Trillion dollar stimulus package proposed by Trump

The only thing driving up our deficit is permanent welfare entitlements that you Democrats have in place things that you refuse to be against.. you are the problem
Yeah that’s why deficits increased rapidly when we had full repub control. Tax cuts and military spending increased deficits, that’s a fact.
We had to fix the democrat welfare spending and millions in shitty jobs.. all the time just facts .. keep fighting facts
You have fixed nothing. Let me know when you come back to reality.
Are people becoming more independent under trump or not? Let’s deal with facts here.. since you have absolutely no substance

So independent that there are subsidies and bailouts galore.
Bail out to job creators hurt by over regulation? Good! Stop over regulations

Yeah that’s why deficits increased rapidly when we had full repub control. Tax cuts and military spending increased deficits, that’s a fact.
We had to fix the democrat welfare spending and millions in shitty jobs.. all the time just facts .. keep fighting facts
Are people becoming more independent under trump or not? Let’s deal with facts here.. since you have absolutely no substance

The blob didn’t get rid of those regulations? I thought you boys said he did.

Deficits say no they are not. He’s fueled the economy on debt,
It’s called investment
In stock buybacks? That’s not investment for growth.

FE2BEB7A-70AB-453A-90F9-7DED7B2D6168.jpeg

12-To-1: That’s How Many Regulations Trump Reportedly Repealed For Every New One Issued
just facts don’t let them get in your way lol

It’s called investment
Well people with stocks create jobs, and have retirements .. get a life it’s you Democrat’s not us

View attachment 313178

12-To-1: That’s How Many Regulations Trump Reportedly Repealed For Every New One Issued

So there are no need for all of the blob’s bailouts?

It’s called investment
Well people with stocks create jobs, and have retirements .. get a life it’s you Democrat’s not us
So they didn’t invest as you claimed.

View attachment 313178

Any substance?

It’s called investment
So they didn’t invest as you claimed.
You invest when government regulation is removed why do you think so many blacks are working? Investment.. did you go to school please beg for your money back sue!

View attachment 313178

Any substance?

The DJIA climbed 149% under Obama and the supposed business killing regulations. How’s it doing under your blob?

View attachment 313178

Any substance?

The DJIA climbed 149% under Obama and the supposed business killing regulations. How’s it doing under your blob?
Optimism is at 49% under Obama it’s over 70% under Trump

View attachment 313178

Any substance?

you can spend optimism, boy?

Optimism means you’re just more likely to invest in create millions of jobs high wage jobs

Any substance?

Optimism means you’re just more likely to invest in create millions of jobs high wage jobs

You have any substance, boy?

Any substance?

That and facts what do you want?

That and facts what do you want?

Obama’s performance was a market that climbed 149%. Your response was optimism which was derived from a poll. You ain’t got shit, boy.

Forum List

Back