Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

If they were targeting the Russians and Russian contacts with the campaigns they would have had informants in the Clinton campaign as well.

Hell's bells the Podesta Group was working for the Kremlins bank to lift sanctions all during the election. Now there's a Russian connection.

What does the Podesta Group have to do with Hillary Clinton's campaign?

You may have forgotten that John Podesta was the manager of Hillary's campaign. He was also a co-founder of the Podesta Group.
and he left the group in 2011 to go work for barack obama..he divested from Podesta group way back then.... he doesn't own it anymore, nor did he own it when they were lobbying to remove sanctions

John Podesta actually divested himself from the Podesta Group a lot earlier than that, way back in 1993.
Yeah.....that's why they're still called the Podesta Group.
He has totally cut ties from them.

John Podesta started the Podesta Group with his brother, Tony Podesta.

Tony Podesta ran the organization until he retired last year.

If they were targeting the Russians and Russian contacts with the campaigns they would have had informants in the Clinton campaign as well.

Hell's bells the Podesta Group was working for the Kremlins bank to lift sanctions all during the election. Now there's a Russian connection.

You may have forgotten that John Podesta was the manager of Hillary's campaign. He was also a co-founder of the Podesta Group.
and he left the group in 2011 to go work for barack obama..he divested from Podesta group way back then.... he doesn't own it anymore, nor did he own it when they were lobbying to remove sanctions

John Podesta actually divested himself from the Podesta Group a lot earlier than that, way back in 1993.
He had to, in order to become Bill Clinton’s CoS.

Democrats are ethical that way.

Yep - and after Bill was done, John decided not to go back to lobbying.

What makes you think the informants were targeting Trump? All statements I’ve heard, besides Trumps spygate propaganda, say they were targeting the Russians.

He was also victimized as his e-mails were hacked and released through WikiLeaks Roger Stone knew about it before it happened. Wonder how that happened.

Three indictments are waiting.

Trump Jr
Kushner
Stone

Let's see what the orange king does when they come down.
I’m going to enjoy the Stone indictment.

“President Trump himself in the Comey memos said if anyone connected with my campaign was working with Russia, I want you to investigate it, and it sounds to me like that is exactly what the FBI did,” Mr. Gowdy said.

Trey Gowdy is a smart man and unquestionably a Republican in my opinion.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Tuesday that the FBI’s use of an informant for the Trump campaign in 2016 was appropriate, joining top Democrats in disputing President Donald Trump’s characterization of the informant as a spy.
It was clearly appropriate. The whole “spy gate” garbage was just Donald giving his loons something to lie to themselves about.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Tuesday that the FBI’s use of an informant for the Trump campaign in 2016 was appropriate, joining top Democrats in disputing President Donald Trump’s characterization of the informant as a spy.

Informant?

Meaning, Trump was under criminal investigation?
trump himself was not under criminal investigation until he personally tried to obstruct justice, several times..... which drew attention to him with the question of, ''what are you trying to hide?''

it was a counter intelligence investigation which are highly top secret, not a criminal one yet, is what the human source was needed for, is my understanding....

They didn't tell Trump about the spy...that makes it inappropriate.

Another eternal cult member, moron chimes in.......Here, answer this:

Did the FBI warn BOTH campaigns that Russians were trying to infiltrate ???.....................yes or No?

Did not at least FOUR of Trump's stooges kept their communications open with Russians??...............yes or No?

Did not Donny baby, Manafort and Kushner agree to meet with Russians AFTER they were warned to report any such attempts? Yes or No?

Should Comey have told voters that the Trump campaign was under investigation BEFORE the election???.........yes or No?
The Obama administration knew about the Russians so you can bet the Clinton campaign did.
Top Democrat says Obama shares responsibility for Russia's meddling

So, who the hell is saying otherwise.......
YES, Obama should have gotten on a news conference and stated the following:

My fellow Americans, while we are all in the midst of a presidential election and are concentrating on the Clinton campaign's loss of emails, I've been informed by the FBI that Russians have tried to infiltrate BOTH campaigns and that at least FOUR of Mr. Trump's aides have been collaborating or attempts have been made to recruit them by Russian operatives.....

NOW, Trump ass kissers, HOW would you have reacted if Obama had stated the above???

Be fair....if at ALL possible.
Be fair ? From one of the champions of Hillary has never done anything wrong her entire life, amen, crowd. That's pretty funny.

When in doubt always do this--:auiqs.jpg:

6721000857dec5efbba2f924a3e83700.jpg

If you want to learn the truth about all of this scroll back to page 7 post # 64. You can read one article, watch 2 FOXNEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V. Living in a right wing media bubble, and watching only the news you want to hear hasn't served you well.

and some backtalk (agreed it's not mainstream yet but it's not as if mainstream media is very honest in this to begin with) is that the FBI fed papawhatever the info he then said while drunk in a bar to the FBI - if this is the case it's a complete setup.

if not, we'll see where it goes.
So many Limbaugh Lies, so little time.
A drunk Papa spilled to Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, not the FBI. Downer in turn went to the FBI. And Papa got the info about Russia having dirt on Hillary from a Russian operative named Joseph Mifsud an operative of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service, the SVR. In Papa's own statement he told of an April 26, 2016, meeting with Mifsud at a London hotel. Over breakfast Mifsud told Papadopoulos “he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high-level Russian governmental officials.” Mifsud explained “that on that trip he learned that the Russians had obtained ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Clinton.”

Worthless lying scum Russia Limbaugh is trying to spin SVR operative Mifsud as a member of the FBI to claim it was the FBI who fed Papa to set up Donnie Dirt Bag. :cuckoo:

And Downer gave 25 million buckolas to the Clinton Foundation. I don't think I'll believe that son of a bitch.
Downer didn't give anything, Australia did!!!
I certainly would never believe a SOB like YOU!

Why did they not do the same with the Clinton campaign?
Because Clinton advisers weren’t trying to have secret meetings with Russian spies?
:dunno:

According to Comey, they were trying to "protect" Trump from the Russians.

Would they not as a matter of course seek to protect Clinton as well? Or did they as suspected by all rational men have something else in mind?

James Comey's name is mudd on both sides of the isle. Everyone knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field. James Comey actually broke long standing DOJ protocol on 3 different occasions.

1. Using a Russian altered document to skirt past the DOJ to then (2) give a damming speech to congress that set off the arm chair legal quarterbacks on FOX NEWS. Lindsey Graham had a fit about that on the Senate floor.
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ
https://nypost.com/2017/05/28/lindsey-graham-comey-intervened-in-the-election-over-fake-info/

3. Then Comey broke protocol again by releasing information within 60 days of an election. Comey was told not to give a letter to congress, did it anyway within 11 days of an election. Within those 7 days millions of Americans voted believing charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later he gave birth to his nothing burger. He was definitely in violation of breaking the Hatch act in the Constitution.
Harry Reid: Comey may have violated the Hatch Act - CNNPolitics
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey's 'breach of protocol'

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg
\

Then of course the Russian interference into the election. James Clapper states that if it hadn't been for Vladimir Putin, Trump would not be President today. Go to this link to see some of the Russian adds that were put on Facebook.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

I don't think you could find many on this board that wouldn't say that James Comey deserved to be fired. If you voted for Trump, what you should be asking since his Russian investigation started in July 2016, and he had been getting in foreign intelligence from several different countries since 2015 about contacts with Russian agents & Trump surrogates, is why Comey didn't disclose that before you voted for Trump? Because he sure as hell was more than vocal about Hillary Clinton's emails. Comey was asked about this. His reply was because Hillary Clinton's emails were public knowledge, and Trump surrogates meeting and talking with Russian agents since 2015 wasn't public knowledge.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

The issue is that Trump should have fired him as soon as he walked in the Oval office door, and not waited until the Russian investigation was well underway. So basically one incompetent FBI director, that loved the media attention and lime light, and has an ego that matches Trump's, has brought down Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

For more on this scroll back to page 7 post # 64 on this thread. Here you can watch 2 FOXNEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

image038-4.jpg

Last edited:
Trey Gowdy has always been the one responsible for covering up the actions of the Government. Look at what he is most famous for. Benghazi. It was never about the death of an Ambassador. It was always about covering up the actions of the CIA.

How America Armed Terrorists in Syria

The truth was that Gowdy was the cover up, so no one would ask why the CIA had so many people in Benghazi, or why the Ambassador was at the Consulate, instead of the Embassy, where Ambassadors normally remain. When Ambassadors go on official trips, they tend to take Security with them, but in a nation in the middle of a Civil War, Stevens had essentially NO security. Are your alarm bells ringing yet?

Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

Nobody was supposed to ask questions, and thankfully they had Trey Gowdy, a safe seat Republican who loved all that cloak and dagger crap. So he runs out and screams about an Ambassador dying. Whenever anyone wonders why Stevens was there in the first place, Gowdy rushed to the camera and screamed that Obama and Clinton let an Ambassador die.

It was the cover up that Gowdy was involved in, and for that reason today, nobody cares that we armed Terrorists in both Libya and Syria. Nobody cares because when anyone starts looking, the path leads to Benghazi, which has been soured thanks to Trey Gowdy.

So Gowdy saying that anything was appropriate is the same to me as admitting there was something wrong with it. Because his participation in the cover up of Benghazi insured that I will never accept anything he says as truthful without a hell of a lot of evidence.

Later, after Benghazi was discredited, the truth about the weapons shipments came out, because it was found that the CIA was arming ISIS, who were supposedly enemy number one, or two, depending on the day, in Syria.

C.I.A. Arms for Syrian Rebels Supplied Black Market, Officials Say

It was all a lie. Our troops died. Hundreds of thousands of people died. All over a lie, that Gowdy did everything in his power to cover up.

Why am I not surprised by your garbage. It was entirely predictable. Because Gowdy won't say what you want to hear, he is now a part of the deep state. Crazy people like you need to be locked away in a rubber room.

My complaints about Gowdy have not changed in many years. January 2017. The Trump lies continue!

February of this year. Good Riddence Trey Gowdy, long time defender of the system.

Shall I continue? The truth about Benghazi with links from last year. One of a number of times I posted the information. Children are starving to death in Syria

Or am I lying and somehow managed to get John Kerry’s State Department to admit they shipped weapons to Libya in violation of sanctions while Hillary was SOS?

Simple...you are lying....it comes naturally

Blame John Kerry then. Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

2015. Before Trump. So it was Obama’s State Department.

It’s not the Podestas Group, dumbass. :21:
I never said the name was Podestas you fucking Twit.

John Podesta started the Podesta Group with his brother, Tony Podesta.

Tony Podesta ran the organization until he retired last year.
So you're saying John Podesta didn't have anything to do with his brother or the company he founded for the last 20 plus years?
You must be extremely dishonest or extremely gullible.
I guess you've never heard of anyone handing over control of their companies to relatives to remove any possible conflicts that might come up.
It's very strange that you feel that when Democrats do it there are no ties to their former companies, but when Trump or Cheney does it you automatically assume they're still running the company.

I don't know what is up with Gowdy...but he isn't telling the truth....

Mollie Hemingway is a leading journalist on the FBI spying on Trump....

Gowdy Never Saw Subpoenaed Records Before Exonerating FBI Spy Use

Public reports indicate, however, that Gowdy never even reviewed the relevant documents on the matter subpoenaed by Congress. In fact, a spokeswoman for Gowdy told The Federalist that the congressman doesn’t even know what documents and records were subpoenaed by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI).

---------
Although Gowdy intimated that the information he received in a briefing last week made clear the FBI did nothing wrong, numerous reports from multiple news outlets indicated that the lawmakers DOJ invited to the briefing were not given access to all of the records HPSCI subpoenaed. Other comments Gowdy made during recent television interviews raise questions about how firm a grasp he has on the investigation and concerns the investigation has raised.

------------

Along with Gowdy, HPSCI Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) received a classified briefing on the subpoenaed information. Seven other members of Congress did as well. However, multiple press reports indicate the classified briefings reportedly did not satisfy the subpoena.

“Sources tell me Gowdy and Nunes did not receive the documents they requested during the noon meeting at DOJ, despite pleas for openness from [White House chief of staff John] Kelly and [Trump attorney Emmett] Flood,” CNN reporter Sarah Westwood wrote.
-------

CBS News reporter Olivia Gazis echoed CNN’s reporting.

“Sounds like documents were not presented by DOJ/FBI at today’s Gang of 8 briefing,” she wrote, “which may mean — after all that — it ultimately proves to be unsatisfactory to those who have been pushing for their provision.”

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) reportedly said the same thing this weekend on “Face The Nation” on CBS.

Informant?

So you say Trey Gowdy is a liar? Gowdy says trump was NOT the target. And HE...unlike you....was at the meeting.

Informant?

So you say Trey Gowdy is a liar? Gowdy says trump was NOT the target. And HE...unlike you....was at the meeting.

Trey Gowdy said the scandal in Benghazi was a dead Ambassador. Funny how Gowdy never mentioned the CIA gun running team in his outraged rants.

Public reports indicate, however, that Gowdy never even reviewed the relevant documents on the matter subpoenaed by Congress. In fact, a spokeswoman for Gowdy told The Federalist that the congressman doesn’t even know what documents and records were subpoenaed by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI).

---------
Although Gowdy intimated that the information he received in a briefing last week made clear the FBI did nothing wrong, numerous reports from multiple news outlets indicated that the lawmakers DOJ invited to the briefing were not given access to all of the records HPSCI subpoenaed. Other comments Gowdy made during recent television interviews raise questions about how firm a grasp he has on the investigation and concerns the investigation has raised.

------------

Along with Gowdy, HPSCI Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) received a classified briefing on the subpoenaed information. Seven other members of Congress did as well. However, multiple press reports indicate the classified briefings reportedly did not satisfy the subpoena.

“Sources tell me Gowdy and Nunes did not receive the documents they requested during the noon meeting at DOJ, despite pleas for openness from [White House chief of staff John] Kelly and [Trump attorney Emmett] Flood,” CNN reporter Sarah Westwood wrote.
-------

“Sounds like documents were not presented by DOJ/FBI at today’s Gang of 8 briefing,” she wrote, “which may mean — after all that — it ultimately proves to be unsatisfactory to those who have been pushing for their provision.”

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) reportedly said the same thing this weekend on “Face The Nation” on CBS.

Please post from a real news outlet....not a political arm of trump

He was also victimized as his e-mails were hacked and released through WikiLeaks Roger Stone knew about it before it happened. Wonder how that happened.

Three indictments are waiting.

Trump Jr
Kushner
Stone

Let's see what the orange king does when they come down.
I’m going to enjoy the Stone indictment.

He is a greasy weasel....one that humps trump leg on a regular basis...

---------

------------

-------

how about refuting the facts provided? i realize that's some work and takes understanding, but any poo-nugget can just say "UH UNH!!! THEY LIE!!! FIND ANOTHER SOURCE" but people who really debate, counter with facts, no emo-ragers.

---------

------------

-------

Gowdy is just making sure some whore doesn't accuse him of having an affair with her.

---------

------------

-------

how about refuting the facts provided? i realize that's some work and takes understanding, but any poo-nugget can just say "UH UNH!!! THEY LIE!!! FIND ANOTHER SOURCE" but people who really debate, counter with facts, no emo-ragers.

Easy....Gowdy was there...he has a brain....you were not there....you don't have one.

Forum List

Back