Trillion dollar stimulus package proposed by Trump

Optimism is at 49% under Obama it’s over 70% under Trump

you can spend optimism, boy?
Optimism means you’re just more likely to invest in create millions of jobs high wage jobs

You have any substance, boy?
That and facts what do you want?

Obama’s performance was a market that climbed 149%. Your response was optimism which was derived from a poll. You ain’t got shit, boy.
The results were shed shed jobs a lack of optimism in a free market.. he was a joke thanks for making me laugh

Optimism means you’re just more likely to invest in create millions of jobs high wage jobs

Obama’s performance was a market that climbed 149%. Your response was optimism which was derived from a poll. You ain’t got shit, boy.
The results were shed shed jobs a lack of optimism in a free market.. he was a joke thanks for making me laugh

The statistics were that his DJIA rose 149%. Again, how is it doing under your blob, boy?

Also, the economy added jobs consistently under Obama, boy.

The statistics were that his DJIA rose 149%. Again, how is it doing under your blob, boy?
I don’t know check out the black Unemployment rate

Also, the economy added jobs consistently under Obama, boy.
30 hour a well burger flipping jobs lol

Again, where is your substance, boy?

Again, where is your substance, boy?
The unemployment rate lol

Wrong happens all the time.. if I go in debt to fund my dream business, people want my product, I pay down the debt, and now have a surplus.. it’s Called economics sit down shut the fuck up and learn
What part of digging a deeper hole to get out of a hole do you not get? Never mind that the fed gocv't isn't concerned with getting out of the hole- then, when you feel man enough to shut me up or make me sit down- I live in Magnolia, Tx- come on down jerk.

Wrong happens all the time.. if I go in debt to fund my dream business, people want my product, I pay down the debt, and now have a surplus.. it’s Called economics sit down shut the fuck up and learn
What part of digging a deeper hole to get out of a hole do you not get? Never mind that the fed gocv't isn't concerned with getting out of the hole- then, when you feel man enough to shut me up or make me sit down- I live in Magnolia, Tx- come on down jerk.
Every time we got out of a deficit it was because the seeds Republicans planted as president.. facts

Every time we got out of a deficit it was because the seeds Republicans planted as president.. facts
First off smart ass- debt and deficit are NOT the same thing - and you tell me to shut up and learn- you fucking moron.

View attachment 313178
Are people becoming more independent under trump or not? Let’s deal with facts here.. since you have absolutely no substance

So independent that there are subsidies and bailouts galore.
Bail out to job creators hurt by over regulation? Good! Stop over regulations

The blob didn’t get rid of those regulations? I thought you boys said he did.
12-To-1: That’s How Many Regulations Trump Reportedly Repealed For Every New One Issued
just facts don’t let them get in your way lol

So there are no need for all of the blob’s bailouts?
There is not.

The people who are at risk are either retired or close to retirement.

They should self isolate to help their own cause.

EVERYONE ELSE needs to get back to fucking work.

You will be betrayed by the government one more time.

President Trump might not be a good choice for next elections after all.

Think about it.

The government caused the falling of the economy. The measures against the virus could have been different:

1)- Everything working normally, from schools to industry.

2) Only elderly and sick people to abstain of going out.

3) People who study and work, when returning back home or visiting the elderly and the sick must wear protection.

Simple measures against a virus which will only cause you a light fever, and some similar effects like the Flu.

But, the government wants private businesses close to bankruptcy IN PAPER, so they will rip off all your 401K earned investment, and they will give you in exchange those miserable $1000. Lol.

Lol you know what I’m sayinnnn. Facts are facts don’t get mad
Words mean things you fucking moron. tell me again to shut up and learn jerkwad- you ain't got the sense god gave a rubber fucking duck.

Am I wrong for thinking there should be no bailout for auto manufacturers?

Auto makers shut down all of their north american factories. This is going to mean loss of revenue. I get the feeling they are going to be asking the government for more money.

Considering that the last time we bailed them out, they repaid us by raising the price of new vehicles astronomically, I say no bailout money for auto makers.

I'm wary of giving them money again to keep them afloat only to have them turn around and raise vehicles prices again and stick it to us again.

The businessmen who have made America great deserve this assistance regardless of the price.

Forum List

Back