Trayvon died for our sins

Nor are we governed by the your flawed definitions of murder, faun. She was right on point with you. You're deflecting, so therefore you're the hypocrite.
It's not my definition. "Murder" is a criminal offense, punishable by death in some states and up to life in prison in others.

Except in rare cases, abortion is not a criminal offense. Therefore, it is not "murder" for the exact same reason Zimmerman is not in prison for killing Martin. That reason being the law does not view abortion as murder just as it doesn't view self-defense as murder.

Words have meaning. You should learn them. Unless you enjoy making a complete ass of yourself. In that case, by all means ... carry on.

So is feticide. Laws have meaning, and luckily they don't adhere to your standards either.

18 U.S. Code § 1841

(a)

(1) Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty of a separate offense under this section.

(2)

(A) Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, the punishment for that separate offense is the same as the punishment provided under Federal law for that conduct had that injury or death occurred to the unborn child’s mother.

(B) An offense under this section does not require proof that—

(i) the person engaging in the conduct had knowledge or should have had knowledge that the victim of the underlying offense was pregnant; or

(ii) the defendant intended to cause the death of, or bodily injury to, the unborn child.

(C) If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under sub paragraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being.

Although this law doesn't cover abortion, it may as well set the parameters for what age a person has to be for murder to be murder. So, if killing an unborn baby in the womb in the commission of a crime is considered murder, what does that make abortion?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's hysterical how you didn't quote the entire statute.

Here, let me do it since you don't have the balls to do it yourself ....

(b)The provisions referred to in subsection (a) are the following:
(1) Sections 36, 37, 43, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 229, 242, 245, 247, 248, 351, 831, 844 (d), (f), (h)(1), and (i), 924 (j), 930, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1116, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1153 (a), 1201 (a), 1203, 1365 (a), 1501, 1503, 1505, 1512, 1513, 1751, 1864, 1951, 1952 (a)(1)(B), (a)(2)(B), and (a)(3)(B), 1958, 1959, 1992, 2113, 2114, 2116, 2118, 2119, 2191, 2231, 2241 (a), 2245, 2261, 2261A, 2280, 2281, 2332, 2332a, 2332b, 2340A, and 2441 of this title.

(2) Section 408(e) of the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 (21 U.S.C. 848 (e)).

(3) Section 202 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2283).

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or

(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.

Like Zimmerman's killing of Martin, abortion is not "murder."

Words have meaning. You should learn them rather than make an ass of yourself. However, it appears you are way too determined to do just that.

The only injustice that is occuring is that there are still people who want to punish a man who was defending himself. He is not guilty. Accept it. You can't fight the truth and win.

The truth?

The truth was he was playing cop..chased a kid while in his vehicle, then when that was no longer possible got out of his car, fully armed, chased the kid into a dark area and shot him.

That killed the kid.

That's not "self defense" in most of the country..and the civilized world.
That must have happened on Uranus pal.
You must be hilarious to be around.
There's zero point in continually putting up the actual facts for people like you again and again. You're the worst thing anyone can be on any forum: Boring.

Yeah he bores me quite often but he serves a very important purpose. He is a constant reminder to us conservatives that we are on the correct side of any issue.

Martin thought he was about to be raped.

And Zimmerman was chasing him.

That's what self defense looks like.

He had a phone. He should have called 911 if he thought he was about to be raped. George called 911 didn't he? I don't believe for a second, and the facts presented in trial, don't substantiate your nonsense.

Eyah..

Black kid..in Florida..calling the cops.

That's funnah! :lol:

After they arrived, they grabbed his body and gave it a tox screen. They didn't tell his father that he was dead for quite some time.

Zimmerman? They cut him loose.

Are you seriously suggesting that blacks cannot call the police? Or that they are so unlawful that they wouldn't? Or that the police are just going to go out and beat them?

Nevermind that there are black victims that report crimes everyday throughout the country without any restrictions by the police.

You are one freakin racist man.

I find your post nausea-inducing.

No. You cannot spot a lying sociopath. That is part of what makes them sociopaths.

Well, that makes me very sad that you have such low regard for my opinion.

I am a very good judge of character. It comes from years of dealing with all different sorts of people.

Here's a grand idea, if you disagree with my posts, why don't you try and sway me over to your side rather than to attack me personally?

No thanks. I have a better idea. :thup:

What the hell? You just attributed a whole bunch of shit to me that did not happen - ... and then said I was going off your friend's list.

And you're hurt.

This is probably one of the stranger exchanges I've ever seen on this board. I feel like a stage prop. All manner of drama unfolding around me, as I stand here.

:confused:

You could have explained what you did not feel necessary to explain at the earlier point and time when I was asking for an explanation. :eusa_boohoo:

It's a bit late in the game to act surprised, don't you think?

He had a phone. He should have called 911 if he thought he was about to be raped. George called 911 didn't he? I don't believe for a second, and the facts presented in trial, don't substantiate your nonsense.

Eyah..

Black kid..in Florida..calling the cops.

That's funnah! :lol:

After they arrived, they grabbed his body and gave it a tox screen. They didn't tell his father that he was dead for quite some time.

Zimmerman? They cut him loose.

Are you seriously suggesting that blacks cannot call the police? Or that they are so unlawful that they wouldn't? Or that the police are just going to go out and beat them?

Nevermind that there are black victims that report crimes everyday throughout the country without any restrictions by the police.

You are one freakin racist man.

No kidding. When asked a pertinent question, one that he/she has no clue how to answer, the knee jerk reaction is to insinuate and introduce racial factors into the conversation where none exists.

If liberals didn't have race to talk about, they'd never have anything to say.

You have no idea what you're taking about.
Do you have any idea of your ignorance?
If you think you know what you're talking about, explain what the law of Moses has to do with U.S. law... Explain how the law of Moses was "essentially the first constitution" and not the Stele of Hammurabi, which predates the Ten Commandments ....

Seems meathead understands that discretion is the better part of valor.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you think you know what you're talking about, explain what the law of Moses has to do with U.S. law... Explain how the law of Moses was "essentially the first constitution" and not the Stele of Hammurabi, which predates the Ten Commandments ....

Seems meathead understands that discretion is the better part of valor.

No, I just know when I'm looking at an underling.

We are not governed by the law of Moses, so that's a worthless deflection. As far as looking to attack someone over the hypocrisy you demonstrated ... no, I wasn't looking for it. You just stepped in it and I couldn't help but notice it.
We are if we believe in God and keep the law of Moses as Christ did. If one does not engage in out-of-wedlock sex, one does not have to worry about extinguishing the life of an innocent human being whose status is unborn. I stepped in none of your bullshit nor will I ever.
Don't be ridiculous. "Murder" is a criminal offense for which the government can lock you up in prison for as long as they choose. The U.S. does not adhere to the laws of Moses. It can't Constitutionally and it doesn't. If it did, adultery would be a criminal offense as would not honoring your parents as would praying to another god.

And yeah, you stepped in it -- but it wasn't my bullshit. It was your own hypocrisy of calling one non-criminal act, "murder," while calling another non-criminal act, "killing."

No, I didn't.

We are if we believe in God and keep the law of Moses as Christ did. If one does not engage in out-of-wedlock sex, one does not have to worry about extinguishing the life of an innocent human being whose status is unborn. I stepped in none of your bullshit nor will I ever.
Don't be ridiculous. "Murder" is a criminal offense for which the government can lock you up in prison for as long as they choose. The U.S. does not adhere to the laws of Moses. It can't Constitutionally and it doesn't. If it did, adultery would be a criminal offense as would not honoring your parents as would praying to another god.

And yeah, you stepped in it -- but it wasn't my bullshit. It was your own hypocrisy of calling one non-criminal act, "murder," while calling another non-criminal act, "killing."

No, I didn't.

Ok, keep lying to yourself. Meanwhile, you're on record as calling one non-criminal act (abortion), "murder," while pointing out that another non-criminal act (self-defense) is not "murder."

Murder is the unjustified killing of a human being by another human being with malice aforethought.

Self defense is a justified killing usually without premeditation. Abortion is unjustified and requires quite a bit of premeditation. If abortion for convenience were applied to murder it would be legal to murder someone who got that parking spot nearest the mall entrance.

Murder is the unjustified killing of a human being by another human being with malice aforethought.

Self defense is a justified killing usually without premeditation. Abortion is unjustified and requires quite a bit of premeditation. If abortion for convenience were applied to murder it would be legal to murder someone who got that parking spot nearest the mall entrance.
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being. If abortion was murder, then doctors performing abortions as well as mothers having abortions, would be prosecuted.

They are not since abortion is not murder.

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being. If abortion was murder, then doctors performing abortions as well as mothers having abortions, would be prosecuted.

So in theory, if government repealed all laws against killing people there would be no murder!

You have no idea what you're taking about.
OK, the Ten Commandments were purported to be written by the hand of God and not by any human. Although likely untrue, it establish laws that were sacrosanct. This hindered any attempt void or amend and thus limited the power of leaders and governors.

I hope that is simple enough for you?

Last edited:

So in theory, if government repealed all laws against killing people there would be no murder!

there would still be murder

there would still be murder

What?? Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being. How can there be murder if the government makes murder lawful?

That would be like speeding. If the government did away with all speed limits so that anyone could drive as fast as they wanted, how could there still be speeding?

Forum List

Back