Trey Gowdy Has Hillary in the Crosshairs.

So you support hill's bullshit over fixing it.
Unlike you, I support who can actually win...
Nope....per the NY Times her approval rating among Independents is 43% and dropping fast. She's a loser....Dems better drop her while they can. :(
Not concerned, not in the slightest, since you got nothin'.

Really, she told two verifiable lies today.

1. She only uses one device when two weeks ago she admitted to using an Iphone and Blackberry.

2. She said the server contained private emails between her and Bill, he said just this week he doesn't use email. Claims he only sent two emails in his life, both as president.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.
2., I don't fucking care.

Why don't you find something real to care about? Oh right, you don't have anything.
It's always a good argument to just chant childish rants. For a liberal I guess that works.

Nope....per the NY Times her approval rating among Independents is 43% and dropping fast. She's a loser....Dems better drop her while they can. :(

1. She only uses one device when two weeks ago she admitted to using an Iphone and Blackberry.

2. She said the server contained private emails between her and Bill, he said just this week he doesn't use email. Claims he only sent two emails in his life, both as president.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

Why don't you find something real to care about? Oh right, you don't have anything.
It's always a good argument to just chant childish rants. For a liberal I guess that works.
No, I'm telling you that I literally don't fucking care, and neither does anyone else.

Yeah, this is what we heard during the first investigation .....

then we heard it during the second investigation .....

then again during the third investigation .....

then the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth investigations .....

All this proves is that the idiotic right never learns.

Nope. It proves hiding evidence and lying works for a while until the truth comes out. Hildabeast is screwed.
For keeping email the same way every predecessor before her did since email's been utilized?

Good luck with that.
You must not be on top of technological advances. Of course the hildabeast did just like all other Sec of States...back in the 1800's. I'm thinking we may get her emails once the next pony express rider comes into town.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

Poor baby, just can't refute the facts, can you? Pathetic people retreat to personal attacks when they got nothing else. :dig: Keep digging..

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

No, I'm telling you that I literally don't fucking care, and neither does anyone else.
51% of the voters will. This bitch is dead.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

51% of the voters will. This bitch is dead.
So you believe, but so far you are never right.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

Poor baby, just can't refute the facts, can you? Pathetic people retreat to personal attacks when they got nothing else. :dig: Keep digging..
Facts? Yeah, the facts are Hillary jerks off, and Hillary shits, neither of which matter a fucking damn. You are the one who is digging. Good luck because no one fucking cares.

Trey Gowdy has the HildaBeast by the balls and he is not letting go! Let's she how hillary answers questions about the Email scandal under oath.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

What the hell do you care about then? It sure isn't this country or your allegiance to it.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

Facts? Yeah, the facts are Hillary jerks off, and Hillary shits, neither of which matter a fucking damn. You are the one who is digging. Good luck because no one fucking cares.

Bullshit, so far she is the very best opposition researcher any of her opponents could hope for. I can see the ads now. It's 3am and a phone rings in the white house, do you really want this lying bitch to answer it? Pure political gold for any democrat who runs against her.

Democrats are just getting used to Hillary's spectacular flame out. They need time to adjust.

"Trey Gowdy"??
rofl.gif

Are you shittin' me? that's a real name?

Is he related to Trey Sheik? Or Trey Brackish?
Trey Sam Musont...

Boy do you live in fucking fantasyland.
Scares the shit out of you doesn't it?
Not in the slightest. It was always bullshit, always.

Early enough that the publics 30 second interest will have likely moved on within the next month - WELL before any real electioneering goes on.

not to mention that PMH shows exactly how the left takes this type of thing. It does not matter that she set up her own server. It does not matter that the server has none of the backup or public access that is required for official correspondence. It STILL does not matter that she has stonewalled access to the emails - deleting many by her own admission. It does not even matter that she has been caught in a outright lie as to what was contained in some of those emails. None of it matters because blatant corruption is accepted as long as it is not on the other side. THAT corruption matters.

Yeah, this is what we heard during the first investigation .....

then we heard it during the second investigation .....

then again during the third investigation .....

then the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth investigations .....

All this proves is that the idiotic right never learns.

Nope. It proves hiding evidence and lying works for a while until the truth comes out. Hildabeast is screwed.
For keeping email the same way every predecessor before her did since email's been utilized?

Good luck with that.
You must not be on top of technological advances. Of course the hildabeast did just like all other Sec of States...back in the 1800's. I'm thinking we may get her emails once the next pony express rider comes into town.
You think email has been around since the 1800's?? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back