True or false?

Trump slowed up the us mail system and the Supreme Court ruled any votes not received tomorrow won’t count?
TRue--whatever Mr Trump does is OK with me
It’s sad partisans even forgive rigged elections. American conservatives are similar to Putin supporters in Russia. Putin literally gets away with murder. Think trump supporters would mind?

He did collude. It’s all in the mueller report. They decided to not charge a sitting potus.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US ALL A REASON TO IGNORE ANYTHING YOU SAY FROM HERE ON OUT, AS YOU HAVE JUST PROVEN TO BE A BUTT-HURT CONSPIRACY NUT AND AS MENTALLY UNSTABLE AS BIDEN.

Mueller says you are a LIAR, btw.
It’s so obvious yet you deny. Like Russia and Ukraine obvious

Trump slowed up the us mail system and the Supreme Court ruled any votes not received tomorrow won’t count?

False.

So many falses...
Falses is something sealy is an expert on when it comes to politics,what else do you expect from a brainwashed sheep like sealy who votes for the party no matter how they corrupt they are, instead of the individual? :laughing0301:

Unlike sealy,I am objective and cheer for the person instead of the party,if trump was a democrat,I would STILL go out and vote for him,this sealy clown won’t admit it of course but if Obama was a Republican,he never would have voted for him and if Trump was a dem,he would vote for him in a heartbeat and he knows it,his actions prove it in the fact this clown voted for obomination not once but twice even though he lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s policys not only continuing them but expanding them.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg: and yet this clown voted for him a second time?:auiqs.jpg::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

this is another example how I cheer on the person instead of the party and am not closed minded and biased as he is.Because I knew nothing would change with McCain as president,that he would be no differerent than bushwacker,I cheered on Obama to win.I was not aware of his corruption back then of course so I did not know any better at the time.

I cheered the dem party that year cause I thought Obama would be much differerent than bush.he wasnt so like any intelligent person,I did not vote for him the second time,nor did I vote for Romney either knowing how corrupt he was. I wanted Ron Paul,a Rino as potus. Only a stupid fuck idiot would have voted for either of those two clowns that year,obozo or Romney,both being part of the corrupt two party system.:uhoh3::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
What bullshit. So now the king if conspiracy theories doesn’t believe trump slowed down the mail on purpose.

I bet your ancestors were good little nazis.

Got a link for that? I call BS since the states run their elections, not Trump and not the USSC.
Yea but trumps in control of the post office
congress and the board of governors make the decisions.....
Logic like this which was pretty much the same thing Kyzr said in his post on the first page,of course never registers with biased dems like sealy and penny. :up: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

penny and sealy hate America,they love dems who are looting businesses starting fires and beating Up children if they support trump.
I’m so glad a big idiot like you is a Trump supporter

the post office bullshit was over exaggerated by trump....all the things that they claimed was happening under this new guy was going on when i was still working there.....especially cutting down OT.....thats been going on, off and on since the 80's....
During an election and pandemic? Hire a few more sorters. Should be easy with unemployment so high
Wouldn't be high if the Dem dregs would get jobs instead of rioting.
Or blame the democratic governor.

IMHO Gretchen Whitmer is the cause of all that is wrong in this world.
I mean, just LOOK at her. She exudes EVIL!! ;)

3wreiw.jpg

the post office bullshit was over exaggerated by trump....all the things that they claimed was happening under this new guy was going on when i was still working there.....especially cutting down OT.....thats been going on, off and on since the 80's....
They dismantled sorting machines? In an election year when we know record numbers would be mail in voting?

During an election and pandemic? Hire a few more sorters. Should be easy with unemployment so high

3wreiw.jpg
Isn’t it weird you Republicans nationally have been using her as punching bag? She must frighten republicans

False.

So many falses...
Falses is something sealy is an expert on when it comes to politics,what else do you expect from a brainwashed sheep like sealy who votes for the party no matter how they corrupt they are, instead of the individual? :laughing0301:

Unlike sealy,I am objective and cheer for the person instead of the party,if trump was a democrat,I would STILL go out and vote for him,this sealy clown won’t admit it of course but if Obama was a Republican,he never would have voted for him and if Trump was a dem,he would vote for him in a heartbeat and he knows it,his actions prove it in the fact this clown voted for obomination not once but twice even though he lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s policys not only continuing them but expanding them.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg: and yet this clown voted for him a second time?:auiqs.jpg::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

this is another example how I cheer on the person instead of the party and am not closed minded and biased as he is.Because I knew nothing would change with McCain as president,that he would be no differerent than bushwacker,I cheered on Obama to win.I was not aware of his corruption back then of course so I did not know any better at the time.

I cheered the dem party that year cause I thought Obama would be much differerent than bush.he wasnt so like any intelligent person,I did not vote for him the second time,nor did I vote for Romney either knowing how corrupt he was. I wanted Ron Paul,a Rino as potus. Only a stupid fuck idiot would have voted for either of those two clowns that year,obozo or Romney,both being part of the corrupt two party system.:uhoh3::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
Wait. So you don’t care if he appoints conservative judges or liberal judges?

"He did collude. It’s all in the mueller report. They decided to not charge a sitting potus."

It’s so obvious yet you deny. Like Russia and Ukraine obvious

You should change therapists...AGAIN. This one isn't working either.

:p

False.

So many falses...

What bullshit. So now the king if conspiracy theories doesn’t believe trump slowed down the mail on purpose.

I bet your ancestors were good little nazis.
There is no evidence he did

He did collude. It’s all in the mueller report. They decided to not charge a sitting potus.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US ALL A REASON TO IGNORE ANYTHING YOU SAY FROM HERE ON OUT, AS YOU HAVE JUST PROVEN TO BE A BUTT-HURT CONSPIRACY NUT AND AS MENTALLY UNSTABLE AS BIDEN.

That’s not the whole story. We know for a fact the trumps met with Russians who said they had dirt on Hillary. They say they can’t prove it was trump colluding with Putin. Although trumps crew was meeting with Russians. We know the Russian connections. You can’t deny. It’s like do you believe oj Simpson didn’t do it?

3wreiw.jpg
Isn’t it weird you Republicans nationally have been using her as punching bag? She must frighten republicans

She looks VERY SCARY. The kind of person you'd cross the street to avoid in broad daylight ...
And GOD forbid you run into her in a dark alley. ;-)

That’s not the whole story. We know for a fact the trumps met with Russians who said they had dirt on Hillary. They say they can’t prove it was trump colluding with Putin. Although trumps crew was meeting with Russians. We know the Russian connections. You can’t deny. It’s like do you believe oj Simpson didn’t do it?
You need to get off of the hallucinogens and back on your medication. You're starting to have those 'Russia, Russia, Russia' delusions and infantile tantrums again.

:p

No we do not know that at all

Trumps crew is not trump.

They dismantled sorting machines? In an election year when we know record numbers would be mail in voting?
they would take machines apart for maintenance...they do need to be maintained or do you think they just work forever?....mail collects lots of dust....

Forum List

Back