Trayvon died for our sins

Time to let this go. While I certainly have no interest in trashing Tayvon Martin, he attacked an armed man and died for it.

Here's something for both of the people involved.

Emmylou Harris : Pancho and Lefty : 1978 - YouTube

R.I.P.

Regardless of how you feel about the killing of Martin, it is time to let it go. But he did NOT die for anyone's sins!

Martin is dead and Zimmerman is scum. He'll live a life that suits it. What more do we need to know, It's over.

Trayvon died for my sins?

Wow really? That's a bit rich now, isn't it? .... and supremely stupid as well :)

...but

Happy New Year all the same.

Some space cadet is pushing for heavenly bodies to be named after Travon

"Lowell Observatory's Putnam wants to name asteroid for Trayvon Martin.

Following George Zimmerman’s murder indictment, Putnam had astronomer Edward Bowell, a near-Earth asteroid and comet expert, submit the suggested name.

The citation for asteroid 2000 TM61 reads:

“Named in memory of Trayvon Martin (1995-2012), a student at Dr. Michael M. Krop High School in Miami, Florida. Unarmed, he was fatally shot in Sanford, Florida, during an altercation with the neighborhood watch coordinator.”

Lowell Observatory's Putnam wants to name asteroid for Trayvon Martin

Following George Zimmerman’s murder indictment, Putnam had astronomer Edward Bowell, a near-Earth asteroid and comet expert, submit the suggested name.

“Named in memory of Trayvon Martin (1995-2012), a student at Dr. Michael M. Krop High School in Miami, Florida. Unarmed, he was fatally shot in Sanford, Florida, during an altercation with the neighborhood watch coordinator.”

The "asteroid" Trayvon Martin...,.... that's the one I like best.:rolleyes:

never put in doubt human stupidity.... nevah!

The "asteroid" Trayvon Martin...,.... that's the one I like best.:rolleyes:

never put in doubt human stupidity.... nevah!

I agree all sorts of nonsense is growing out of T-R-A-V-O-N...
vesta_zps6d74c335.gif

:lol:

Don't be ridiculous. "Murder" is a criminal offense for which the government can lock you up in prison for as long as they choose. The U.S. does not adhere to the laws of Moses. It can't Constitutionally and it doesn't. If it did, adultery would be a criminal offense as would not honoring your parents as would praying to another god.

And yeah, you stepped in it -- but it wasn't my bullshit. It was your own hypocrisy of calling one non-criminal act, "murder," while calling another non-criminal act, "killing."

No, I didn't.

Ok, keep lying to yourself. Meanwhile, you're on record as calling one non-criminal act (abortion), "murder," while pointing out that another non-criminal act (self-defense) is not "murder."

:lol::lol::lol:
Project much?

A cold dark body wandering aimlessly through the solar system.

Seems appropriate.

Trayvon died because he was a thug ******, period. One more positive cull of the herd.

Unlike you who goes around slapping labels of the N word on people.

I hope you don't hold a position of authority.

:eek:
If he had said "Trayvon died because he was a thug African-American, period."

Would that be politically correct? I appeal to the experts.

Trayvon died because he was a thug ******, period. One more positive cull of the herd.

Unlike you who goes around slapping labels of the N word on people.

I hope you don't hold a position of authority.

:eek:
If he had said "Trayvon died because he was a thug African-American, period."

Would that be politically correct? I appeal to the experts.

I would think no.

This case was only made a race issue by the liberals. Conservatives (some of them, anyway) knew better.

Thus, saying that Martin was killed for being black and that he deserved it, was flat out wrong - he was killed because he was foolish enough to attack an armed man.

Last edited:

Yeah, that'll bring us together.

How come you always think "bringing people together" relies on the rest of us accepting the unacceptable.

The murder of Trayvon was unacceptable. Period.

You could maybe excuse some stupid people for buying the self defense claim, but after what Zimmerman has done since, yeah, he killed that kid. He'll probably kill someone else before he's done.

Murder is unacceptable.

But Trayvon wasn't murdered. GZ getting a speeding warning and falsely accused of pointing a gun at his girlfriend doesn't make him guilty, no matter how much you liberals wish it were true.

Time to let this go. While I certainly have no interest in trashing Tayvon Martin, he attacked an armed man and died for it.

Here's something for both of the people involved.

Townes Van Zandt Pancho and Lefty - YouTube

R.I.P.

That's basically only if you accept the word of a liar.

I will bet that Zimmerman hit himself in the face a few times and then laid down on the sidewalk and banged his head down until it bled. Did I get that right?

It's still a snore fest because all you guys are doing is rehashing points that have been hashed over ad infinitum.

images

As a famous American said about four dead Americans, "at this point, what does it matter!"

After all, Trayvon's mom got at least a million dollars, which is a helluva lot more than the families of the four dead Americans got.

It's still a snore fest because all you guys are doing is rehashing points that have been hashed over ad infinitum.

images

As a famous American said about four dead Americans, "at this point, what does it matter!"

After all, Trayvon's mom got at least a million dollars, which is a helluva lot more than the families of the four dead Americans got.
The correct amount of the settlement from the housing association was $30,000. Tracy got half and bought a used ferrari and crashed it. two weeks later, totaling it. He sold the wreck for $1500.
'T' mother paid a couple of overdue utility bills and got her hair straightened and dyed blond (why are Black women so interested in looking like White women?) and got her nails done and threw a couple of small 'all-you-can-eat' BBQ ribs parties and that was pretty much the end of the 'settlement'.
I forgot. Tracy also paid off the tattoo artist who covered the 'gang-banger' tat on Tracy's neck to make it look like the 'praying hands'.

images

The correct amount of the settlement from the housing association was $30,000. Tracy got half and bought a used ferrari and crashed it. two weeks later, totaling it. He sold the wreck for $1500.
'T' mother paid a couple of overdue utility bills and got her hair straightened and dyed blond (why are Black women so interested in looking like White women?) and got her nails done and threw a couple of small 'all-you-can-eat' BBQ ribs parties and that was pretty much the end of the 'settlement'.
I forgot. Tracy also paid off the tattoo artist who covered the 'gang-banger' tat on Tracy's neck to make it look like the 'praying hands'.

interesting

i did not know any of that

Forum List

Back