Trey Gowdy erupts: we've seen the bias, show us the evidence. America is being torn apart

Russia is not being hurt by this investigation, America is.

you've got evidence, present it to a damn grand jury. America is being destroyed by the Mueller investigation. time to wrap it up!

How ironic the guy who dragged the Benghazi hearings on for years and years is whining about how long Mueller is taking.

Karma's a bitch, baby.

The simple fact is that Russia did interfere in our election. A hostile country interfered in our electoral process to a shocking degree, and from many angles of attack.

Why there are retards who are in a hurry to brush that fact under the rug is beyond me. Why they want the investigation rushed is beyond me.

Odd, not a word about Obama sending Americans over to Israel to campaign in Israel against Netanyahu...
That was in America’s interests, not Russia’s. I can see why it upsets you.

It was none of our business...
If meddling in Israel's elections is ok because you think it was in our best interest, then why are you upset with Russia maybe, could have, possibly, I smell smoke, no proof, doing what is best for them?
Because I am loyal to my country. Try it sometime.

You don't have to be disloyal to your country to point out the hypocrisy of your statement. I mean, look at what you assholes have done with the pretend Trump/Russia connection. You tried to shove Hemisphere 1 Hitlery down our throats. Yeah, you care alright...:eusa_hand:
You support foreign sabotage of our country. If that’s not disloyalty, I don’t know what is.

You're talking out your ass. I support shutting down the fake Trump/Russia bullshit. But since you are such a patriot, how about that comrade Obama/Hitlery/Putin collusion? Mums the word, o patriot?

Get back to me if Russia buy what's left of our uranium mines from Trump, you nut job. You voted for Hemisphere 1 Hitlery, didn't you? And you pretend to love our country, you sham.

Oh my God. We still have tards who think Russia got some of our uranium.

That shit is right up there with Truthers and Birthers.

The simple fact is that Russia did interfere in our election. A hostile country interfered in our electoral process to a shocking degree, and from many angles of attack.

Why there are retards who are in a hurry to brush that fact under the rug is beyond me. Why they want the investigation rushed is beyond me.

Link? How many votes did they change? How did they affect the outcome? Please be specific.

That was in America’s interests, not Russia’s. I can see why it upsets you.

If meddling in Israel's elections is ok because you think it was in our best interest, then why are you upset with Russia maybe, could have, possibly, I smell smoke, no proof, doing what is best for them?

You don't have to be disloyal to your country to point out the hypocrisy of your statement. I mean, look at what you assholes have done with the pretend Trump/Russia connection. You tried to shove Hemisphere 1 Hitlery down our throats. Yeah, you care alright...:eusa_hand:
You support foreign sabotage of our country. If that’s not disloyalty, I don’t know what is.

You're talking out your ass. I support shutting down the fake Trump/Russia bullshit. But since you are such a patriot, how about that comrade Obama/Hitlery/Putin collusion? Mums the word, o patriot?

Get back to me if Russia buy what's left of our uranium mines from Trump, you nut job. You voted for Hemisphere 1 Hitlery, didn't you? And you pretend to love our country, you sham.
You want to shut down the investigation of Russia’s sabotage of our nation. I dare say you’re a traitor. You can “b-b-b-b-but Hillary” all day but that doesn’t change your gratitude at Russia for assaulting our system of election.

Hemisphere 1? Are you retarded? Good grief.

you've got evidence, present it to a damn grand jury. America is being destroyed by the Mueller investigation. time to wrap it up!

Well, there's some Irony right there, Mr. Benghazi.

We know Benghazi happened. Still waiting for evidence Russia Russia did! Hmm why are you all so scared to post evidence?

In due time

Mueller is putting all his pieces together before he springs his trap

Yep, any day now, any day now.

Any day now, Hillary will be jailed...

Five years and counting...

Hillary will never be jailed, go back to sleep.

You want to shut down the investigation of Russia’s sabotage of our nation. I dare say you’re a traitor. You can “b-b-b-b-but Hillary” all day but that doesn’t change your gratitude at Russia for assaulting our system of election.

How did Russia "sabotage" our nation?

It’s still being sabotaged, time to shut them off show their evidence and let’s take it to them. Why do you want Russia to succeed?

It would appear that Howdy Gowdy is bucking for a seat on the federal bench.

Knows that Dotard can give him one so he joined in the clown show yesterday.

How hilarious is that? --- His 9th Ben Ghazi investigation went 2.5 years and found NOTHING

This one --- What, 20 indictments 5 guilty pleas and a couple doing jail time?

Roll 'em up like ya did John Gotti and Sammy the Bull Bob! :)

it-s-mueller-time.png

Who is that?

Seems to be plenty of evidence
Multiple indictments and convictions

Mueller is now turning those into plea deals for more information

All for crimes that happened years before manafort ever got involved with trump. You lie with the best of them righty, you surely do!

It would appear that Howdy Gowdy is bucking for a seat on the federal bench.

Knows that Dotard can give him one so he joined in the clown show yesterday.

How hilarious is that? --- His 9th Ben Ghazi investigation went 2.5 years and found NOTHING

This one --- What, 20 indictments 5 guilty pleas and a couple doing jail time?

Roll 'em up like ya did John Gotti and Sammy the Bull Bob! :)

it-s-mueller-time.png
Maybe it would be nice to see one that has to do with the actual investigation. LOL

Mueller hid Russian crimes associated with their attempts to acquire Uranium One and US uranium....

Evidence shows the Russians paid willing traitorous liberal groups Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and the black Fist to tear America apart by spreading racial division and violence....

Evidence shows $100+ million went from Russia's KGB Bank into the Clinton Foundation pockets....

How much do you think went into Mueller's and Rosenstein's pockets?

History shows that your evidence doesn't exist.

Mueller hid Russian crimes associated with their attempts to acquire Uranium One and US uranium....

Evidence shows the Russians paid willing traitorous liberal groups Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and the black Fist to tear America apart by spreading racial division and violence....

Evidence shows $100+ million went from Russia's KGB Bank into the Clinton Foundation pockets....

How much do you think went into Mueller's and Rosenstein's pockets?

History shows that your evidence doesn't exist.
Huh

Are you uneducated? Google hemisphere 1 to see where Hitlery was coming from.
“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future..."

You and the UN want hemisphere 1. We voted against both. Sorry about your bad global luck, but we prefer an America run by the people and not George Soros...

However long it takes is how long it takes. That's all there is to it.

Forum List

Back