Trey Gowdy Has Hillary in the Crosshairs.

So you support hill's bullshit over fixing it.
Unlike you, I support who can actually win...
Nope....per the NY Times her approval rating among Independents is 43% and dropping fast. She's a loser....Dems better drop her while they can. :(
Not concerned, not in the slightest, since you got nothin'.

Really, she told two verifiable lies today.

1. She only uses one device when two weeks ago she admitted to using an Iphone and Blackberry.

2. She said the server contained private emails between her and Bill, he said just this week he doesn't use email. Claims he only sent two emails in his life, both as president.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.
2., I don't fucking care.

Why don't you find something real to care about? Oh right, you don't have anything.
That Bush lied myth you keep blindly mentioning.

--LOL

her IT team is so advanced

to insure that her data was kept private

***yet****

they did not understand that

she could have used more then one email

from a single device

--LOL

im sure the sheeple out there

agree that the two devices thing

is an "acceptable" answer

CNN sure carried her water with that line for awhile

--LOL
its not a question of whats a acceptable answer ... the real question that should be asked here and all you righties fail to accept this ... is what she is doing illegal ... and all I've heard with just about every lawyer, they say its not illegal and she doesn't have to show you or anyone, any of these emails in question ... the fact that CNN is reporting that is acceptable to do is what you righties can't accept ... following the law...

Er..yes, it is illegal.

Unlike you, I support who can actually win...
Nope....per the NY Times her approval rating among Independents is 43% and dropping fast. She's a loser....Dems better drop her while they can. :(

1. She only uses one device when two weeks ago she admitted to using an Iphone and Blackberry.

2. She said the server contained private emails between her and Bill, he said just this week he doesn't use email. Claims he only sent two emails in his life, both as president.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

Why don't you find something real to care about? Oh right, you don't have anything.
It wasn't the lie, it was the unnecessary war, not something any man with integrity would ever engage in. Bush got paid to tell plenty of lies, they all do.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

It wasn't the lie, it was the unnecessary war, not something any man with integrity would ever engage in. Bush got paid to tell plenty of lies, they all do.
It has been debunked. Just because you're master lies to you all the time, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

It has been debunked. Just because you're master lies to you all the time, doesn't mean everyone else does.
Debunked? The unnecessary war with Iraq? No, that's history, mostly.

Explain that away.
1, I don't fucking care.

And oh by the way, Obama successfully ended that war. Before he screwed it up.

1, I don't fucking care.

Don't blame him for using the exit Bush set, and the war was lost before it was even begun.

Don't blame him for using the exit Bush set, and the war was lost before it was even begun.
Vietnam was lost. Saddam and his henchmen are long gone and no longer starting wars with their neighbors if you hadn't noticed.

Vietnam was lost. Saddam and his henchmen are long gone and no longer starting wars with their neighbors if you hadn't noticed.
Yes, it's so peaceful now, a Middle East Disneyland that millions of Americans travel to each year. Thank God for Bush.

Trey Gowdy has Hillary in his crosshairs? Haven't we heard this before?

Maybe he needs to adjust for windage.

1, I don't fucking care.

AHHHAAAAAA he doesnt care but is spitting mad and it shows in everyone of his posts.

Forum List

Back