Trayvon Martin And The Right To Be Left Alone...

However, there's no evidence one way or another right now, just the testimony of the only guy to walk away alive. So I'm skeptical because skepticism is a reasonable response.

People with shit-for-brains don't know what is reasonable. It's not reasonable to be skeptical of Zimmerman's story because all the evidence supports him.

In 34 years working criminal defense cases and over 1000 bond hearings I have never, ever seen a prosecutor get up and claim "the defendant is a threat to the community" and not offer any evidence in support of it.

I wouldn't want him living in my neighborhood. Sometimes my kids walk around at night talking on their cell phones.

No, in a murder charge they HAVE TO PROVE you PLANNED to kill him. That YOUR INTENT, "mens rea" is the latin term, was to kill.

This is incorrect with a second degree murder charge

There you have to prove depraved mindset.
This is what they'll have to prove:

Murder with a Depraved Mind

Murder with a Depraved Mind occurs when a person is killed, without any premeditated design, by an act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind showing no regard for human life.

This is incorrect with a second degree murder charge

Murder with a Depraved Mind occurs when a person is killed, without any premeditated design, by an act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind showing no regard for human life.

Zimmerman = No depravity, self-defense notwithstanding.

We'll see. Willfully following someone with a loaded gun is an act imminently dangerous to another.

We'll see. Willfully following someone with a loaded gun is an act imminently dangerous to another.

Lead investigator testified under oath in court that there was no evidence to indicate Zimmerman didnt walk back to his truck and followed him.

Loaded gun was legal and so is following someone with it regardless.

No depravity. Depraved mind would have just shot him w/out hesitation on the first encounter when Trayvon approached him with his hand in his waistband. (indicative of a gun).

Why the need for legal niceties?
One guy had a gun and the other had sweets.
One guy could have "stood his ground" and showed the gun and that would have been the end of it.
Loosing off a shot as your first option shows poor judgement at best.

One guy could have "stood his ground" and showed the gun and that would have been the end of it.

Yes definiately threaten first with the gun when your head is being bashed into the sidewalk.

Zim should have waited until at least his was skull fractured I mean come on.

Yes definiately threaten first with the gun when your head is being bashed into the sidewalk.

Oh puleaze!!
Do you really believe that shit?
If he had shown his gun to someone that was armed only with lollies he would still have got his head beaten in?

Oh puleaze!!
If he had shown his gun to someone that was armed only with lollies he would still have got his head beaten in?

STFU. Your take was nonsense and dealt with accordingly.

Oh puleaze!!

Brandishing recommended by a subject without the freedom to bear arms taken with a grain of salt or 230 grains of jacketed hollow point.

Oh puleaze!!

Brandishing recommended by a subject without the freedom to bear arms taken with a grain of salt or 230 grains of jacketed hollow point.

Wrong...Google again!

Oh puleaze!!

STFU. Your take was nonsense and dealt with accordingly.

And your take is as expected.

Oh puleaze!!

Wrong...Google again!

A B C D E or F Government Endorsement ?

Subject.

Forum List

Back