Trouble in Paradise

It's fake news. You should know that by now.

Yea, clearly no evidence it has to do with Vax mandates:
87DBF472-F796-4F28-B2CA-BB3E6577B1FA.jpeg

Yea, clearly no evidence it has to do with Vax mandates:

A MONTH ago, SWA said that 90% of their workers were vaccinated. They offered bonus pay. That number is now 96%. So the claim of a "sick-in" is absolute bullshit, unless you believe 30% (percentage of flights cancelled one day) were calling in sick out of solidarity with the 4%. That's laughable, and even Gary Kelly knows it isn't true.

A MONTH ago, SWA said that 90% of their workers were vaccinated. They offered bonus pay. That number is now 96%. So the claim of a "sick-in" is absolute bullshit, unless you believe 30% (percentage of flights cancelled one day) were calling in sick out of solidarity with the 4%. That's laughable, and even Gary Kelly knows it isn't true.

Claiming that many are vaxxed and proving it are two different things.

These companies lie in order to get people to feel they are the only ones holding out. They did that were I work.

Plus, and this may come as a shock to a non-thinker like you, but many people who are vaccinated don’t believe it should be mandatory or that corporations have a right to their medical records.

Claiming that many are vaxxed and proving it are two different things.

These companies lie in order to get people to feel they are the only ones holding out. They did that were I work.

Plus, and this may come as a shock to a non-thinker like you, but many people who are vaccinated don’t believe it should be mandatory or that corporations have a right to their medical records.

S0OO - Kindly prove that Gary Kelly is lying ClownNuts ...
THEN Prove you aren't a fucking IDIOT, Because I say YUP!!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back