True Blood Actor Allegedly Left Over Show’s Gay Plot Line

so all this talk about straight guys doing gay scenes.....anybody who watches True Blood might have had a start with last nights opening scenes....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq2tt5fa3fk

Yeah, so ? I watch True Blood, and love seeing tits and asses (womens) and I simply endure the gay shit.

And you actually make our point by posting the video, that is it's one thing to play a gay dude, and it's another thing to have to get physical with another dude. That's no doubt why this actor was against playing the part. He probably wouldn't have a problem with it, if he didn't practically have to fuck another man.

yeah i watch it too.....dont get upset.....geez.....i heard they did it as a joke for the fans....

If fans like tits and female ass they aren't likely to get the joke.

I would like to know when a big black dick is tearing up your gay ass and pulls it out and it's all covered in poop if it is good form for the homo that just got his butt hammered to turn around and suck the feces off the big black dick?

Good question ay?

[MENTION=18867]HUGGY[/MENTION] - kindly refrain from insults aimed at African Americans by sugesting they associate themselves with a rancid cum guzzling faggot like Howey - Thanks

Also FYI re: Howey -
health alert issued for gay men over rising cases of Shigella dysentery

"kindly refrain from insults "

Nigga puuuleeeezzzz !!!

The Niggas and the Faggots and the Redskins..and my favorite..the thin skinned jews..can't get enough :lol: The Jews are probably the rudest pieces of crap on the planet yet cant STAND to be insulted...especially with the truth. The Pin Dicks that think they are "men" by owning a gun.. The Anti Gun morons that think guns are the problem... The Assholes and Glassholes that stick up for internet people that they don't have a clue about...

ALL fair game son... People that watch and/or play soccor...

Men that babble on about abortion...

People that think they talk to a god.

People that believe the universe is held together by "spirituality"....

When I don't get enough sleep cuz the transvestite whores and their black pimps are fighting from 2-6 in the AM out in the parking lot and I gotta get up at 7 and pack me and my dogs into the Caddy so I can work a few hours at the machine shop and I need to put things in perspective ...

Where to turn? Where to go? USMB of course.

Need an idiot that has voted against his/her/it's own best interests their whole miserable life and their daddy's and his daddy's before them? How about a "liberal" self proclaimed expert on YOUR life?

Look no further..

It's all here on USMB.

"Wait" you say "I am talking to the whole world here on the internets!!"

Sure you are Fuckbrain... :lol:

You and ten million people all talking at the same time...

All these places are good for IS INSULTING idiots.

The most usefull thing 99.999999999999% of us will ever get out of the internet is a little satisfaction insulting someone that is percieved dumber than you are.

Trust me...you saw it on the internets !!!

...lol ......

You must be a Liberal who has shed his sheeps clothing

village_idiot.png

Oh, noes, kissing and embracing.

Man, I love watching homophobes freak out. It's fucking hilarious.

I would like to know when a big black dick is tearing up your gay ass and pulls it out and it's all covered in poop if it is good form for the homo that just got his butt hammered to turn around and suck the feces off the big black dick?

Good question ay?

[MENTION=18867]HUGGY[/MENTION] - kindly refrain from insults aimed at African Americans by sugesting they associate themselves with a rancid cum guzzling faggot like Howey - Thanks

Shigella outbreak affects 10 year old and younger gay kids!!!!

Shigella Outbreak Sickens 105 in Sioux City, IA | Food Safety News

Good question ay?

10 year old Gay Kids :cuckoo: yeah okay Right :lol:

I could tear you an another asshole on that one Howey , but I fear you might actually enjoy that .

Good question ay?

"kindly refrain from insults "

Nigga puuuleeeezzzz !!!

The Niggas and the Faggots and the Redskins..and my favorite..the thin skinned jews..can't get enough :lol: The Jews are probably the rudest pieces of crap on the planet yet cant STAND to be insulted...especially with the truth. The Pin Dicks that think they are "men" by owning a gun.. The Anti Gun morons that think guns are the problem... The Assholes and Glassholes that stick up for internet people that they don't have a clue about...

ALL fair game son... People that watch and/or play soccor...

Men that babble on about abortion...

People that think they talk to a god.

People that believe the universe is held together by "spirituality"....

When I don't get enough sleep cuz the transvestite whores and their black pimps are fighting from 2-6 in the AM out in the parking lot and I gotta get up at 7 and pack me and my dogs into the Caddy so I can work a few hours at the machine shop and I need to put things in perspective ...

Where to turn? Where to go? USMB of course.

Need an idiot that has voted against his/her/it's own best interests their whole miserable life and their daddy's and his daddy's before them? How about a "liberal" self proclaimed expert on YOUR life?

Look no further..

It's all here on USMB.

"Wait" you say "I am talking to the whole world here on the internets!!"

Sure you are Fuckbrain... :lol:

You and ten million people all talking at the same time...

All these places are good for IS INSULTING idiots.

The most usefull thing 99.999999999999% of us will ever get out of the internet is a little satisfaction insulting someone that is percieved dumber than you are.

Trust me...you saw it on the internets !!!

lol, the irony of HUGGY ever calling anyone an idiot, lololol.

The funniest part is where people answer your lame questions and you think they got it wrong!

Now go away and pat yourself on your back some more sweet heart, oh, and don't forget to twitter to the world how much you hate Hobby Lobby.

Last edited:
Yeah, so ? I watch True Blood, and love seeing tits and asses (womens) and I simply endure the gay shit.

And you actually make our point by posting the video, that is it's one thing to play a gay dude, and it's another thing to have to get physical with another dude. That's no doubt why this actor was against playing the part. He probably wouldn't have a problem with it, if he didn't practically have to fuck another man.

yeah i watch it too.....dont get upset.....geez.....i heard they did it as a joke for the fans....

If fans like tits and female ass they aren't likely to get the joke.

obviously you did not get it.....

It isn't so much the passionate male on male love scenes. It's that they are stuck in everywhere appropriate or not. True Blood lost its interest when it was an out of the blue dream between Eric and Jason. Now poor Penny Dreadful succumbed to the same curse. I'm glad I don't pay for show time.

if you dont pay for it how do you know this is going on?.....

I could tear you an another asshole on that one Howey , but I fear you might actually enjoy that .

Shigella is not exclusively a sexually transmitted disease. Poor hygiene habits (not washing your hands after you go to the bathroom, ect) can pass the germs as well.

It isn't so much the passionate male on male love scenes. It's that they are stuck in everywhere appropriate or not. True Blood lost its interest when it was an out of the blue dream between Eric and Jason. Now poor Penny Dreadful succumbed to the same curse. I'm glad I don't pay for show time.

if you dont pay for it how do you know this is going on?.....

Showtime had a free weekend.

Shigella is not exclusively a sexually transmitted disease. Poor hygiene habits (not washing your hands after you go to the bathroom, ect) can pass the germs as well.

No Shitting Sherlock - and I mean that literally - no shitting, or in the case of Gays -no shit eating . Sexually healthy people catch it primarily from poor sanitary practices - Gays catch from rabid feces infested sodomistic acts of perverted lust

No Shitting Sherlock - and I mean that literally - no shitting, or in the case of Gays -no shit eating . Sexually healthy people catch it primarily from poor sanitary practices - Gays catch from rabid feces infested sodomistic acts of perverted lust

So do straight people, if anal sex is the method you are talking about.

I've never heard of this guy, so I very much appreciate this great first impression of him. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The replacement actor has his work cut out for him. On Sundays episode he was bent over inside the open door of a truck and getting butt fucked by Lafayette (pictured below). :lol:

lafayette.jpg

Last edited:
The replacement actor has his work cut out for him. On Sundays episode he was bent over inside the open door of a truck and getting butt fucked by Lafayette (pictured below). :lol:

lafayette.jpg

Lafayette is hot. I would turn him bi :)

It's not like actors having taken a principled stand before. In the series Hunter, Fred Dryer was supposed to be eating a hot dog. A strict vegan, Dryer refused. Even getting a veggie dog wouldn't persuade him to be filmed eating a pretend hotdog. He threatened to pull out of the entire series if they didn't change the scene.

It's not like actors having taken a principled stand before. In the series Hunter, Fred Dryer was supposed to be eating a hot dog. A strict vegan, Dryer refused. Even getting a veggie dog wouldn't persuade him to be filmed eating a pretend hotdog. He threatened to pull out of the entire series if they didn't change the scene.

Uh, you aren't really comparing being a homophobic shitlord to being conscious to the suffering of animals are you?

Forum List

Back