In most states? That's wholly illegal. In Florida? Not so much.

If you cant even be honest about the facts, then why the hell should we listen to anything you want to say in the future?

What part of that is incorrect?

I'm sure the left was simply aghast when they found out in testimony that Trayvon was going to attack George because he thought he was gay.

Poor Trayvon found out the hard way that not only was George NOT gay, but legally armed and able to defend himself.

This case is one of the few where the left conveniently overlooks gay bashing.

WTF is wrong with people?
Trayvon died for our sins not even close.
Trayvon Martin died for his sins and no one elses.

It's still a snore fest because all you guys are doing is rehashing points that have been hashed over ad infinitum.

images

Maybe if you actually listened to the evidence instead of mindlessly repeating what has been refuted time and time again, you wouldnt have to listen to people educating you on the matter again and again.

Learn faster or rather just learn.

Maybe if you had read and understood my earlier post, you wouldn't be making such a fool of yourself with this one. Based on the OP, this thread is not about, or shouldn't be about, rehashing the same old points over and over again, which has been done on his message board ad infinitum. There is a much more interesting and more intellectual issue at hand, which no one wishes to address, probably because it would force them to step outside the little world in which their brains normally function. Too bad.

There is a much more interesting and more intellectual issue at hand, which no one wishes to address, probably because it would force them to step outside the little world in which their brains normally function. Too bad.

Using Trayvon in the nativity scene was simply an outrageous publicity stunt meant to garner attention and have left wing nuts attempt to force some kind of pseudo-intellectual discussion on an event that is cut and dried with basic facts and a courtroom trial that ended with a just verdict.

Of course you want to shift the discussion away from those facts and make the criminal event perpetrated by Trayvon into some esoteric hogwash that doesn't mean a damn thing in the real world.

Good luck with that.

I'm sure the left was simply aghast when they found out in testimony that Trayvon was going to attack George because he thought he was gay.

Poor Trayvon found out the hard way that not only was George NOT gay, but legally armed and able to defend himself.

Martin thought he was about to be raped.

And Zimmerman was chasing him.

That's what self defense looks like.

He had a phone. He should have called 911 if he thought he was about to be raped. George called 911 didn't he? I don't believe for a second, and the facts presented in trial, don't substantiate your nonsense.

So he was a homophobe, obviously.

Agreed. A homophobic gay basher as it seems.

He had a phone. He should have called 911 if he thought he was about to be raped. George called 911 didn't he? I don't believe for a second, and the facts presented in trial, don't substantiate your nonsense.

Eyah..

Black kid..in Florida..calling the cops.

That's funnah! :lol:

After they arrived, they grabbed his body and gave it a tox screen. They didn't tell his father that he was dead for quite some time.

Zimmerman? They cut him loose.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyqYN9YRhUg]Elevator Child Rapist Sought! Little Girl Beats his ass - YouTube[/ame]

Guess that makes this little girl, what? Racist against white folks!

:lol:

There are people in the world who have never told a lie?

Sorry - I didn't know.

:(

The guy murdered a kid.

A jury of his peers ruled that Zimmerman acted in self defense. It's killing, yes, but murder, not according to the laws of the United States of America.

I'm so sorry we're a nation that is divided even over legal matters that were settled by a jury in accordance with the laws of our land.

While I agree with you that according to the law, Zimmerman did not murder Martin, I can't help but point out your hypocrisy where you fail to recognize the same distinction in that abortion is also not "murder" according to the law.

Eyah..

Black kid..in Florida..calling the cops.

That's funnah! :lol:

After they arrived, they grabbed his body and gave it a tox screen. They didn't tell his father that he was dead for quite some time.

Zimmerman? They cut him loose.

Wrong. The parents found out the day after the incident.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UemHHo4H1Gc]'The worst telephone call a mother can receive' - YouTube[/ame]

The guy murdered a kid.

A jury of his peers ruled that Zimmerman acted in self defense. It's killing, yes, but murder, not according to the laws of the United States of America.

I'm so sorry we're a nation that is divided even over legal matters that were settled by a jury in accordance with the laws of our land.

While I agree with you that according to the law, Zimmerman did not murder Martin, I can't help but point out your hypocrisy where you fail to recognize the same distinction in that abortion is also not "murder" according to the law.
Abortion is unlawful murder according to the laws of the God of Moses, and is punishable by death. Enjoying smearing someone you've been looking to attack for some time to the point of derailing the topic at hand, are you?

Forum List

Back