True Blood Actor Allegedly Left Over Show’s Gay Plot Line

Can you imagine not being gay, and having to have the kind of kissing and sexual scenes that True Blood is famous for ?

They couldn't pay me enough.

I made the mistake of watching MILK after hearing that it was so good. Sean Penn is one sick motherfucker. I doubt he's completely straight after seeing the vile performance he did.

Oh, noes, kissing and embracing.

Man, I love watching homophobes freak out. It's fucking hilarious.

Dude, I'm not "freaking out". I just have zero desire to cuddle up to another man, and you couldn't pay me enough to do it on screen.

Go for it though, sounds like you're ready to meet Howey some lonely night and get freaky.

Frankly, dude, there are actors who play serial killers and cannibals, and oddly you don't seem to have a problem with them. but two dudes kissing and you are losing your shit.

Are they really killing people?

If he cannot handle being around homosexuality, he might want to rethink his career choices.

I'm sure all those on these forums who are cheering him think actors get to play all the "cool" roles, if they just demand them. But it doesn't work that way.

If you want to be an actor you have to act. You don't do roles that resemble you. You do roles that people hire you to do. Period.

Good for Him !!! That's Takes Real Courage and committment to Standing up to The Gay Mafia

If it's true he better keep his mouth shut. See: Angus T Jones and Isiah Washington.

Yes - this is true - he'd be wise to keep his Mouth Shut - it is sacrelig. in the Entertainment INdustry to speak out against the Fags - they'll destroy your career, black list you, and do everything within their power to ruin your life - nasty vile little scumbags those Fags.

Phil Robertson - The Duck Dynasty Star. Robertson came under attack after anti-gay comments he made in 2013. A and E the network jointly owned by Hearst and ABC - A Disney subsidiary, suspended him from the show indefinitely, other companies were such as Cracker Barrel Stores stopped selling Duck Dynasty merchandise. But in this instance the Public Backlash against A&E for infringing on Robertsons right o Free Speech trumped the Gays and A&E was pressured to reinstate the Duck Man.

Kirk Cameron, an actor known for his role as Mike Seaver on the television sitcom Growing Pains , as well as other television shows and Movies. His documentary film "Unstoppable" helped to identify him as a Religious advocate ,which in Hollywood is frowned upon. His comments on homosexuality have caused him to be blacklisted. Kirk Cameron ran afoul of the Gay Mob in 2012 when he expressed his opinions regarding homosexuality which he called unnatural. I think that it's - it's detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization, stated Cameron. Which earned him a scarlet letter and inclusion of the Hollywood Blacklist.

Isaiah Washington, Greys Anatomy star claimed nobody in Hollywood would touch him after he uttered an anti-gay slur backstage at the 2007 Golden Globe Awards.

MSNBC, that bastion of socio-fascist propaganda fired Alec Baldwin over an Anti-Gay comment he made against a photographer, calling him a c-ck s-king faggot. Alec Baldwin is a hard person to defend, he is known for his outspoken bravado and insensitivity while in his rage states . Which made it all the easier for MSNBC to dump him.

Brendan Eich - Scott Eckern - Richard Raddon - Douglas Manchester - Terry Caster - Marjorie Christoffersen - Richard Reep -- Robert Frost -

The gay mafia and the assault on free speech

Gay Mafia - Part Two - The Victims

Sources say Luke Grimes was uncomfortable with gay sex scenes

Luke Grimes, the actor who played James on True Blood, reportedly left the HBO show because he was uncomfortable playing a gay character.

Grimes departed from the show in December for what HBO at the time called “creative differences.” But Buzzfeed, citing anonymous sources, reports that Grimes objected to a plot line in which he would become romantically involved with another male character on the show, short-order-cook-slash-medium Lafayette Reynolds. Grimes allegedly refused to do any same-sex kissing or sex scenes.

True Blood Actor Luke Grimes Allegedly Leaves Show Over Gay Plotline - TIME

I watch. Who the heck was 'James?' :)

If he cannot handle being around homosexuality, he might want to rethink his career choices.

I'm sure all those on these forums who are cheering him think actors get to play all the "cool" roles, if they just demand them. But it doesn't work that way.

If you want to be an actor you have to act. You don't do roles that resemble you. You do roles that people hire you to do. Period.

You mean like Jim Parson -the Gay actor who plays Sheldon Cooper on Big Bang Theory - and the Gay Mafia is planning to Out as gay in the near future ?

jim-parson-the-big-bang-theory-1945322596.jpg

Did I talk shit about your race, or did I talk shit about your shitty ass fucking culture? Go ahead and quote me and we can all see what the truth really is. :lol:

What makes you think that I'm black? You have no idea what my races are :)

"Your shitty ass fucking culture"- Godboy to Ashtara in reference those who do not identify as heterosexual

Some examples of Godboy's racist posts and disgusting Mundane bigotry:

"The black community is fucking awful"-Godboy hating on black people in "Black animal viciously attacks white mother with a toddler and threatens the toddler!!"

"I do see this as yet another example of how fucking awful black culture is" Godboy hating on black people in "McDonald's black woman viciously beats white woman"

"I will point out shitty cultures when I see them, and yeah, Indian culture is shit." -Godboy hating on Natives in "Redskins crap is just that, Liberal crap"

"I say we erase all names and imagery of Indians in this country and let them fall into obscurity, and eventually be erased from history. We should all agree to never talk about them again." -Godboy hating on Natives in "Washington Redskin Trademark Cancelled"

"My beef is with black CULTURE"- Godboy hating on black people in "An honest discussion of White privilege, by two white guys"

"The way the black community is butchering the English language clearly isn't working out for them"- Godboy hating on black people in "This is are story"

"Ladies, the vast majority of you will never stand a chance against a man. I dont care what belt you recieve at your local karate dojo, youll still lose in a physical altercation with a man...." Godboy to women in "Miss USA suggest women defend themselves"

"My god shits in the mouth of your god every day. Your god is too weak to stop my god from doing this." Godboy hating on Christians in "What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?"

"(Inner city culture is a code word for Black.) You can also call it "shit culture"."- Godboy hating on black people in "O'Reilly: Race hustlers don't want to end poverty"

"You guys have earned a TERRIBLE reputation in this country, havent you. You should try to fix your reputation, but im going to assume youll just point the finger at whitey" Godboy hating on black people in "White privilege is white incompetence"

"The cost of black rioting and looting far exceeds any money that might have been owed to actual slaves. We deserve a lot more from the black community than we are getting now. The shit weve had to put up with the past 50 years is inexcusable." Godboy hating on black people in "The case for reparations"

"Islam is one of the worst phenomenons in human history." Godboy hating on Muslims in "Fight Racism - Fight Anti- Semitism campaign begins in Washington D.C."

"This pension for glorifying violence is precisely why so many black people are in prison. Your culture has failed you and your people." Godboy hating on black people in "Putting black people in white schools solves nothing"

"The better question is what do we do about a culture that is violent and racist? The knockout game is merely one symptom of a bigger problem. The black community is producing violent racists at a level weve never seen in this country" Godboy hating on black people in "Knockout game kills again"

"Africans are without question, the most uneducated people on earth." Godboy hating on black people in "like it or not, America is becoming a post white nation"

"All you want to do is point the finger at whitey and blame him for all the troubles in your community. Your refusal to recognize your own problems is why white people outperform you in every category." Godboy hating on black people in "We have to fight for our race"

"Your people earned a very bad reputation. You should be much more concerned about it, but you seem oblivious to reality. You live in a fantasy land where black people are like everyone else. You guys have cultural problems that you refuse to address." Godboy in "We have to fight for our race"

"You find it amusing that black people arent trusted by the rest of the country? Your race will never be equal to everyone else." Godboy hating on black people in "We have to fight for our race"

"Short hair is always a bad idea ladies, but it looks even worse if youre black. Maybe thats not fair, but when is life ever fair?" Godboy hating on black women in "Lupita Nyong'o is People Magazine's Most Beautiful"

"Black people do not speak well and they are usually less educated. They have more trouble getting hired because they earned a bad reputation. If they want to be treated like everyone else, then they need to act like everyone else." Godboy hating on black people in "So there's a white privilege conference in Madison"

"Black culture has failed"- Godboy hating on black people in "Negro assaults white kid over stolen shoes"

"Its because black culture is an inferior/failed culture.

They dont speak well, they dont take care of their children, they have no snitch policies, their role models are ignorant rappers and athletes, they arent wise about how they spend money, they are loud and aggressive in public, 72% fatherless households, they watch more tv than everyone else, obesity is rampant in their community, they are permiscuous, they dont take education seriously, they are more prone to commit crime, their children often lack manners and respect, polls show that they are incredibly racist, they glorify violence, they refer to women as "bitches".... I mean you can go on and on with how much that culture sucks.

Shitty cultures breed shitty people." Godboy hating on black people in "6 Negroes assault and rape a woman 6 months pregnant"

"Yes, we know black people have a hard time pronouncing words." Godboy hating on black people in "NFL to penalize use of racial slur"

"Africa is an awful place, and its people are even worse"- Godboy hating on black people in "Slavery reparations"

"The black community really needs to get their shit together. They aren't anything like the rest of the country anymore. Its like we've been invaded by a third world nation." Godboy hating on black people in "Cyclists hit with baseball bats by gentlemen wearing hoodies"

"Well us white people got together and we discussed your demands. We have decided that you can go fuck yourself; youre never getting reparations from us. Any other questions?" Godboy hating on black people in "Slavery Reparations"

"We don't need a positive vibe; we need the black community to get their shit together." -Godboy hating on black people in "Black fathers are the best"

"...but we can all agree that black men are generally shitty fathers. How embarrassing that must be for you." -Godboy hating on black people in "Black fathers are the best"

"(Asclepias)Were the greatest...
(Godboy)...at producing children that become criminals and burdens on society." -Godboy hating on black people in "Black fathers are the best"

"He deserved to get beaten to death. Just another piece of shit to flush down the toilet." Godboy hating on an unarmed black man who was beaten to death by police in front of his wife and kids when he was trying to calm his wife down, in "Police beat another person of color to death"

Actually Fraudboy, I believe that last quote applies to yourself.

As to the issue, gay actors have played straight roles all along without bitching and moaning about it. It's acting, you're being paid to lie and pretend. If you can't handle a gay sex scene, but don't raise the same objections with straight ones, find another line of work.

Luke Grimes, the actor who played James on True Blood, reportedly left the HBO show because he was uncomfortable playing a gay character.

Grimes departed from the show in December for what HBO at the time called “creative differences.” But Buzzfeed, citing anonymous sources, reports that Grimes objected to a plot line in which he would become romantically involved with another male character on the show, short-order-cook-slash-medium Lafayette Reynolds. Grimes allegedly refused to do any same-sex kissing or sex scenes.

Sounds the show's producers wanted him off the show. Why write a hetero man a gay plot? Men kissing is disgusting.

You mean like Jim Parson -the Gay actor who plays Sheldon Cooper on Big Bang Theory - and the Gay Mafia is planning to Out as gay in the near future ?

"Sheldon" is gay? ...Well, can't say I"m totally surprised. :)

As to the issue, gay actors have played straight roles all along without bitching and moaning about it. It's acting, you're being paid to lie and pretend. If you can't handle a gay sex scene, but don't raise the same objections with straight ones, find another line of work.

What's next from you? Women should be required to show it all during sex scenes? Topless? Show some ass? If they don't like it then can find another line of work, right? Gotcha.

"Sheldon" is gay? ...Well, can't say I"m totally surprised. :)
Jim Parsons is, it wasn't a mystery, so the tinfoil hat nonsense from greenbean is just that, nonsense.

I watch. Who the heck was 'James?' :)

I believe he was the vampire that was paired up with Jessica when they were locked up in the state "research" facility. Kind of a hippy sort of peaceful fellow that they wanted to have rape Jessica and he refused?

At least I think thats him. I haven't rewatched it to see.

What's next from you? Women should be required to show it all during sex scenes? Topless? Show some ass? If they don't like it then can find another line of work, right? Gotcha.
There are actresses that will and actresses that won't. the ones that will get the jobs that require it.

Oh, noes, kissing and embracing.

Man, I love watching homophobes freak out. It's fucking hilarious.

Dude, I'm not "freaking out". I just have zero desire to cuddle up to another man, and you couldn't pay me enough to do it on screen.

Go for it though, sounds like you're ready to meet Howey some lonely night and get freaky.

Frankly, dude, there are actors who play serial killers and cannibals, and oddly you don't seem to have a problem with them. but two dudes kissing and you are losing your shit.

Actors playing serial killers are NOT actually killing people, but an actor playing a gay guy cuddling up and kissing another dude IS actually kissing the dude.
Understand now ?

Do you think that hasn't happened a lot? If the story/plot calls for nudity, unless you are a major star, you either do it or find other work.

Actors playing serial killers are NOT actually killing people, but an actor playing a gay guy cuddling up and kissing another dude IS actually kissing the dude.
Understand now ?
Some actors don't have a problem acting like a gay man for a show. Obviously you aren't this kind of actor.

There are actresses that will and actresses that won't. the ones that will get the jobs that require it.

The point is actors typically choose which projects they want to be a part of. This is no different that any other actor choosing their roles except for those that want to make it an issue. Telling him to "find a new lone of work" is an incredibly ignorant statement.

I bet howey and JoeB sits on thier plastic vibrating fists when they see this

gayblood6.jpg

Forum List

Back