True Blood Actor Allegedly Left Over Show’s Gay Plot Line

I agree, though I could be paid enough to do it, but I doubt they would be willing to pay me that much.

In you could be paid to take a big black cock up your ass, it sounds like somewhere inside you got some exploring you wanna do :)

I thought we were talking about acting? Regardless, yeah, there is even a price for that. For example, id probably take a black cock in my ass for $100,000,000. I mean shit, your already doing it for free, so why shouldn't I get a yacht out of it? :lol:

So you'd let a big black man go deep inside you with the nuts hangin out... for a boat.

Lmao

In you could be paid to take a big black cock up your ass, it sounds like somewhere inside you got some exploring you wanna do :)

I thought we were talking about acting? Regardless, yeah, there is even a price for that. For example, id probably take a black cock in my ass for $100,000,000. I mean shit, your already doing it for free, so why shouldn't I get a yacht out of it? :lol:

So you'd let a big black man go deep inside you with the nuts hangin out... for a boat.

Lmao
He is a fag wishing for some black cock...there is no doubt about that.

Its only funny because Godboy claims to be straight and talks mad shit about homosexuals and bisexuals. He's also a racist prick who is always speaking out against black people.

And yet here he openly claims that he'd let a big black man wreck that ass for a boat.

Last edited:
Its only funny because Godboy claims to be straight and talks mad shit about homosexuals and bisexuals. He especially talks trash a about black people.

And yet here he openly claims that he'd let a big black man wreck that ass for a boat.

Like I said, he is a racist faggot. He probably isn't responding because he has a black cock in his mouth right now.

BTW...I reserve the term 'faggot' for racist idiots like Godboy. Normal gays are simply amoral freaks who want to destroy America and traditional family values! But I would die for you and step over Godboy if he were choking.

Its only funny because Godboy claims to be straight and talks mad shit about homosexuals and bisexuals. He especially talks trash a about black people.

Like I said, he is a racist faggot. He probably isn't responding because he has a black cock in his mouth right now.

BTW...I reserve the term 'faggot' for racist idiots like Godboy. Normal gays are simply amoral freaks who want to destroy America and traditional family values! But I would die for you and step over Godboy if he were choking.

Well... I am most certainly amoral... I have been called a freak in bed... I do want to destroy America and Mundane traditional values.... hey you might be on to something!

But I am bisexual, not gay :)

Last edited:
That would be a great topic for a thread...

Would You Take A Big Black Dick Up Your Ass For A Hundred Million Bucks?

HMMMmmmmm.... ???????

If you did would it make you a fag?

Seems like a fair question.

There would be questions ya might want to have answered before responding...

Would ya be able to poop normally after such an experience?

I don't think I would be enjoying all that loot if I had runny shit oozing down my legs for the rest of my life.

THEN there is that thing about having peeps point their fingers at you for the rest of your life saying YOU are the faggot that let a black guy have his way with you for a $100,000,000... :lol:

I guess it might come down to if doctors could fix an asshole tore up like that for a reasonable amout of money and a short recovery time.

I don't give a rat's ass what people think anyway... That IS a lot of money..

Would ya have to kiss the black dude? THAT might be the deal killer... :lol:

HMMMmmmm.... ????

Did I talk shit about your race, or did I talk shit about your shitty ass fucking culture? Go ahead and quote me and we can all see what the truth really is. :lol:

Last edited:
Parts of the story left out...

Grimes’ publicist Craig Schneider has denied the allegations. “It had nothing to do with storylines,” he said. “Luke always had an out clause as a means of pursuing other opportunities which arose in the form of features beginning with The Shangri-La Suite, followed by Fifty Shades of Grey, and more recently Clint Eastwoods’ American Sniper with Bradley Cooper.”

The show recast the role with Bunhead‘s Nathan Parsons. The final season of the show premiered on June 22.

Two points here.

1) The actor denies it.
2) The Character was so unimportant that they replaced him with someone else.

Actually, between Ann Rice and the stupid Twilight Books, they've already made the vampire more gay than a Pride Parade, so I'm not seeing the problem.

Can you imagine not being gay, and having to have the kind of kissing and sexual scenes that True Blood is famous for ?

They couldn't pay me enough.

Can you imagine not being gay, and having to have the kind of kissing and sexual scenes that True Blood is famous for ?

Hey, you know what else True Blood is famous for.

Characters drinking blood.

Now, since i know that no one actually drinks blood on that show (I hope) it probably involves a thing called Acting.

Well duh.
It might be acting, but the kissing and embracing is really occurring, or did you think all this time it's some sort of computer generated avatars that are kissing ?

Now, since i know that no one actually drinks blood on that show (I hope) it probably involves a thing called Acting.

Well duh.
It might be acting, but the kissing and embracing is really occurring, or did you think all this time it's some sort of computer generated avatars that are kissing ?

Oh, noes, kissing and embracing.

Man, I love watching homophobes freak out. It's fucking hilarious.

Well duh.

Like most homophobes, he was probably scared he'd get aroused.

The guy who plays Lafayette is straight. The guy who plays Jason is, hard to believe, Australian. When the guys "kiss", they don't swap spit. And their "parts" are always covered as required by the union. Reagan was voted head of the Screen Actor's Guild "6" times.

Well duh.

Dude, I'm not "freaking out". I just have zero desire to cuddle up to another man, and you couldn't pay me enough to do it on screen.

Go for it though, sounds like you're ready to meet Howey some lonely night and get freaky.

The guy who plays Lafayette is straight. The guy who plays Jason is, hard to believe, Australian. When the guys "kiss", they don't swap spit. And their "parts" are always covered as required by the union. Reagan was voted head of the Screen Actor's Guild "6" times.

Sounds like you have personal experience.

Pretty funny. He's not so well known that he can afford to dictate to his bosses what he'll do. His choice though and maybe other phobes will hire him.

Don't be so harsh on him man. I'll support gay marriage all day long but I could never kiss a dude.

Yeah, its one thing to accept gay peoples life styles, but im not interested in participating.

You will be eventually. From Gomorra to Thebes every recorded city state in the ancient world that was dominated by a homosexual clique eventually allowed for rape in certain circumstances and dropped the age of consent laws to practically nothing.

Luddly is off his rocker if he thinks thats homophobia.

Ludly is never ON his rocker.

Well duh.

Dude, I'm not "freaking out". I just have zero desire to cuddle up to another man, and you couldn't pay me enough to do it on screen.

Go for it though, sounds like you're ready to meet Howey some lonely night and get freaky.

Frankly, dude, there are actors who play serial killers and cannibals, and oddly you don't seem to have a problem with them. but two dudes kissing and you are losing your shit.

Forum List

Back