Trey Gowdy erupts: we've seen the bias, show us the evidence. America is being torn apart

That was in America’s interests, not Russia’s. I can see why it upsets you.

It was none of our business...
If meddling in Israel's elections is ok because you think it was in our best interest, then why are you upset with Russia maybe, could have, possibly, I smell smoke, no proof, doing what is best for them?
Because I am loyal to my country. Try it sometime.

You don't have to be disloyal to your country to point out the hypocrisy of your statement. I mean, look at what you assholes have done with the pretend Trump/Russia connection. You tried to shove Hemisphere 1 Hitlery down our throats. Yeah, you care alright...:eusa_hand:
You support foreign sabotage of our country. If that’s not disloyalty, I don’t know what is.

You're talking out your ass. I support shutting down the fake Trump/Russia bullshit. But since you are such a patriot, how about that comrade Obama/Hitlery/Putin collusion? Mums the word, o patriot?

Get back to me if Russia buy what's left of our uranium mines from Trump, you nut job. You voted for Hemisphere 1 Hitlery, didn't you? And you pretend to love our country, you sham.

You are the one talking out your ass. If Putin was colluding with Clinton he has a funny way to do it. Hacking the DNC servers and using Wikileaks to distribute them. If Putin was colluding with Clinton then why was he helping Trump.

Russia is not being hurt by this investigation, America is.

you've got evidence, present it to a damn grand jury. America is being destroyed by the Mueller investigation. time to wrap it up!

I don't see anyone being torn apart, but I do see Progressives being buttheads and pointing fingers and making really stupid statements that are not true. They have by doing this destroyed their credibility and reputations. I don't think they are going to be able to rebuild them in the future.

you've got evidence, present it to a damn grand jury. America is being destroyed by the Mueller investigation. time to wrap it up!

But cons were oh so patient and let the Ben Gassy 'investigation' go on for four straight years without a peep. Because it served as a good club to hit people over the head with.

Conservatives you are soulless human beings. There isn't anything inside you.

Benghazi happened overseas directly overseen by the Hillary and Hussein regime. They and only they could be held accountable for the coverup and lies they told the American public in the days after. Remember they blamed it on a YouTube video? Was their own corrupt FBI going to investigate? Hell no.

These allegations of “collusion” happened in the states while the Hussein regime was spying on the Trump campaign, so if there is evidence let the FBI press charges.

The investigation focused almost entirely on Clinton despite the fact that she was not there the night of the Benghazi attack. In the succeeding days, Susan Rice was the one speaking on Benghazi not Clinton. Despite this the focus was entirely on Clinton. There is nothing for the FBI to do since no laws were broken regarding Benghazi.

There is no evidence Obama was spying on Trump. Mueller will complete his investigation on his schedule.

But cons were oh so patient and let the Ben Gassy 'investigation' go on for four straight years without a peep. Because it served as a good club to hit people over the head with.

Conservatives you are soulless human beings. There isn't anything inside you.

Benghazi happened overseas directly overseen by the Hillary and Hussein regime. They and only they could be held accountable for the coverup and lies they told the American public in the days after. Remember they blamed it on a YouTube video? Was their own corrupt FBI going to investigate? Hell no.

These allegations of “collusion” happened in the states while the Hussein regime was spying on the Trump campaign, so if there is evidence let the FBI press charges.

The investigation focused almost entirely on Clinton despite the fact that she was not there the night of the Benghazi attack. In the succeeding days, Susan Rice was the one speaking on Benghazi not Clinton. Despite this the focus was entirely on Clinton. There is nothing for the FBI to do since no laws were broken regarding Benghazi.

There is no evidence Obama was spying on Trump. Mueller will complete his investigation on his schedule.

The investigation was to find out how and why the incident happened and how we let our own people get caught. It was a bunch of bad mistakes made by the State Department, headed by Hillary. The American people, and the families, deserved to know why we allowed them to be killed by a bunch of savages. The answer was Hillary’s terrible decisions on security and not ordering them out of the country as our allies had already done. She fucked up, and people died because of it. After the fact the Hussein admit lied about the situation.

Bias didn't affect the investigation. Mueller's evidence will have to wait until his investigation is finished. Howdy doody needs to sit down and shut up.

What evidence?

Ok, go re-read the post you quoted since it's obvious you didn't read it the first time.

Mueller hid Russian crimes associated with their attempts to acquire Uranium One and US uranium....

Evidence shows the Russians paid willing traitorous liberal groups Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and the black Fist to tear America apart by spreading racial division and violence....

Evidence shows $100+ million went from Russia's KGB Bank into the Clinton Foundation pockets....

How much do you think went into Mueller's and Rosenstein's pockets?

Evidence shows that Russian money went into Trump's pockets as well. Trump and the Republicans are dividing this country.
What evidence?

Bias didn't affect the investigation. Mueller's evidence will have to wait until his investigation is finished. Howdy doody needs to sit down and shut up.

What evidence?

Ok, go re-read the post you quoted since it's obvious you didn't read it the first time.

So I did, what evidence? How did you know he has anything? LOL

Mueller hid Russian crimes associated with their attempts to acquire Uranium One and US uranium....

Evidence shows the Russians paid willing traitorous liberal groups Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and the black Fist to tear America apart by spreading racial division and violence....

Evidence shows $100+ million went from Russia's KGB Bank into the Clinton Foundation pockets....

How much do you think went into Mueller's and Rosenstein's pockets?

Evidence shows that Russian money went into Trump's pockets as well. Trump and the Republicans are dividing this country.

Then post it.

If meddling in Israel's elections is ok because you think it was in our best interest, then why are you upset with Russia maybe, could have, possibly, I smell smoke, no proof, doing what is best for them?

You don't have to be disloyal to your country to point out the hypocrisy of your statement. I mean, look at what you assholes have done with the pretend Trump/Russia connection. You tried to shove Hemisphere 1 Hitlery down our throats. Yeah, you care alright...:eusa_hand:
You support foreign sabotage of our country. If that’s not disloyalty, I don’t know what is.

You're talking out your ass. I support shutting down the fake Trump/Russia bullshit. But since you are such a patriot, how about that comrade Obama/Hitlery/Putin collusion? Mums the word, o patriot?

Get back to me if Russia buy what's left of our uranium mines from Trump, you nut job. You voted for Hemisphere 1 Hitlery, didn't you? And you pretend to love our country, you sham.

You are the one talking out your ass. If Putin was colluding with Clinton he has a funny way to do it. Hacking the DNC servers and using Wikileaks to distribute them. If Putin was colluding with Clinton then why was he helping Trump.

If Putin hacked hillary's private server why wouldnt she turn over her servers?

No agencies looked at the DNC server. So that statement is but made up. Still haven’t

If Putin hacked hillary's private server why wouldnt she turn over her servers?
Or the DNC’s?

Last edited:

What evidence?

Why would you assume he doesn't?

What evidence?

It’s the fifteenth month? If he had something why not let america know? Why hide it? :auiqs.jpg:

What evidence?
It’s the fifteenth month? If he had something why not let america know? Why hide it? :auiqs.jpg:
Do prosecutors usually make the case against the accused public before trial in your world?

What evidence?
Do prosecutors usually make the case against the accused public before trial in your world?
Prosecutors usually have a crime rather than looking for one.

Forum List

Back