True power: Globalist can't hide awe of President Trump

Clearly, Trump is the dominant presence at Davos as any US president would be, but it goes far further than that.

Love him or hate him, he is a giant in today's world as perhaps no other world leader has been since time immemorial.

I filled in the one word that makes your post a true statement.
Love him or hate him, he is a giant asshole in today's world as perhaps no other world leader has been since time immemorial.
Whether Trump is a "giant" asshole or not is a point of view, as surely as is my opinion of you as a little prick.

Do you see how this works?

Trump is an asshole. You just love assholes.

Donald Trump says stupid shit & lies to get attention & then he calls the attention "fake News". He calls people names. He insults everyone & actually thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

The man is an asshole.

I might be a "little prick" or not, but I am way smarter & better informed than a panty waist Trump ass kisser like you.
If you were "smarter and better informed", you would not be the little prick you are.

Forget it. Your time had flown with the defeat of your Beast and Trump's election.
If you had a fucking brain, you wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

Let me k ow when you can actually post something true other than your lies to protect your orange buddy.

Yeah! If people had brains they would be good little commie leftards like you because "gubermint" is your good. You can't name one fucking thing that President Trump has done that has hurt this country. He has hurt the cause of the leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes but that's not a bad thing at all.

Judging by this he has more ties and deeper information than the prick paid off MSM assholes you listen to and read

upload_2018-1-27_18-17-48.png

Jerome Corsi (@jerome_corsi) | Twitter

Love him or hate him, he is a giant asshole in today's world as perhaps no other world leader has been since time immemorial.
Whether Trump is a "giant" asshole or not is a point of view, as surely as is my opinion of you as a little prick.

Donald Trump says stupid shit & lies to get attention & then he calls the attention "fake News". He calls people names. He insults everyone & actually thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

The man is an asshole.

I might be a "little prick" or not, but I am way smarter & better informed than a panty waist Trump ass kisser like you.
If you were "smarter and better informed", you would not be the little prick you are.

Forget it. Your time had flown with the defeat of your Beast and Trump's election.

Let me k ow when you can actually post something true other than your lies to protect your orange buddy.

Yeah! If people had brains they would be good little commie leftards like you because "gubermint" is your good. You can't name one fucking thing that President Trump has done that has hurt this country. He has hurt the cause of the leftard clown posse of sniveling snowflakes but that's not a bad thing at all.

Pulled out of the Paris Accord
Pulled out of the TPP
Allowing more pollution
Calls Global Warming a fake
Put USA sty risk for a nuclear attack
Borrowed 1.5 trillion to give himself a tax cut
Abandoned a US territory after a hurricane
Dismantling every department of the US government
Alienated all of our allies through childish insults.
Trashed veterans
Lost our position in the world

Here I thought we would be discussing how he got booed.

Why discuss something that is pure bs. Being booed is another MSM lie.
I heard it. Trump got booed.

Yah I saw that too but if you watch the whole thing he wasn't booed.

Leftist fake news outlets attempted to downplay President Trump’s star power after he received emphatic support from an attentive audience during an interview in Davos, Switzerland Friday.

The president was explaining he’s been treated poorly by the fake news press since he became president to enthralled attendees hanging on his every word.

“I’ve always seemed to get for whatever reason a disproportionate amount of press or media, and [audience laughs] – throughout my whole life,” Trump said.

Reality Check: Fake News Claims Trump Booed at Davos – He Wasn’t

When I see threads like this, it's obvious to me that Trump supporters live in an entirely different world than the rest of us. They don't have the same news as us or same brain as us.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with Trump supporter's thinking, but it's obvious they live in a different world.
I did not vote for trump, but obviously he was infinitely better that the alternative.
If he damages the federal government that is a great thing. If he generally reverses Obama’s policy’s that is a great thing.
The divide in this country is urban and rural, not race...
There would be no trump if there was no obama, obviously Obama’s policy’s were 100% against the self interest of the people that voted for trump.
Hope and change was obviously just a Delusional power trip of a half black career politician...

When I see threads like this, it's obvious to me that Trump supporters live in an entirely different world than the rest of us. They don't have the same news as us or same brain as us.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with Trump supporter's thinking, but it's obvious they live in a different world.
I think it would be a disservice to let them go on believing there's nothing wrong with their thinking
Ok, Your thinking is right for people that disagree with you? You do realize you’re the type of reason why people voted for Trump? Getting along has always been that way overrated

The man is an asshole.

Pulled out of the Paris Accord
Pulled out of the TPP
Allowing more pollution
Calls Global Warming a fake
Put USA sty risk for a nuclear attack
Borrowed 1.5 trillion to give himself a tax cut
Abandoned a US territory after a hurricane
Dismantling every department of the US government
Alienated all of our allies through childish insults.
Trashed veterans
Lost our position in the world

The Paris accord had zero credibility.
Tpp was a rip-off
In your foolish opinion
Because it is
Only in your feeble mind
Everyone deserves a tax cut no matter how much or how little they make
Sometimes you have to cut Your loses, that’s life
Cutting the federal government is blessing for the country
Sticks and stones
Former veterans who are career politicians now that have become delusional
Only control freaks care for globalism

You know what? You sound like a bitch in heat.

Elections have consequences

Clearly, Trump is the dominant presence at Davos as any US president would be, but it goes far further than that.

Love him or hate him, he is a giant in today's world as perhaps no other world leader has been since time immemorial.

Progressives gave us obama... no we have trump. Elections have consequences

The man is an asshole.

So in other words, karma has kicked your ass

Man. You are in deep.

Dude is looked at as a clown with $$. Our money.
The world is full of fucked up leaders, most of them reside in Europe. globalism is truly evil

The president’s presence at the World Economic Forum changed the tone of the function entirely as his appearance shifted the loud and busy convention to a solemn and regal atmosphere.
True Power: Globalists Can’t Hide Awe of President Trump
--------------------------------------------------------------

The globalist are scrambling trying to dream up more lies to make Trump look bad. Hopefully he can stand his ground and knock them back into their caves of hell.
So he can move our Country forward and we can get back to being a strong nation again and most of all undo all the hate Obama and that bitch Clinton stirred up in the past few years.
Sure, when they weren't booing the silly asshole, they were laughing at the senile porcine old hog.
:boohoo:

Forum List

Back