Trey Gowdy erupts: we've seen the bias, show us the evidence. America is being torn apart

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Russia is not being hurt by this investigation, America is.

you've got evidence, present it to a damn grand jury. America is being destroyed by the Mueller investigation. time to wrap it up!

Odd, not a word about Obama sending Americans over to Israel to campaign in Israel against Netanyahu...

you've got evidence, present it to a damn grand jury. America is being destroyed by the Mueller investigation. time to wrap it up!

Well, there's some Irony right there, Mr. Benghazi.

In due time

Mueller is putting all his pieces together before he springs his trap

True that, about the projected & foisted upon... mea culpa as the basis of the Mueller investigation!

Sorry Trey, apparently prosecutors like Mueller don't leak like partisan Congressmen do.

The Western alliance that emerged after WWII is what is being hurt. That will eventually hurt America. It certainly makes Putin smile.

In due time

He’s trying to salvage something.

What's good for the goose... The FBI under Rosenstein went out on a shaky limb in exercising their dubiously contrived (Steel Dossier) discretionary powers. The Executive branch has the 'authoritah' to call it to task on its merits & accordingly, in the case of Mueller & Rosenstein, as subordinates.

Odd, not a word about Obama sending Americans over to Israel to campaign in Israel against Netanyahu...
That was in America’s interests, not Russia’s. I can see why it upsets you.

It was none of our business...
If meddling in Israel's elections is ok because you think it was in our best interest, then why are you upset with Russia maybe, could have, possibly, I smell smoke, no proof, doing what is best for them?

If meddling in Israel's elections is ok because you think it was in our best interest, then why are you upset with Russia maybe, could have, possibly, I smell smoke, no proof, doing what is best for them?
Because I am loyal to my country. Try it sometime.

In due time

Any day now
............................now.....................now.......................now.......................now........................now............................now................now................now..................now.........................Oh for the love of God now!...................................now!............................now!.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

F Gowdy -- he will see the evidence whem Mueller is ready to present it.

Meantime look at the convictions and indictments then STFU = EVIDENCE

But cons were oh so patient and let the Ben Gassy 'investigation' go on for four straight years without a peep. Because it served as a good club to hit people over the head with.

Conservatives you are soulless human beings. There isn't anything inside you.

Seems to be plenty of evidence
Multiple indictments and convictions

Mueller is now turning those into plea deals for more information

Mueller hid Russian crimes associated with their attempts to acquire Uranium One and US uranium....

Evidence shows the Russians paid willing traitorous liberal groups Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and the black Fist to tear America apart by spreading racial division and violence....

Evidence shows $100+ million went from Russia's KGB Bank into the Clinton Foundation pockets....

How much do you think went into Mueller's and Rosenstein's pockets?

You don't have to be disloyal to your country to point out the hypocrisy of your statement. I mean, look at what you assholes have done with the pretend Trump/Russia connection. You tried to shove Hemisphere 1 Hitlery down our throats. Yeah, you care alright...:eusa_hand:

Trey Gowdy presided over the 7th Benghazi Investigation which last two and a half years and issued Zero indictments.

Chris Wray and Rod Rosenstein Made Gowdy and company look like the assholes they are. My favourite response was to that idiot question where Rosenstein was asked to confirm media reports that he had threatened to subpoena staffers emails and phone calls. He replied that the media was mistaken and you can’t subpoena phone calls.

When the entire house erupts in laughter, Congressman Jordan, your big “gotcha” moment has backfired.

You don't have to be disloyal to your country to point out the hypocrisy of your statement. I mean, look at what you assholes have done with the pretend Trump/Russia connection. You tried to shove Hemisphere 1 Hitlery down our throats. Yeah, you care alright...:eusa_hand:
You support foreign sabotage of our country. If that’s not disloyalty, I don’t know what is.

Forum List

Back