Truckers are refusing to Deliver to NYC after Engoron's Ruling

Every person currently born in the American continents either came directly or had ancestors come from another place. Humans did not originate here.
Means zilch as they have come to the country the proper way, my gosh you guys are reaching now!

So there was a point where there were no humans on this continent
Exactly. I would direct you to histories of the Americas. its fascinating. Some quickie summaries:

This one is more detailed and much better.

Don't underestimate truckers.

BREAKING REPORT: Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engoron’s $238 Million Ruling Against Trump and His Sons​

Biden was warned repeatedly . But he stays out of anything that resembles Hunter's drug, prostitution, selling of govt favor...

They aren't striking they are boycotting NYC

They're not going to boycott either. Most truckers are "force dispatch." If they refuse a load, they lose their job. Period. End of story.

Plus there's a LOT of truckers who don't give a shit about Trump, Biden or politics at all. Going into NYC pays good. They're not going to turn down a load over some politician.

They're not going to boycott either. Most truckers are "force dispatch." If they refuse a load, they lose their job. Period. End of story.

Plus there's a LOT of truckers who don't give a shit about Trump, Biden or politics at all. Going into NYC pays good. They're not going to turn down a load over some politician.
Personally, a 50MT nuke dropped on NYC would do just fine for the rest of the state.

Well numbnuts make up your mind was it striking or boycotting?

Well numbnuts make up your mind was it striking or boycotting?

Take your pick. I'm not going to argue semantics. Truckers not going into NYC could be considered both. Either way, they're still going to be trucking goods in and out of NYC.
That's the point, right?

Take your pick. I'm not going to argue semantics. Truckers not going into NYC could be considered both. Either way, they're still going to be trucking goods in and out of NYC.
That's the point, right?
I guess you didn't get your cult talking points it wasn't a strike the truckers are boycotting NYC not striking

Forum List

Back