Trayvon Martin's girlfriend

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
o-TRAYVON-MARTIN-FRIEND-RACHEL-JEANTEL-facebook.jpg

Anybody else notice how pre-trial, she was the sympathetic "girlfriend" who was never pictured.
Then when she took the stand, the big, fat, dumb lying bitch was suddenly just Trayvon's "friend."

You're annoyed people are calling her his "friend?" I thought you said she was a "big, fat, dumb, lying bitch." Who's the asshole?

I feel sorry that Trayvon is dead. I feel sorry that having the first black President wasn't more inspiring to Trayvon and his Friend/gf.

o-TRAYVON-MARTIN-FRIEND-RACHEL-JEANTEL-facebook.jpg

Anybody else notice how pre-trial, she was the sympathetic "girlfriend" who was never pictured.
Then when she took the stand, the big, fat, dumb lying bitch was suddenly just Trayvon's "friend."

You must be part of the "kick a man when he's down" club.

She was the girlfriend up to the point where she was going to be seen. Trayvon having a girlfriend that looks and acts like Rachel does would not fit the narrative.

She was the girlfriend up to the point where she was going to be seen. Trayvon having a girlfriend that looks and acts like Rachel does would not fit the narrative.

Actually..she said they weren't romantically involved.

You know something different?

Oh good gawd.

Just more of the same SSDD from the usual haters.

How many of you assholes speak three languages?

Just what the initial story being pedalled was. I have no idea what the definition of romantic involvement is in their culture.

Just what the initial story being pedalled was. I have no idea what the definition of romantic involvement is in their culture.

Yea, they were just friends with benefits, after all.

Forum List

Back