Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

Top Democrat says Obama shares responsibility for Russia's meddling

Oh dear, a top democrat is blaming the Obama administration for ignoring Russian meddling. This crap just has to stop, otherwise, how can we vote straight down party lines?

It's almost as if Obama and company thought Russian meddling was OK......until Trump won the Oval Office?

Hmm. Maybe Obama let it happen to try and use it against Trump knowing Hillary was doomed.

To be honest, I grow weary of all the conspiracy theories on both sides. We know nothing will come of any of it whether they be true of false and we already know both parties are hopelessly corrupt. Some people just like to watch monkeys sling poo.
You are stepping all over yourself. In one breath are are bitching about them investigating the Russians and calling it spying and outrageous... then in the next breath you say they did nothing about the Russians. I realize any narrative that makes Obama or the Dems look bad is attractive to you but try and sort out the logic before you make yourself sound foolish.

You kids are hysterical. How exactly did Putin sway the American vote substantially?

The painful truth is, the below video is why Hillary lost.

Now is your chance to admit that Hillary was the most corrupt and unlikable candidate of our generation.

Russia swamped the blue wall states with fake news stories criticizing Hillary. It was just enough to pull the needed votes for her to win. Putin's Choice won....

please link me to the stories, *all of the stories* russia flooded us with.

Russian 'Fancy Bear' Hackers Tainted Their Huge Leaks With Fake Data

Report: FBI Probing Fake Memo Suggesting Clinton Might Stage 'Civil Unrest'

Stop posting trash....

apparently gowdy was saying if someone in the trump campaign (Papadapa-snufalufakus) was talking about russians having emails, then the investigation was legit. But, as it's been pointed out, the whispers of russians having the emails was actually circulated by the FBI "spies" to begin with, then it wouldn't be.

more and more links are being established that papadapolousanufagus was fed the info he recited in order to setup the ordeal to begin with.

*if* that is true then obama and company needs to go down and make big rocks small rocks for the rest of their lives.

:lol:

No, that's not what Gowdy is saying. This is what he said:

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Drumpf"
so since you quoted it i'm to believe gowdy called him "drumpf".

we'll see how it plays out.

Apologies. I have a browser plug-in that automatically replaces "Trump" with "Drumpf". I've edited my post.

Where can I download that plug in?
Make Donald Drumpf Again

Thanks!

Trey Gowdy has always been the one responsible for covering up the actions of the Government. Look at what he is most famous for. Benghazi. It was never about the death of an Ambassador. It was always about covering up the actions of the CIA.

How America Armed Terrorists in Syria

The truth was that Gowdy was the cover up, so no one would ask why the CIA had so many people in Benghazi, or why the Ambassador was at the Consulate, instead of the Embassy, where Ambassadors normally remain. When Ambassadors go on official trips, they tend to take Security with them, but in a nation in the middle of a Civil War, Stevens had essentially NO security. Are your alarm bells ringing yet?

Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

Nobody was supposed to ask questions, and thankfully they had Trey Gowdy, a safe seat Republican who loved all that cloak and dagger crap. So he runs out and screams about an Ambassador dying. Whenever anyone wonders why Stevens was there in the first place, Gowdy rushed to the camera and screamed that Obama and Clinton let an Ambassador die.

It was the cover up that Gowdy was involved in, and for that reason today, nobody cares that we armed Terrorists in both Libya and Syria. Nobody cares because when anyone starts looking, the path leads to Benghazi, which has been soured thanks to Trey Gowdy.

So Gowdy saying that anything was appropriate is the same to me as admitting there was something wrong with it. Because his participation in the cover up of Benghazi insured that I will never accept anything he says as truthful without a hell of a lot of evidence.

Later, after Benghazi was discredited, the truth about the weapons shipments came out, because it was found that the CIA was arming ISIS, who were supposedly enemy number one, or two, depending on the day, in Syria.

C.I.A. Arms for Syrian Rebels Supplied Black Market, Officials Say

It was all a lie. Our troops died. Hundreds of thousands of people died. All over a lie, that Gowdy did everything in his power to cover up.

Why am I not surprised by your garbage. It was entirely predictable. Because Gowdy won't say what you want to hear, he is now a part of the deep state. Crazy people like you need to be locked away in a rubber room.

My complaints about Gowdy have not changed in many years. January 2017. The Trump lies continue!

February of this year. Good Riddence Trey Gowdy, long time defender of the system.

Shall I continue? The truth about Benghazi with links from last year. One of a number of times I posted the information. Children are starving to death in Syria

Or am I lying and somehow managed to get John Kerry’s State Department to admit they shipped weapons to Libya in violation of sanctions while Hillary was SOS?

So Gowdy's attempt to justify the spying by quoting the President is pathetic because Trump's statement came months and months after the FBI had already targeted Trump and has nothing to do with the informants they put into the campaign.
What makes you think the informants were targeting Trump? All statements I’ve heard, besides Trumps spygate propaganda, say they were targeting the Russians.

If they were targeting the Russians and Russian contacts with the campaigns they would have had informants in the Clinton campaign as well.

Hell's bells the Podesta Group was working for the Kremlins bank to lift sanctions all during the election. Now there's a Russian connection.

What does the Podesta Group have to do with Hillary Clinton's campaign?

You may have forgotten that John Podesta was the manager of Hillary's campaign. He was also a co-founder of the Podesta Group.

He was also victimized as his e-mails were hacked and released through WikiLeaks Roger Stone knew about it before it happened. Wonder how that happened.

Three indictments are waiting.

Trump Jr
Kushner
Stone

Let's see what the orange king does when they come down.

Trey Gowdy has always been the one responsible for covering up the actions of the Government. Look at what he is most famous for. Benghazi. It was never about the death of an Ambassador. It was always about covering up the actions of the CIA.

How America Armed Terrorists in Syria

The truth was that Gowdy was the cover up, so no one would ask why the CIA had so many people in Benghazi, or why the Ambassador was at the Consulate, instead of the Embassy, where Ambassadors normally remain. When Ambassadors go on official trips, they tend to take Security with them, but in a nation in the middle of a Civil War, Stevens had essentially NO security. Are your alarm bells ringing yet?

Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

Nobody was supposed to ask questions, and thankfully they had Trey Gowdy, a safe seat Republican who loved all that cloak and dagger crap. So he runs out and screams about an Ambassador dying. Whenever anyone wonders why Stevens was there in the first place, Gowdy rushed to the camera and screamed that Obama and Clinton let an Ambassador die.

It was the cover up that Gowdy was involved in, and for that reason today, nobody cares that we armed Terrorists in both Libya and Syria. Nobody cares because when anyone starts looking, the path leads to Benghazi, which has been soured thanks to Trey Gowdy.

So Gowdy saying that anything was appropriate is the same to me as admitting there was something wrong with it. Because his participation in the cover up of Benghazi insured that I will never accept anything he says as truthful without a hell of a lot of evidence.

Later, after Benghazi was discredited, the truth about the weapons shipments came out, because it was found that the CIA was arming ISIS, who were supposedly enemy number one, or two, depending on the day, in Syria.

C.I.A. Arms for Syrian Rebels Supplied Black Market, Officials Say

It was all a lie. Our troops died. Hundreds of thousands of people died. All over a lie, that Gowdy did everything in his power to cover up.

Why am I not surprised by your garbage. It was entirely predictable. Because Gowdy won't say what you want to hear, he is now a part of the deep state. Crazy people like you need to be locked away in a rubber room.

My complaints about Gowdy have not changed in many years. January 2017. The Trump lies continue!

February of this year. Good Riddence Trey Gowdy, long time defender of the system.

Shall I continue? The truth about Benghazi with links from last year. One of a number of times I posted the information. Children are starving to death in Syria

Or am I lying and somehow managed to get John Kerry’s State Department to admit they shipped weapons to Libya in violation of sanctions while Hillary was SOS?

Simple...you are lying....it comes naturally

You are stepping all over yourself. In one breath are are bitching about them investigating the Russians and calling it spying and outrageous... then in the next breath you say they did nothing about the Russians. I realize any narrative that makes Obama or the Dems look bad is attractive to you but try and sort out the logic before you make yourself sound foolish.

You kids are hysterical. How exactly did Putin sway the American vote substantially?

The painful truth is, the below video is why Hillary lost.

Now is your chance to admit that Hillary was the most corrupt and unlikable candidate of our generation.

Russia swamped the blue wall states with fake news stories criticizing Hillary. It was just enough to pull the needed votes for her to win. Putin's Choice won....

please link me to the stories, *all of the stories* russia flooded us with.

Russian 'Fancy Bear' Hackers Tainted Their Huge Leaks With Fake Data

Report: FBI Probing Fake Memo Suggesting Clinton Might Stage 'Civil Unrest'

Stop posting trash....

What's the madder wittle baby. You are the one posting trash.

There was no spying. They were checking out some information they received. It should have been investigated. Nothing improper was done
Yeah right...you believe that even though Obama spied on reporters.....why would you swallow the FBI line?

Because I am not a part of ConspiraciesRUs. I am actually in my right mind like most Americans.

Like the majority who voted for someone other than trump.....

If they were targeting the Russians and Russian contacts with the campaigns they would have had informants in the Clinton campaign as well.

Hell's bells the Podesta Group was working for the Kremlins bank to lift sanctions all during the election. Now there's a Russian connection.

You've got to be kidding.

No, I'm not.

I'm not asking for the delusional narratives that you can come up with in your head - I'm talking about actual links.

Did the Podesta Group work on Hillary's campaign?
Podesta did yes, it was his

You are aware that there are more than one person with with the last name "Podesta"?
Yep

The question is not whether it was illegal or not, the question is if we want this kind of thing in our elections?

So the precedent has now been set. If Trump plants spies into his opponents campaign in 2020, we can all agree that it's okay. In fact, let's do this every election.

And while we're at it, let's allow our candidates to use opposition research they paid for to obtain surveillance warrants on political opponents as well. Much like the Russia thing, just make it up as we go along.

Yes, this is what our political system needs.
Well if half the 2020 Dem Campaign was in Tocuh with Russia.. including Flynn already in the bag... and Manafort a UKR/USSR Bagman running the campaign...
as Gowdy said, it's not only allowed, it's Necessary.

The Truth comes easier once you're out.
I suspect Ryan will also have even more to say once he becomes a real Conscience Catholic again.
`

Spies inform and informants spy....
not really...
--------------
spies, spy

and informants, inform!
what do spies do then? what is spying? they just keep all they learn to themselves? or,.... do they inform someone of what they found? seems auseless effort if a spy merely retains what they learn don't you think? kind of ends up being a useless practice. Dude, I don't know how much more stupid you can get, that is fking obvious as fking hell.
trump claimed there was a SPY put IN TO the Trump campaign, FOR POLITICAL PURPOSE.

1. there was no spy undercover or 'put in to', that was operating as a mole, in the Trump campaign

There was an outside human source, a professor, asking questions of the 3 trump campaign workers who were in constant contact with Russian government agents.

2. There was no spying for POLITICAL PURPOSE.
what was the purpose? I mean clapper stated there was an informant. Gowdy has stated there was an informant. what do informants do? they spy. it's what makes them informants. hahaahahaha the fact that you don't know that is really sad.

BTW, what did they think the russians were doing? giving lessons on how to fix voting machines?
Give a better speech? save gas? what?
Asl Trey Gowdy your questions

He says the informant OUT SIDE of the Trump campaign asking the Trump Campaign Employees that were communicating with the Russian Gvt Agents, was legitimate to do, due to the information he saw, heard, and reviewed in the top secret hearing.....

so whatever the reason, it was a darn good reason, according to him, and that if any of us saw what the fbi had, that we would expect the fbi to do, exactly what they did, get a human resource to ask questions so to help figure out, whatever it is they were concerned with....

No one released any information on the fbi investigation while Trump was running for president..nothing was done to hurt him politically, while they were loose as a goose with informing on Hillary and hurt her.....not trump.....she was the one hurt by the fbi's actions....
So, he admitted there was an informant! Yes?

What makes you think the informants were targeting Trump? All statements I’ve heard, besides Trumps spygate propaganda, say they were targeting the Russians.

You may have forgotten that John Podesta was the manager of Hillary's campaign. He was also a co-founder of the Podesta Group.

He was also victimized as his e-mails were hacked and released through WikiLeaks Roger Stone knew about it before it happened. Wonder how that happened.

Three indictments are waiting.

Trump Jr
Kushner
Stone

Let's see what the orange king does when they come down.

Stone would not surprise me. Not sure about Kushner and Trump Jr.

not really...
--------------
spies, spy

and informants, inform!
what do spies do then? what is spying? they just keep all they learn to themselves? or,.... do they inform someone of what they found? seems auseless effort if a spy merely retains what they learn don't you think? kind of ends up being a useless practice. Dude, I don't know how much more stupid you can get, that is fking obvious as fking hell.
trump claimed there was a SPY put IN TO the Trump campaign, FOR POLITICAL PURPOSE.

1. there was no spy undercover or 'put in to', that was operating as a mole, in the Trump campaign

There was an outside human source, a professor, asking questions of the 3 trump campaign workers who were in constant contact with Russian government agents.

2. There was no spying for POLITICAL PURPOSE.
what was the purpose? I mean clapper stated there was an informant. Gowdy has stated there was an informant. what do informants do? they spy. it's what makes them informants. hahaahahaha the fact that you don't know that is really sad.

BTW, what did they think the russians were doing? giving lessons on how to fix voting machines?
Give a better speech? save gas? what?
Asl Trey Gowdy your questions

He says the informant OUT SIDE of the Trump campaign asking the Trump Campaign Employees that were communicating with the Russian Gvt Agents, was legitimate to do, due to the information he saw, heard, and reviewed in the top secret hearing.....

so whatever the reason, it was a darn good reason, according to him, and that if any of us saw what the fbi had, that we would expect the fbi to do, exactly what they did, get a human resource to ask questions so to help figure out, whatever it is they were concerned with....

No one released any information on the fbi investigation while Trump was running for president..nothing was done to hurt him politically, while they were loose as a goose with informing on Hillary and hurt her.....not trump.....she was the one hurt by the fbi's actions....
So, he admitted there was an informant! Yes?

Your reading comprehension skills are improving...from spy to informant....now convince trump....

and some backtalk (agreed it's not mainstream yet but it's not as if mainstream media is very honest in this to begin with) is that the FBI fed papawhatever the info he then said while drunk in a bar to the FBI - if this is the case it's a complete setup.

if not, we'll see where it goes.
So many Limbaugh Lies, so little time.
A drunk Papa spilled to Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, not the FBI. Downer in turn went to the FBI. And Papa got the info about Russia having dirt on Hillary from a Russian operative named Joseph Mifsud an operative of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service, the SVR. In Papa's own statement he told of an April 26, 2016, meeting with Mifsud at a London hotel. Over breakfast Mifsud told Papadopoulos “he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high-level Russian governmental officials.” Mifsud explained “that on that trip he learned that the Russians had obtained ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Clinton.”

Worthless lying scum Russia Limbaugh is trying to spin SVR operative Mifsud as a member of the FBI to claim it was the FBI who fed Papa to set up Donnie Dirt Bag. :cuckoo:

And Downer gave 25 million buckolas to the Clinton Foundation. I don't think I'll believe that son of a bitch.
Link? And not from the fever swamp, please.

Trey Gowdy is a smart man and unquestionably a Republican in my opinion.

Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Tuesday that the FBI’s use of an informant for the Trump campaign in 2016 was appropriate, joining top Democrats in disputing President Donald Trump’s characterization of the informant as a spy.

Informant?

Meaning, Trump was under criminal investigation?

and he left the group in 2011 to go work for barack obama..he divested from Podesta group way back then.... he doesn't own it anymore, nor did he own it when they were lobbying to remove sanctions

John Podesta actually divested himself from the Podesta Group a lot earlier than that, way back in 1993.
He had to, in order to become Bill Clinton’s CoS.

Democrats are ethical that way.

and he left the group in 2011 to go work for barack obama..he divested from Podesta group way back then.... he doesn't own it anymore, nor did he own it when they were lobbying to remove sanctions

John Podesta actually divested himself from the Podesta Group a lot earlier than that, way back in 1993.
Yeah.....that's why they're still called the Podesta Group.
He has totally cut ties from them.
It’s not the Podestas Group, dumbass. :21:

Forum List

Back