Trey Gowdy Has Hillary in the Crosshairs.

Yeah, this is what we heard during the first investigation .....

then we heard it during the second investigation .....

then again during the third investigation .....

then the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth investigations .....

All this proves is that the idiotic right never learns.
Nope. It proves hiding evidence and lying works for a while until the truth comes out. Hildabeast is screwed.
Hope, the crutch of the stupid.

Scares the shit out of you doesn't it?
Not in the slightest. It was always bullshit, always.
So you support hill's bullshit over fixing it.
Unlike you, I support who can actually win...
Nope....per the NY Times her approval rating among Independents is 43% and dropping fast. She's a loser....Dems better drop her while they can. :(
Not concerned, not in the slightest, since you got nothin'.

Ah....Gowdy said tonight Hillary's direct assistants at the State Dept will now be subpeoned as well as their personal emails.

Oopsie!!! :lol:

Boy do you live in fucking fantasyland.

Nope....per the NY Times her approval rating among Independents is 43% and dropping fast. She's a loser....Dems better drop her while they can. :(
Regardless, she still leads every Republican in head-to-head matchups in the latest polls.

Walker/ Cruz for president, Gowdy for AG. That will fix a whole lot of bullshit in a big fucking hurry.
How about you fucking support someone who isn't a liar and crook?

Ah....Gowdy said tonight Hillary's direct assistants at the State Dept will now be subpeoned as well as their personal emails.

And he's going to subpoena the IT guy who set up her server.

Dems have already dropped her. Her little press conference with prepared questions and reading out the prepared answers were the last straw.

Nope. It proves hiding evidence and lying works for a while until the truth comes out. Hildabeast is screwed.
Hope, the crutch of the stupid.
Hope and change, the crutch of the retarded.

BFD. All the email will show is Stevens turned down more security, twice, and chose to be 400 miles away from the embassy where no one died.

Last edited:

For keeping email the same way every predecessor before her did since email's been utilized?

Good luck with that.

And he's going to subpoena the IT guy who set up her server.
Also BFD. Some dork with Microsoft Exchange server? Stop the presses.

As Titanic's builder Thomas Andrews said to Capt. Smith after hitting the iceberg...."She's going down by the head, it's just a matter of time. All of this will be at the bottom of the Atlantic. No matter what we do, Titanic will founder." Hillary will never make it to the Iowa Caucuses.

As Titanic's builder Thomas Andrews said to Capt. Smith after hitting the iceberg...."She's going down by the head, it's just a matter of time. All of this will be at the bottom of the Atlantic. No matter what we do, Titanic will founder." Hillary will never make it to the Iowa Caucuses.
Hillary doesn't have to show up before November 6th, 2016.

Again, we've heard that in the last 8 investigations and we'll hear it again during the next 20.

How about you fucking support someone who isn't a liar and crook?
How about you fucking grow up and realize your dickwads are no better?

Really, she told two verifiable lies today.

1. She only uses one device when two weeks ago she admitted to using an Iphone and Blackberry.

2. She said the server contained private emails between her and Bill, he said just this week he doesn't use email. Claims he only sent two emails in his life, both as president.

Explain that away.

Really, she told two verifiable lies today.

1. She only uses one device when two weeks ago she admitted to using an Iphone and Blackberry.

2. She said the server contained private emails between her and Bill, he said just this week he doesn't use email. Claims he only sent two emails in his life, both as president.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.
2., I don't fucking care.

Why don't you find something real to care about? Oh right, you don't have anything.

BFD. All the email will show is Stevens turned down more security, twice, and chose to be 400 miles away from the embassy where no one died.
Are you fucking kidding me? Stevens ASKED FOR MORE SECURITY and was denied by the hildabeast you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back