True or false?

Trump slowed up the us mail system and the Supreme Court ruled any votes not received tomorrow won’t count?
You are a Liar so anything you say is FALSE.
That’s what I say every time I hear trump say something. Because he lies about everything big and small.

You must be related to him somehow.
Omg my 27 year old immigrant girlfriend from Belarus voted for trump. Trump really won over a lot of stupid Americans. Trump got them into politics unfortunately he’s winning over the ignorant. She wouldn’t even verbalize why. But I do remember she had a problem with illegals taking advantage of the system and making immigrants look bad. Meanwhile her sister came her illegally, sort of. She came with a husband she knew she would be divorcing and she’s on welfare.

Unbelievable stupidity.

:rolleyes:

That’s not the whole story. We know for a fact the trumps met with Russians who said they had dirt on Hillary. They say they can’t prove it was trump colluding with Putin. Although trumps crew was meeting with Russians. We know the Russian connections. You can’t deny. It’s like do you believe oj Simpson didn’t do it?
You need to get off of the hallucinogens and back on your medication. You're starting to have those 'Russia, Russia, Russia' delusions and infantile tantrums again.

:p
If trump loses was it rigged?

Trump slowed up the us mail system and the Supreme Court ruled any votes not received tomorrow won’t count?
You are a Liar so anything you say is FALSE.
That’s what I say every time I hear trump say something. Because he lies about everything big and small.

You must be related to him somehow.
Omg my 27 year old immigrant girlfriend from Belarus voted for trump. Trump really won over a lot of stupid Americans. Trump got them into politics unfortunately he’s winning over the ignorant. She wouldn’t even verbalize why. But I do remember she had a problem with illegals taking advantage of the system and making immigrants look bad. Meanwhile her sister came her illegally, sort of. She came with a husband she knew she would be divorcing and she’s on welfare.

Unbelievable stupidity.

:rolleyes:
You’re losing but don’t worry democrats take care of public school teachers so you’ll benefit

TRue--whatever Mr Trump does is OK with me
It’s sad partisans even forgive rigged elections. American conservatives are similar to Putin supporters in Russia. Putin literally gets away with murder. Think trump supporters would mind?
I don't mind--just as long as it MAGAs
Looking lik it is going to be maga because Biden’s going to win. America then will be great again for middle class people not just rich and stupid evil white Americans.

It’s sad partisans even forgive rigged elections. American conservatives are similar to Putin supporters in Russia. Putin literally gets away with murder. Think trump supporters would mind?
Looking lik it is going to be maga because Biden’s going to win. America then will be great again for middle class people not just rich and stupid evil white Americans.
Biden wins...it is only because God has washed His hands of America because of the perversions of The Left, and then its time to remove the restrainer, and allow Evil to envelope The Earth, Global Governance is given birth to, and The Anti Christ arises to rule it all.

Then horrors such as never been known rain down upon the Earth and God's Wrath is revealed.

I only prayed, fought for The President to buy The Damned a little time to find God before the end.

Unless God puts a stop to this, I am convinced, The End Begins with The Death of Freedom and Free and fair elections in The US.

Biden wins...it is only because God has washed His hands of America because of the perversions of The Left, and then its time to remove the restrainer, and allow Evil to envelope The Earth, Global Governance is given birth to, and The Anti Christ arises to rule it all.

Then horrors such as never been known rain down upon the Earth and God's Wrath is revealed.
Whatever Jerry Falwell. Tell your son to stop wacking off while watching his wife fuck other guys.

Whatever Jerry Falwell. Tell your son to stop wacking off while watching his wife fuck other guys.
There is a judgment day coming. If Globalist 666 Joe Biden won "The Battle for the Souls of America" That "Dark Winter" is coming.

I noticed all the Satanic symbology in the DNC this year, and all the Satanic Code spoken in their speeches. Without telling you what I know, you might say, I am quite knowledgeable in Satanism.

The DemNazi Party is rife with it, and their stench has gotten progressively worse every year as they partitioned Hell to give them the power they lusted for.

Did you know that if you take 2020 and divide is by 666 you get 30330?
Text Joe at 30330
2020 divided by 666 = 3.0330

You might also take notes of certain dates Nancy Pelosi, Clinton and Obama took certain actions and match them up with The Occult Calendar.

Numbers and symbols are important in Satanism.

Last edited:
That’s not the whole story. We know for a fact the trumps met with Russians who said they had dirt on Hillary. They say they can’t prove it was trump colluding with Putin. Although trumps crew was meeting with Russians. We know the Russian connections. You can’t deny. It’s like do you believe oj Simpson didn’t do it?
You need to get off of the hallucinogens and back on your medication. You're starting to have those 'Russia, Russia, Russia' delusions and infantile tantrums again.

if trump loses its because of donald trump....

If he loses it is because God has washed his hands of America and is ready to turn it over to The Spirit of AntiChrist.

If Trump loses, as we have all seen for months, its because of Mail-In Ballot election fraud.

As Joe Biden loves to say, 'Come on, man!' We have seen almost DAILY reports of Ballot harvesting, confessions by thugs saying how they got paid per ballot, a video of Democrats BUYING people's ballots, ballots being dumped by the roadside, burned, and today GOP lawyers reported seeing approx. 20,000 Mail-In ballots being dropped off in Michigan - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WAS FOR JOE BIDEN....

GTFO! There is no way in HELL you can convince anyone there was not 1 ballot out of 20,000 for Trump. The odds make it impossible.

This is the exact reason Democrats fought so hard for a corrupt election process / method that nearly the entire rest of the world has OUTLAWED.

Snowflakes tried to say that the rest of the world was laughing at us because of Trump. Last night it was reported multiple nations were holding marches, payer vigils, and rallies in support of Trump. TODAY, as the world watched the same type of election fraud that led them to outlaw the mail-in Ballot system they both laughed at and pitied the United States.

If he loses it is because God has washed his hands of America and is ready to turn it over to The Spirit of AntiChrist.
no if he loses its because trump has a big mouth and has alienated many who just might have backed him if he would have showed a little tact....

If Trump loses, as we have all seen for months, its because of Mail-In Ballot election fraud.

As Joe Biden loves to say, 'Come on, man!' We have seen almost DAILY reports of Ballot harvesting, confessions by thugs saying how they got paid per ballot, a video of Democrats BUYING people's ballots, ballots being dumped by the roadside, burned, and today GOP lawyers reported seeing approx. 20,000 Mail-In ballots being dropped off in Michigan - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WAS FOR JOE BIDEN....

GTFO! There is no way in HELL you can convince anyone there was not 1 ballot out of 20,000 for Trump. The odds make it impossible.

This is the exact reason Democrats fought so hard for a corrupt election process / method that nearly the entire rest of the world has OUTLAWED.

Snowflakes tried to say that the rest of the world was laughing at us because of Trump. Last night it was reported multiple nations were holding marches, payer vigils, and rallies in support of Trump. TODAY, as the world watched the same type of election fraud that led them to outlaw the mail-in Ballot system they both laughed at and pitied the United States.
if you say so.....trump has created many of his own problems...

I think Trumpybear did slow down the mail on purpose, but I don't think the SC has made that decision nation wide.

Instead of slowing down the USPS, they should done everything they could to speed it up.

I don't. Trump's not really a planner or a strategist. He's all about taking advantage of chaos.

He's certainly trying to take advantage of Post Office slowdowns. But I doubt he had the foresight to plan it.

It's Nazi Germany all over again. This is how The Nazi Party rose to Power. And once they were in power. and started mandating oppressive measures on everyone, people yielded to them especially once they took away the German Citizen's Rights to have a fire arm.

I wrote a post before the election on how there were 32 Million Ballots out there that no one knew were they were and that had not been turned in. Now we know. They were held in reserve by The Democrat Party. This is why NEVER BEFORE they took the action to STOP THE COUNT. My post btw, was moved by the mods in haste to "Conspiracy Theories".....
Jack Dorset style,

Kicked out the Poll Watchers.

Once Everyone went home.

They started backing up the trucks and dropping off millions of ballots all over these states that has already been won by The President.

Lets not forget NO PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY has ever lost A Presidential Election when he has won Florida, Texas and Ohio.

So if Biden wins, he won through Voter Fraud.

It's Nazi Germany all over again. This is how The Nazi Party rose to Power. And once they were in power. and started mandating oppressive measures on everyone, people yielded to them especially once they took away the German Citizen's Rights to have a fire arm.

I wrote a post before the election on how there were 32 Million Ballots out there that no one knew were they were and that had not been turned in. Now we know. They were held in reserve by The Democrat Party. This is why NEVER BEFORE they took the action to STOP THE COUNT.

Kicked out the Poll Watchers.

Once Everyone went home.

They started backing up the trucks and dropping off millions of ballots all over these states that has already been won by The President.

Lets not forget NO PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY has ever lost A Presidential Election when he has won Florida, Texas and Ohio.

So if Biden wins, he won through Voter Fraud.

Nope. Its not Nazi Germany. Your 'fraud' conspiracy is fact free, elaborately complicated and completely unnecessary.

Biden winning because he earned more votes is simple and matches the evidence. Occam's Razor, my friend.

You're a little emotional this morning. Have a good breakfast, take a walk and take in some sights. You'll feel better.

It's Nazi Germany all over again. This is how The Nazi Party rose to Power.

Zombie-Moroonie. They never rose to power by counting all the votes. The Nazis never won much more than a third in the German votes. Hitler was appointed. He used emergency power after the Reichstag's fire to assume the mantel of Dictator for life.

It's Nazi Germany all over again. This is how The Nazi Party rose to Power.

Zombie-Moroonie. They never rose to power by counting all the votes. The Nazis never won much more than a third in the German votes. Hitler was appointed. He used emergency power after the Reichstag's fire to assume the mantel of Dictator for life.

You're getting way too factual in response to an emotional rant. The hysteric references to Nazi Germany with a Biden win has nothing to do with Nazi Germany.

Its an expression of fear and hysteria.

Trump supporters are afraid. And I suspect its because they expect to have done to them what they would have done to the 'libs'.

Last edited:

All I kno is my nephew who’s in college voted biden so did a lot of young people.

The most vocal trump supporters are the dumbest or meanest people we all know. And trumps racist rhetoric even worked on a lot of good people. Who likes illegals? None of us do. But republicans don’t go after illegal employers so the problem won’t go away. Democrats used to. Bush stopped. Then republicans elected an illegal employer. Trump

Forum List

Back