Trial begins for 20 youths who gang riped high school student

Trial begins in horror assault on girl, 16, who was gang raped by up to 20 men and left for dead at her homecoming dance | Mail Online

Great job democrats for creating this environment! No doubt these "youths" had wonderful intact families and were in no way enabled by liberals to become sociopath! Pat yourselves on the back!

Small price to pay for a feel good moment, eh?

Great job you liberal retards!

You would actually use a gang-rape of a 16-year-old just to get a dig on "Democrats"?

FUCK you.

I would bet that all of the suspects and their parents that are not illegal aliens and/or felons are obama supporters.

Not sure why this is here.....but I'm glad it is.

On another note. They really need to put some optics on those poor girls M-16s.

Those women are amazing, beautiful and strong. God bless them.

Not gonna lie.....I've surfed some sights with these Hot Israeli soldier babes.
Some of them are jaw droppers!

I hear the Israeli Military is starting to clamp down on the hot female Military members exposing themselves on line.

Trial begins in horror assault on girl, 16, who was gang raped by up to 20 men and left for dead at her homecoming dance | Mail Online

Great job democrats for creating this environment! No doubt these "youths" had wonderful intact families and were in no way enabled by liberals to become sociopath! Pat yourselves on the back!

here in Orange County a bunch of Conservative kids drugged a girl,gang raped her and filmed it.....one of them was the son of a Sheriff.....i guess both sides can rape....Ooops!....

here in Orange County a bunch of Conservative kids drugged a girl,gang raped her and filmed it.....one of them was the son of a Sheriff.....i guess both sides can rape....Ooops!....

Rape is unvisersal, unfortunately.

Rape is unvisersal, unfortunately.

The rates of rape are not universal, however: some groups do it more than others.

ALL I ASK is that blacks and other races do crimes at no higher rate than whites.

Is that too much to ask?

Yeah, the color of someone's skin makes them rapists. :rolleyes:

You said it, not me.

All I ask is that the crime rates be equal across races.

Otherwise, there is a problem with the races that have high crime rates, right?

Right?

Unless some of you think gang-rape and murder and so on are just fine. No problem. Much higher rates for one race or another, whatever, doesn't matter.

I'd say it matters a lot.

You said it, not me.

Right?

Unless some of you think gang-rape and murder and so on are just fine. No problem. Much higher rates for one race or another, whatever, doesn't matter.

Is there any group you don't hate? Muslims, Jews, blacks, Hispanics...

What are your feelings on Asians and Christians?

You said it, not me.

Right?

Is there any group you don't hate? Muslims, Jews, blacks, Hispanics...

What are your feelings on Asians and Christians?

I think Asians and Christians have much lower crime rates in the United States than other groups.

Do you prefer the groups with the high crime rates? Do you think it's just fine that some races have much higher crime rates? Do you want to change the subject again because you can't answer that?

Only the ignorant or those peddling an agenda look at crime stats and put forward that it is the amount of melanin in someone's skin that makes them commit crimes.

Crime is linked to a number of factors, culture, poverty, discrimination and an overall socioeconomic condition to name a few.

I think Asians and Christians have much lower crime rates in the United States than other groups.

Do you prefer the groups with the high crime rates? Do you think it's just fine that some races have much higher crime rates? Do you want to change the subject again because you can't answer that?

The problem here is that you seem to be pointing to race as a causal variable for rape, which doesn't make much statistical sense given the nature of minority status in general world populations.

Only the ignorant or those peddling an agenda look at crime stats and put forward that it is the amount of melanin in someone's skin that makes them commit crimes.

Crime is linked to a number of factors, culture, poverty, discrimination and an overall socioeconomic condition to name a few.

Oh, well, I guess that makes it just fine, then, huh?

The problem here is that you seem to be pointing to race as a causal variable for rape, which doesn't make much statistical sense given the nature of minority status in general world populations.

Asians are minorities here.

Strange you never see news articles about them gang-raping young girls and peeing all over them and injuring them by taking turns sticking objects in them.

I guess Asians need to get more fun-loving, huh?

Strange you never see news articles about them gang-raping young girls and peeing all over them and injuring them by taking turns sticking objects in them.

Asians have the highest median income out of any "racial" group in the US (including whites). Socio-economic status tends to matter when it comes to societal conduct.

Last edited:
By the way the term "Asians" includes populations in the US such as Pakistanis, Indians, Bengalis, and your east Asians. So yeah, it includes some of the brown people that you seem to be convinced will kill us all.

I take it your not familiar with the Asian gangs in California, they do all the things you just talked about.

Forum List

Back