Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

That quote by the President was made to Comey and recorded by Comey after this crucial meeting after Trump had become President.

It has nothing to do with my freaking imagination . It's on record. It's in Comey's memos.

:lol:

So?

So Gowdy's attempt to justify the spying by quoting the President is pathetic because Trump's statement came months and months after the FBI had already targeted Trump and has nothing to do with the informants they put into the campaign.
What makes you think the informants were targeting Trump? All statements I’ve heard, besides Trumps spygate propaganda, say they were targeting the Russians.

If they were targeting the Russians and Russian contacts with the campaigns they would have had informants in the Clinton campaign as well.

Hell's bells the Podesta Group was working for the Kremlins bank to lift sanctions all during the election. Now there's a Russian connection.

What does the Podesta Group have to do with Hillary Clinton's campaign?
Podesta?

So Gowdy's attempt to justify the spying by quoting the President is pathetic because Trump's statement came months and months after the FBI had already targeted Trump and has nothing to do with the informants they put into the campaign.
What makes you think the informants were targeting Trump? All statements I’ve heard, besides Trumps spygate propaganda, say they were targeting the Russians.

If they were targeting the Russians and Russian contacts with the campaigns they would have had informants in the Clinton campaign as well.

Hell's bells the Podesta Group was working for the Kremlins bank to lift sanctions all during the election. Now there's a Russian connection.

You've got to be kidding.

No, I'm not.

I'm not asking for the delusional narratives that you can come up with in your head - I'm talking about actual links.

Did the Podesta Group work on Hillary's campaign?
Podesta did yes, it was his

You've got to be kidding.

No, I'm not.

I'm not asking for the delusional narratives that you can come up with in your head - I'm talking about actual links.

Did the Podesta Group work on Hillary's campaign?
Podesta did yes, it was his

You are aware that there are more than one person with with the last name "Podesta"?

You may have forgotten that John Podesta was the manager of Hillary's campaign. He was also a co-founder of the Podesta Group.

...which he left in 1993.
And fking looky here
Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, 2016 - Wikipedia

Campaign Chairman 2016! So disingenuous you fks. See, leftists can’t ever just admit the truth. Really Sad

Are the Mercers part of Trump's campaign?[/QUOTE]

You can be assured that if anything criminal came out about the Mercers, they would be portrayed as VITAL to Trump's campaign.[/QUOTE]

Something already has come out. They own Cambridge Analytica.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Thanks.

Spies inform and informants spy....
not really...
--------------
spies, spy

and informants, inform!
what do spies do then? what is spying? they just keep all they learn to themselves? or,.... do they inform someone of what they found? seems auseless effort if a spy merely retains what they learn don't you think? kind of ends up being a useless practice. Dude, I don't know how much more stupid you can get, that is fking obvious as fking hell.
trump claimed there was a SPY put IN TO the Trump campaign, FOR POLITICAL PURPOSE.

1. there was no spy undercover or 'put in to', that was operating as a mole, in the Trump campaign

There was an outside human source, a professor, asking questions of the 3 trump campaign workers who were in constant contact with Russian government agents.

2. There was no spying for POLITICAL PURPOSE.
what was the purpose? I mean clapper stated there was an informant. Gowdy has stated there was an informant. what do informants do? they spy. it's what makes them informants. hahaahahaha the fact that you don't know that is really sad.

BTW, what did they think the russians were doing? giving lessons on how to fix voting machines?
Give a better speech? save gas? what?
Asl Trey Gowdy your questions

He says the informant OUT SIDE of the Trump campaign asking the Trump Campaign Employees that were communicating with the Russian Gvt Agents, was legitimate to do, due to the information he saw, heard, and reviewed in the top secret hearing.....

so whatever the reason, it was a darn good reason, according to him, and that if any of us saw what the fbi had, that we would expect the fbi to do, exactly what they did, get a human resource to ask questions so to help figure out, whatever it is they were concerned with....

No one released any information on the fbi investigation while Trump was running for president..nothing was done to hurt him politically, while they were loose as a goose with informing on Hillary and hurt her.....not trump.....she was the one hurt by the fbi's actions....

Which Republicans in Congress aren’t "establishment"? What makes them establishment? Time served?

Louie Gohmert? Been in Congress since 2005.
Jim Jordan? Since 2007.
Mark Meadows? Since 2013.

Pretty swampy! Especially since they all campaigned on not being career politicians - they’d go to Washington, then back to their great careers.

How’d that work out, rube?
No not time served but words stated....many of the swampers have exposed themselves and many of them are retiring safe seats that will be won by Trumpers....I bet you can't wait for that....Buuuuuaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
So answer the question: which in Congress are not part of the swamp?

It’s all starting to come apart for Douchebag Donnie.

4686EABF-E7B3-4D29-9462-8C3620597593.jpeg

No, you didn't. You laid out a conspiracy narrative that you've put together from right-wing blog sites and your own imagination.

Gowdy, on the other hand, has received a classified briefing on the investigation by the DoJ.

He has, I imagine, a lot of information that you don't have.

That quote by the President was made to Comey and recorded by Comey after this crucial meeting after Trump had become President.

It has nothing to do with my freaking imagination . It's on record. It's in Comey's memos.

So?

You can’t say that because you have no idea what intel they were following. Trey was just briefed on that intel, but I guess you know better right?

You may have forgotten that John Podesta was the manager of Hillary's campaign. He was also a co-founder of the Podesta Group.
and he left the group in 2011 to go work for barack obama..he divested from Podesta group way back then.... he doesn't own it anymore, nor did he own it when they were lobbying to remove sanctions

Trey Gowdy has always been the one responsible for covering up the actions of the Government. Look at what he is most famous for. Benghazi. It was never about the death of an Ambassador. It was always about covering up the actions of the CIA.

How America Armed Terrorists in Syria

The truth was that Gowdy was the cover up, so no one would ask why the CIA had so many people in Benghazi, or why the Ambassador was at the Consulate, instead of the Embassy, where Ambassadors normally remain. When Ambassadors go on official trips, they tend to take Security with them, but in a nation in the middle of a Civil War, Stevens had essentially NO security. Are your alarm bells ringing yet?

Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

Nobody was supposed to ask questions, and thankfully they had Trey Gowdy, a safe seat Republican who loved all that cloak and dagger crap. So he runs out and screams about an Ambassador dying. Whenever anyone wonders why Stevens was there in the first place, Gowdy rushed to the camera and screamed that Obama and Clinton let an Ambassador die.

It was the cover up that Gowdy was involved in, and for that reason today, nobody cares that we armed Terrorists in both Libya and Syria. Nobody cares because when anyone starts looking, the path leads to Benghazi, which has been soured thanks to Trey Gowdy.

So Gowdy saying that anything was appropriate is the same to me as admitting there was something wrong with it. Because his participation in the cover up of Benghazi insured that I will never accept anything he says as truthful without a hell of a lot of evidence.

Later, after Benghazi was discredited, the truth about the weapons shipments came out, because it was found that the CIA was arming ISIS, who were supposedly enemy number one, or two, depending on the day, in Syria.

C.I.A. Arms for Syrian Rebels Supplied Black Market, Officials Say

It was all a lie. Our troops died. Hundreds of thousands of people died. All over a lie, that Gowdy did everything in his power to cover up.

Trey is the fixer...he fixes congressional messes and embarrassments...

I'm the one splitting hairs? I'm the one saying its one hair...if the informant was inside of Obama's campaign you would be on fire with anger....Trump said they infiltrated his campaign....do you disagree with that? How can anyone disagree with that sentence???
Of course, but again, it has to do with intent. The intent to spy for nefarious political gain is what Trump is accusing them of. Was there any of that going on? Maybe, but good luck proving it especially since they easily could've used it to damage his campaign akin to the Hillary email stuff but didn't.
you can't seriously be saying this is right as an American citizen. just can't. I refuse to believe you think spying on a political campaign is ok. can't.

There was no spying. They were checking out some information they received. It should have been investigated. Nothing improper was done.

Forum List

Back