Trever Lawrence $

I'm not going to any Jags games and I follow college more now, but get a title already.

Boy got paid

This is why i stopped buying anything "Professional" in sports, and dont go to movies because of the ridiculous salaries paid out.

1718323441032.png

Someday I'd like to see a team completely abandon the passing game. No receivers, no quarterback. Offense comprised of linemen, blocking backs, and running backs. Spend most of the salary cap spread out over on defense. Everybody attempting pretty much the same thing is boring.

I don’t know about a knee injury, but I do agree he’s overpaid
Probably but it comes down to what it always comes down to in these situations. Who are you getting that's better if you let him walk away or trade him? Who are the Jags replacing him with that's an upgrade or equivalent?

I don’t know about a knee injury, but I do agree he’s overpaid

How many QB overcome a 27-0 playoff lead? I’ll l wait. After a wasted year under Urban Myer.

Last year he had the 8-3 with terrible defense. Got a bit hurt, they & he stunk it up and missed playoffs.

Winning QBs are rare they say? He is being paid like Burrow for what he “may do” rather than what he has done.

Someday I'd like to see a team completely abandon the passing game. No receivers, no quarterback. Offense comprised of linemen, blocking backs, and running backs. Spend most of the salary cap spread out over on defense. Everybody attempting pretty much the same thing is boring.

Won’t work well for offense. The defense will load up on the line. This ain’t MLB where they make you play “on the grass” or whatever……for now anyway. But on kickoffs.

That team would lose horribly. The current rule set doesn’t favor it.

Forum List

Back