True women March for Life

I love it when lefties who claim they care so much for their fellow humans refuse to personally do for them what they're more than willing to have someone else forced to do then take credit as if they did it themselves.

A leftist thinks Christians should be meek and humble...they couldn't be more wrong

Jesus fought for the poor . The right ..... tells the poor to go to hell .

There is only one account of Jesus even coming close to fighting in the scriptures. And he wasn't flipping over the tables of the money changers on behalf of the poor.

When was the last time you read the the bible about Jesus's life?

And you're outright wrong about the right not caring about the poor. It's specifically our love for the poor that has us fighting the government keeping them down.

Oh brother, dude I worked in a home as a counselor helping addicted women off of the street and have a healthy baby..
It is a christian home for women... non profit

They educate the women, who get on welfare to have a healthy baby and stay clean..many go on to good jobs, some relapse..
I have seen the addicted babies, and I have seen healthy ...

All I see are cutbacks and these programs are closing , so where do these women go I would like to ask?

The programs need to link in to faith based charities for funding. If taxpayer subsidies are not available, other funding should be pursued.

Maybe the Clinton Global Initiative could help, and they aren't even faith based. Contact them and see what they can give to the cause.

Yeah see brush it off on the other guy...this is exactly what happens and why these women have to have an abortion ... they are on the street, on drugs,no family...selling their bodies ... Why wouldn't you want to stand up to help support them?

I love it when righties , who spout horrible shit about their fellow humans, talk about God and Jesus . It's a great mix of sanctimony and hypocrisy.

I love it when lefties who claim they care so much for their fellow humans refuse to personally do for them what they're more than willing to have someone else forced to do then take credit as if they did it themselves.

A leftist thinks Christians should be meek and humble...they couldn't be more wrong

There is only one account of Jesus even coming close to fighting in the scriptures. And he wasn't flipping over the tables of the money changers on behalf of the poor.

And you're outright wrong about the right not caring about the poor. It's specifically our love for the poor that has us fighting the government keeping them down.
The right contributes more to charity that the Democrats.

You have any factual links on that ?

I love it when righties , who spout horrible shit about their fellow humans, talk about God and Jesus . It's a great mix of sanctimony and hypocrisy.

Jesus fought for the underdog, he was angry with the men making money off of the poor, and taking taxes..making stupid laws and acting like kings...Sound familiar?
Who said, "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's."

There is a long line to adopt children. Problem is the government those up so much red tape it makes it difficult

And if abortion was banned, that adoption backlog would be filled within a few years.

After that, it would be overflowing government orphanages, just like communist Romania, the pro-life dream state.

But they don't want to pay for the orphanages...lol

Sorry but my Supreme is a tad higher than those mere mortals and trust me He's pissed his creations are being murdered

Then why hasn't your big invisible guy done something since 1973, butthead?
He has, he is punishing us. Why do you think our country is so screwed up, why so many young people are murdered in the streets of Chicago? It's because young people don't respect the value of human life. They have seen their mothers abort their brothers and sisters, so they don't understand that it is wrong to kill people.

Oh please that is way lout there excuse for the Chicago murders...Maybe they are starving and selling drugs to eat...
It never occurred to them to get a damn job? So be it. Be a victim of your own failure.

Jackson have you been in the ghetto's lately ? It might open your eyes to reality...Some do make it out..
I taught there for 30 years.

Jesus fought for the underdog, he was angry with the men making money off of the poor, and taking taxes..making stupid laws and acting like kings...Sound familiar?

Give what is due to Caesar , and what is due to God...The tax collectors were stealing

Matthew 23New Living Translation (NLT)
Jesus Criticizes the Religious Leaders
23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 “The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses. 3 So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don’t follow their example. For they don’t practice what they teach. 4 They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden.

5 “Everything they do is for show. On their arms they wear extra wide prayer boxes with Scripture verses inside, and they wear robes with extra long tassels. 6 And they love to sit at the head table at banquets and in the seats of honor in the synagogues. 7 They love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces, and to be called ‘Rabbi.’

Republicans Most Generous People In The World, Democrats: Not So Much

Charitable Giving By State: Are Republicans More Generous Than Democrats, Or Just More Religious?

Giving Differently: Liberals and Conservatives Have Radically Different Views of Charity

Poorer conservatives more generous than wealthy liberals – new study

Surprise! Conservatives are more generous than liberals

I am not saying to let the lazy people who can work live off of government help, the children are the ones who suffer. End up on the streets and prison

Proverbs 14:31 ESV / 171 helpful votes
Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

Oh brother, dude I worked in a home as a counselor helping addicted women off of the street and have a healthy baby..

They educate the women, who get on welfare to have a healthy baby and stay clean..many go on to good jobs, some relapse..

All I see are cutbacks and these programs are closing , so where do these women go I would like to ask?

The programs need to link in to faith based charities for funding. If taxpayer subsidies are not available, other funding should be pursued.

Maybe the Clinton Global Initiative could help, and they aren't even faith based. Contact them and see what they can give to the cause.

Yeah see brush it off on the other guy...this is exactly what happens and why these women have to have an abortion ... they are on the street, on drugs,no family...selling their bodies ... Why wouldn't you want to stand up to help support them?

Because I didn't impregnate them. There are plenty of avenues other than using US taxpayer money to subsidize abortions.

Charitable Giving By State: Are Republicans More Generous Than Democrats, Or Just More Religious?

Giving Differently: Liberals and Conservatives Have Radically Different Views of Charity

Because I didn't impregnate them. There are plenty of avenues other than using US taxpayer money to subsidize abortions.

I don't agree with abortions but I believe in raising that baby too... It should be all of us who raise that baby..

I don't agree with abortions but I believe in raising that baby too... It should be all of us who raise that baby..

The father and mother should raise them.

Forbes is a news story that comments of IBT, the other links are just blogs and Democrats hating sites..

The IBT website basically says that church goers give more money...in the red states...sooo there are many different political views who live there too..

This is interesting..

Republicans were almost three times as likely as Democrats to donate when the charity was described as supporting working American families following traditions and supporting their communities (that is, Republican moral foundations). In contrast, Democrats were twice as likely as Republicans to donate when the charity was described as ensuring the protection of a home to every individual. - See more at: Liberals versus conservatives: how politics affects charitable giving

Wow really, that is your argument...lol...just a few posts back you were agreeing with cutting funds for these people weren't you?

Of coarse they should, but it is like going on a merry go round ...lol

In reality there is poverty, drug gangs, shootings, dysfunction ... good kids getting murdered girls raped or murdered on the way to school..
Some make it out on the Ghetto's some get addicted to drugs, or pregnant..

on the rich side of town kids just have more expensive drugs ...

The young people don't have a fully developed brain until 24 years old... the part which deals with consequences is still undeveloped so this is the most important time for families to keep a good eye on their son/daughter
Many don't have that support and get into trouble..

Of coarse they should, but it is like going on a merry go round ...lol

In reality there is poverty, drug gangs, shootings, dysfunction ... good kids getting murdered girls raped or murdered on the way to school..
Some make it out on the Ghetto's some get addicted to drugs, or pregnant..

on the rich side of town kids just have more expensive drugs ...

The young people don't have a fully developed brain until 24 years old... the part which deals with consequences is still undeveloped so this is the most important time for families to keep a good eye on their son/daughter
Many don't have that support and get into trouble..

For you and those who share your concerns there are many ways to pay for contraception and abortions for those who won't pay for them on heir own without using American Taxpayer money.

I am only opposed to using taxpayer money to fund these things. I am all for private fundraising for any cause that anyone believes in.

But on a different thread all of you "pro" assholes don't give a shit if a kid can get health care after it's born because their parents don't have or can't get or afford health insurance, correct?

Wow, such anger against Pro Life advocates. Are all pro abortionist this way?

So you think Jesus would tell someone to have an abortion???!!!

Listen up Timmy, our outreach feeds over 100 poor people five mornings a week and one evening a week...and we have three adopted children. Now when you top that then you can start pointing fingers....until then pipe down

Good for you....Many think just showing up to a protest carrying a sign and then go home and do nothing is good enough..

View attachment 109061r
images
Many that show up to protest and carry signs do all they can within their means to help their fellow human beings. Contrary to what some people are spewing, just because a woman does not want to murder her baby, doesn't mean she doesn't do what she can to help others. Were abortions legal when your pictures above were taken? Should women be forced to have abortions so they don't end up like the ones in the pictures? I do hope they have received the help they need.

Just like the pro-choicers some just sit behind their computers and judge the opposition.. I do see some doing outreach and help but it is a very small group compared to the pro-life movement...And then they support the laws that cut funds for healthcare, school lunches or basically everything.
I'm sure there are some on both sides too. You only see a small group, because we're not in the spotlight or on the news. I belong to a fairly large church, and I know how much we do for our community, food, clothing, free medical care that some of our members that are doctors and dentists perform. Too many things to name them all. I bet there are a whole lot of people that know nothing about what we do, or the many other churches that members give until it hurts. I don't want to see any child go hungry, but abortion has not put a stop to that. With all the charities, fundraisers, churches, schools that offer breakfast and lunch, programs that feed children lunch during the summer and welfare we have today, I really don't understand why we still have such a large problem. It's almost like someone, somewhere wants to keep it like that.

Answer the question, cretin.
Because He is giving people time to reflect on their sins and giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

Jesus didn't use the government to force one person to help another one. The left does.

But on a different thread all of you "pro" assholes don't give a shit if a kid can get health care after it's born because their parents don't have or can't get or afford health insurance, correct?

Real women fight for the whole life of a child,not just in the first 9 months...
Rather than ending the child's life, a real woman would have the baby and let it go to a good home.

Yeah there's a long line waiting to adopt disabled crack babies !
And there would be more live children of there weren't abortions. You'll find out on the other side. I'd like a picture of the look on your face when you learn the Truth.

You know nature can be a real bitch . Many abortions are because the fetus is severely disabled and baby will die at or soon after birth.

You want to force mom to go to term and through a dangerous birth ?

Many, many, many . . . . many, many, many . . . many, many, many more are because the woman doesn't like the results of having spread her legs when danger to her giving birth isn't anywhere in the mix.

Sorry, you can't take such a minute percentage done for health and make it appear as if that's the predominant reason if you want to be taken seriously.

You mean those same parents that can afford all sorts of other "needs" like beer and cigarettes?

Forum List

Back